Grow diary

• Thread starter feildofdreams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coolslayer

coolslayer

Thanks for the links. For now I am using a used high school bio scope that Works real good.
Question? Do I wait for cloudy to scatterd amber? or just cloudy? They are cloudy right now with no amber.. Begin week 7 monday morning.

It's really just personal preference.....the effect kinda changes depending on amber/milky ratio. I harvest mine when there are a lot turned amber ,but still some milky.
I think you can look it up on a search site and get some different opinions.

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

:yes
up late are we ? LOL

Always up late. Sleep apnea. That and I just got hold of some really nice bubble hash that is awesome:yes. Train wreck and sour diesel. Very good with pain but have yet to find anything that can keep me asleep all night? Any thoughts on good sleeper strains?

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

It's really just personal preference.....the effect kinda changes depending on amber/milky ratio. I harvest mine when there are a lot turned amber ,but still some milky.
I think you can look it up on a search site and get some different opinions.

I did one harvest at a clear to cloudy and that harvest was way to "heady"
will check out some opinions, peace bro

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Well, everyone I speak with/everything I read say's roughly the same thing, clear is not ready, cloudy up,heady, energy high, and amber be the couchlock, 50/50 cloudy/amber is a good combo they say for a balanced head body so I guess I am going to go with my original plan of cloudy to scatterd amber.
"What is the best time of day to harvest?" I have been harvesting in the morning about an hour before sun up, or lights on. Seems to be good but?

sky high

sky high

I'm not that anal. I harvest em when I get the time to do it. Morning/afternoon/evening... doesn't matter to me. Hell...it usually takes me DAYS to harvest so I see all parts of the day no matter what I do. LOL

IMO...7 week strains are few and far between. Even with cloudy trichs I think you should wait a week or more. Lotsa folks get too antsy and take things wayyyy too early, IMO. If it's an 8 week strain, that means 8 weeks and 7-10 day period afterwards of plain water in my garden. Others may approach it differently...especially if they HAVE NO WEED. ;-)

My own system can't tell much difference between clear/amber. My body registers "indica" or "sativa"....not clear or amber.

good luck with the harvest

s h

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

I'm not that anal. I harvest em when I get the time to do it. Morning/afternoon/evening... doesn't matter to me. Hell...it usually takes me DAYS to harvest so I see all parts of the day no matter what I do. LOL

IMO...7 week strains are few and far between. Even with cloudy trichs I think you should wait a week or more. Lotsa folks get too antsy and take things wayyyy too early, IMO. If it's an 8 week strain, that means 8 weeks and 7-10 day period afterwards of plain water in my garden. Others may approach it differently...especially if they HAVE NO WEED. ;-)

My own system can't tell much difference between clear/amber. My body registers "indica" or "sativa"....not clear or amber.

good luck with the harvest

s h

Dammmnnn, days? Nice,
This time I am going to wait, I have pulled them early but have never let em go. Plenty of weed on hand :smiley_joint:so it will help with me "not being impatient"
Thanks for the tips

sky high

sky high

LOL. Trimming is the curse ya love to hate. More is good....but...

let's just say that more goes in the "hash" pile here these days than used to go in the hash pile.

Yup..."Patience is a Virtue". If you are ahead on personal needs, there's just no reason to take things early. I like to flush (plain water if growing in soil) for a few weeks after the set "finish" date.

can't wait to hear a smoke report. Good show!

s h

feildofdreams

feildofdreams

Been on the hash highway latley, Has been very nice:smoke
Week 7ishish.

Week7
Week7 1
Week7 3
Week7 4
Week7 5
Top Bottom