Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Those are VERY cool! I’ve always wanted to throw pots. One of the hobbies I’ve admired from afar forever but never tried.
I’ve never tried to busy learning to Luther guitars a passion that keep me up all night building and in my shop as many hrs as I can fit in .... it dose look very zen type of craft I must say A .

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I’ve never tried to busy learning to Luther guitars a passion that keep me up all night building and in my shop as many hrs as I can fit in .... it dose look very zen type of craft I must say A .
I got a bass guitar kit from Pitbull Guitars in Australia..not to far from you mate lol.
Amazing! And so much fun to build. I'm not exactly a Luther though haha 😆

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did you ever try the little “smokey” cigarette pack amps? Little 2 inch plastic speaker mounted in a cardboard smoke pack.
No I’ve seen them pretty good for it’s size I love playing through this ...... I’ve had it for god knows how many years .... I’ve got a nice delta twin gitty amp love it as well , I use guitar fuel there stuff is hotter runs a bit louder than guittys stuff .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I got a bass guitar kit from Pitbull Guitars in Australia..not to far from you mate lol.
Amazing! And so much fun to build. I'm not exactly a Luther though haha 😆
Cool my Son jasper has 2 Tele kits done his stage 2nd n 3 rd rig he’s rocking my old jazz master I gave it to him on his 13th birthday . Hey A have we gone hijack on your thread or what ?

amekins

amekins

Let me just say that I view threads here as though a bunch of us who all grow weed are hanging out and getting stoned together. And shooting the shit on and off topic happens. It’s just the organic nature of stoner conversations, and I love it. If I ever feel otherwise, I will speak up.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Let me just say that I view threads here as though a bunch of us who all grow weed are hanging out and getting stoned together. And shooting the shit on and off topic happens. It’s just the organic nature of stoner conversations, and I love it. If I ever feel otherwise, I will speak up.

and when I’m going through threads and liking the comments i imagine I’m there listening but too high to talk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom