Grow Room A/C

• Thread starter CannabisJohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
One last thing to help you find your leak. LOOK for OIL stains. Usually a leak may have pushed out some refrigeration oil in the area with the leak if it's on the Discharge or liquid lines.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
This Mitsubishi condenser compressor was full of leak seal lmao. The compressor shorted and blew up the noise filter pcboard and 3 other fuses.

Stalks

Stalks

Not really a question about the a grow room but it still effects mine.

The house I'm renting is 25 years old with all original ac. The other day the bitch stopped working so the landlord had the ac guy come over and check everything out. Said it was leaking and put freon in it for the mean time, anyways my landlord is replacing the system with a new trane.

Here's the kicker, the line set coming from outside runs directly over the enclosure I built. Do the lines get replaced when the new unit goes in? I'm assuming they do and I'm about to be busting a quick tear down but I thought I'd ask you guys first if I was fucked or not lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Lol if they removed an old r22 system and are installing a new r410a system then yes replacing the lineset is recommended. Higher pressure ratings.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Not really a question about the a grow room but it still effects mine.

The house I'm renting is 25 years old with all original ac. The other day the bitch stopped working so the landlord had the ac guy come over and check everything out. Said it was leaking and put freon in it for the mean time, anyways my landlord is replacing the system with a new trane.

Here's the kicker, the line set coming from outside runs directly over the enclosure I built. Do the lines get replaced when the new unit goes in? I'm assuming they do and I'm about to be busting a quick tear down but I thought I'd ask you guys first if I was fucked or not lol

Not all the time are they changed but most times are

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Killing it hard CJ!
Another build another question. For a 12 light gavita grow how would be best to cool it?

Stalks

Stalks

Update, thanks to you guys I'm not sitting in a jail cell this morning!

They didn't replace the lines, but they still had to run a new thermostat wire because they installed a new heat pump instead of gas furnace.

Again I thank you guys!

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Update, thanks to you guys I'm not sitting in a jail cell this morning!

They didn't replace the lines, but they still had to run a new thermostat wire because they installed a new heat pump instead of gas furnace.

Again I thank you guys!

Not very canna friendly over there eh

-lurkin

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I keep reading about window units. Isn't it a little suspicious if you have a window ac running in the winter?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I keep reading about window units. Isn't it a little suspicious if you have a window ac running in the winter?

Who cares, your not doing an thing illegal.... =|

Honestly if your neighbors are that nosey then you prob need to find a more sucure location.

-lurkin

C

cowboyup

What's going on everybody!? I have a sweet chance to get my hands on a brand new ideal air window ac. It is a 12000 btu and the guy is asking 180. Anybody ever run these or have any knowledge about them?

Doc G

Doc G

Any reliable recommendations on inverted central a/c units would be greatly appreciated.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

What's going on everybody!? I have a sweet chance to get my hands on a brand new ideal air window ac. It is a 12000 btu and the guy is asking 180. Anybody ever run these or have any knowledge about them?
Ideal Air is absolute garbage....NEVER BUY UN-WARRANTIED AIR CONDITIONERS!!!!

Top Bottom