Grow Room design-RDWC questions and ideas

• Thread starter Cool_Beans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Hey @SweetLeafGrow now that you have a few runs behind you, sometime when you have a minute I'd love to pick your brain on what routine has worked out best for you as a new(er) grower for the day to day, week to week management of your rdwc. Like for example, what have you found has worked best for you as far as mixing/adding nutes and maintaining ppm + pH levels, top offs and water changes?
Hit me up in a DM bro, happy to help.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

It cracks me up how my phone always tags these weed pics under "Christmas" and "Holidays" lol. I'm like you have no idea rofl..

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Looking into the grove sack of nuggets reminds me of pillaging my kid's trick or treat bags.

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Ive been testing things out letting it run on a trial schedule and everything is working great so far. The ACI stuff is baller, I love it. After @SweetLeafGrow got me sorted on mixing nutrients, I made up a trial batch for veg to check my calculations and see how that end of things was gonna look in practice. The external reservoir for doing your water chores thing is genius, kudos to whoever thunk up that one. Guess I'm all dressed up and waiting on a girl, go figure.

20230205 201024
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Ended up with 350-ish grams from the harvest, so not quite a pound. Very happy with that for only my 2nd grow. My wife nor I have even seen that much in person before, so pretty exciting. The quality of the bud is what I'm most pleased with, really fantastic smoke.

20230204 074507
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ended up with 350-ish grams from the harvest, so not quite a pound. Very happy with that for only my 2nd grow. My wife nor I have even seen that much in person before, so pretty exciting. The quality of the bud is what I'm most pleased with, really fantastic smoke.
Absolutely killer work man and what a great haul!! It’s rewarding to know your hard work and persistence was worth it in the end! Enjoy the smoke bro

Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

Wrapped up a bunch of loose ends like the hatch, trim and painting. I put a camera in so I dont have to walk downstairs as much. Climate is @ .95 vpd. I had a spare seedling kicking around the aerogarden that I put in the closet last Sunday for the hell of it. I figured it can play crash test dummy for a bit while I wait for the white widow sprout to put on some bush. Seems to like it so far. Haven't pushed too hard w the light yet, it's pretty bright even on the lowest setting. ~350ppm flora trio and epsom.

20230208 171846
20230208 174830
20230208 182732
Screenshot 20230208 184023 Nest
Cool_Beans

Cool_Beans

I took the opportunity to stage a little horse race to germinate and grow a seedling between Aerogarden and my 1gal bucket. Aerogarden has a white widow seed, the bucket has a seed from my first plant. Aerogarden winning so far, but the bucket seed crawled out of its hole and went on walkabout for a bit and this may have cost it the race.

20230210 101923

Latest posts

Top Bottom