Grow number two, making space

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

That sounds like something I could seriously use. Would you please point me to what formulation you use? Are you using something like DMSO as a carrier? I've had some benefit from some of the Mary's Medicinals products, but they are really expensive.
My salve recipe can be modified but breaks down as follows:

Salve
63% olive oil (I often use avocado oil instead, and I often infuse it with fresh ginger and habaneros)
17% beeswax
20% infused coconut oil (infused with CBD/THC from whole plant)
1-5% of total oils/wax in fragrance or essential oils (see skin safe usage rates for oil)
Up to 13% menthol crystals
0.5% kaolin clay

Combine olive and coconut oils with bees wax in heat safe vessel and heat in water bath until melted. Remove from water bath and stir in fragrance/essential oils and menthol crystals. As it starts to cool and thicken, stir in kaolin clay. Pour into container for storage. Cool completely. Use topically for achy/painful muscles and joints.

Terpz719

Terpz719

My salve recipe can be modified but breaks down as follows:

Salve
63% olive oil (I often use avocado oil instead, and I often infuse it with fresh ginger and habaneros)
17% beeswax
20% infused coconut oil (infused with CBD/THC from whole plant)
1-5% of total oils/wax in fragrance or essential oils (see skin safe usage rates for oil)
Up to 13% menthol crystals
0.5% kaolin clay

Combine olive and coconut oils with bees wax in heat safe vessel and heat in water bath until melted. Remove from water bath and stir in fragrance/essential oils and menthol crystals. As it starts to cool and thicken, stir in kaolin clay. Pour into container for storage. Cool completely. Use topically for achy/painful muscles and joints.
Thank you SO much amekins!

amekins

amekins

First full month’s electric bill with the SF2000 and tent fans running. I saw maybe a $10 bump up, maybe. The tent is on 12/12 right now, but I’ve got a couple of babies getting some additional sunlight. That leaves the cats competing with the plants for the sunny spot. No fights yet.
57F30999 2D81 4E6F 8B28 6587AE4DB2A2
BD2DB8C1 D9F3 42E1 AB3B 2B8311432476

Latest posts

Top Bottom