Grow Room design-RDWC questions and ideas

• Thread starter Cool_Beans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Once the white widow seedling is ready I will take out the plant I have in the closet and reset the water. I'll either transplant the larger plant to a 10gal dwc in my tent and use it to practice nutes, LST and growing under a net, or stick it in my 1 gallon bubble bucket flip it to flower and see what happens for the fun of it. Havent decided just yet.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I'm gonna send some pics to Rubbermaid and tell them they're missing the boat. Weed is worth way more than garbage.
You have no idea how much we make... It's insane. One of our middle grade mop bucket and wringers is listed for over $300 usd on Grainger. I used to work in that department, we pumped out 5 buckets and wringers from machine to box, assembled, every 3 minutes. With only 3 people. Injection molding.

It's a racket alright. I now schedule pickups, we average $2milliion of shipped assembled product a day, from this one location.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

That's wild dude. I'm just happy these little 10gal are only $25 or so, they ramp up in price pretty quickly past 20gal anything.

How your project coming?

ninjadip

ninjadip

That's wild dude. I'm just happy these little 10gal are only $25 or so, they ramp up in price pretty quickly past 20gal anything.

How your project coming?
yeah they go up quick. and trying to find any availability of anything on the online employee discount store is impossible. so we pay full price too lol

i finally got everything i need for my project. i got the flu or something sunday and just now feeling better. so probably after work today, if it's not raining i'll do the black spray paint on some fittings. and then it's just up to cutting the pipe and attaching all of the fittings. and then crossing all of my fingers and toes that i have zero leaks lol

my off work time is also occupied with school work. my current class is on Android Studio. fun fun. that is one of the best things about Android vs Apple, how easy it is to develop apps and sideload them without any much fuss. Android Studio even lets you connect your android phone to the computer to use as the testing environment for your app if you want too.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

yeah they go up quick. and trying to find any availability of anything on the online employee discount store is impossible. so we pay full price too lol

i finally got everything i need for my project. i got the flu or something sunday and just now feeling better. so probably after work today, if it's not raining i'll do the black spray paint on some fittings. and then it's just up to cutting the pipe and attaching all of the fittings. and then crossing all of my fingers and toes that i have zero leaks lol

my off work time is also occupied with school work. my current class is on Android Studio. fun fun. that is one of the best things about Android vs Apple, how easy it is to develop apps and sideload them without any much fuss. Android Studio even lets you connect your android phone to the computer to use as the testing environment for your app if you want too.
Not sure if you have a mitre saw or not, but it is the best thing I found for cutting pvc pipe cleanly and easily. Thats awesome you are taking classes. Cooking is my true love, so I went to culinary school on a whim at 46 and crushed the shit out of it. Overall fantastic experience. Both my daughters were also in college so we could all commiserate over math homework and exam time lol, it was awesome. Saved a ton on tuition having 3 in one household in college at the same time as well.

Edit- I learned that I could do technical math like Good Will Hunting if I got stoned first. Got a 96 in that class and was high af for every bit of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom