Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Those are VERY cool! Iā€™ve always wanted to throw pots. One of the hobbies Iā€™ve admired from afar forever but never tried.
Iā€™ve never tried to busy learning to Luther guitars a passion that keep me up all night building and in my shop as many hrs as I can fit in .... it dose look very zen type of craft I must say A .

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

ā¤šŸŒ±ā¤šŸ¤˜šŸ˜āœŒ
Supporter
Iā€™ve never tried to busy learning to Luther guitars a passion that keep me up all night building and in my shop as many hrs as I can fit in .... it dose look very zen type of craft I must say A .
I got a bass guitar kit from Pitbull Guitars in Australia..not to far from you mate lol.
Amazing! And so much fun to build. I'm not exactly a Luther though haha šŸ˜†

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did you ever try the little ā€œsmokeyā€ cigarette pack amps? Little 2 inch plastic speaker mounted in a cardboard smoke pack.
No Iā€™ve seen them pretty good for itā€™s size I love playing through this ...... Iā€™ve had it for god knows how many years .... Iā€™ve got a nice delta twin gitty amp love it as well , I use guitar fuel there stuff is hotter runs a bit louder than guittys stuff .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I got a bass guitar kit from Pitbull Guitars in Australia..not to far from you mate lol.
Amazing! And so much fun to build. I'm not exactly a Luther though haha šŸ˜†
Cool my Son jasper has 2 Tele kits done his stage 2nd n 3 rd rig heā€™s rocking my old jazz master I gave it to him on his 13th birthday . Hey A have we gone hijack on your thread or what ?

amekins

amekins

Let me just say that I view threads here as though a bunch of us who all grow weed are hanging out and getting stoned together. And shooting the shit on and off topic happens. Itā€™s just the organic nature of stoner conversations, and I love it. If I ever feel otherwise, I will speak up.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Let me just say that I view threads here as though a bunch of us who all grow weed are hanging out and getting stoned together. And shooting the shit on and off topic happens. Itā€™s just the organic nature of stoner conversations, and I love it. If I ever feel otherwise, I will speak up.

and when Iā€™m going through threads and liking the comments i imagine Iā€™m there listening but too high to talk.

Top Bottom