Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

and the obligatory veg shot lol, white tray is the next to go into flower next week, gsc, casey jones, ecsd, bubba, la affair #5 and dsd
Veg
Veg2

here's a close shot of the la affair #5 for you ssh
La5

and my little dmt #4 getting ready to go in as an extra next week

Dmt4

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

the girls are looking good bro. the #5 la looks to have less stretch than mine. my #5 has the lower branches as tall as the top shoots.........the lowers really took off after the topping.

the slh is looking frosty already so im anxious to get one flipped to flower but it will be a few rotations away.

all the g13 x haze clones are all busting w/roots so the get put right into 2 gal pots.

peace

Strive

Strive

get em in I want to see what they do! I topped the #5 a few times to try to get everything growing close to evenly, hopefully it stretches on out some more.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Going to be a busy man Strive...
DSD = Double Strawberry Diesel? Do tell...;)

Puscifer

Puscifer

Holy Shit SSH! 35 days left? THAT is going to be some stellar Bubba!
What medium are you using and what are you feeding her? Just curious.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Puscifer,

recycled fine coco but will be using a more chuky mix from now on. cheap sunleaves compressed crap washed good.

gh floranova bloom @ 8ml / gal tap

i added some liquid kb @ 1-2.5 ml / gal of base nutes.

ill add dry kb just before flush.

i still use dry mb but wanted to go back to using fnb @ 8ml / gal b/c i got my bets bud from her when i used it. i was going to do a side-by-side w/fnb @ 8ml and mb @1 tsp to see but i can already see its better.

she is flowered under a 600w...................been down to 1 600 for a bit but will upgrade soon.

peace

Strive

Strive

Going to be a busy man Strive...
DSD = Double Strawberry Diesel? Do tell...;)
yep, that's the one. it's a pheno I found in a pack a few years back, leans more to the kksc side, strawberry smell & flavor & a good skunky smell on top of it all. if it wasn't for my friend I would've lost her so i'm pretty glad to have her back.

MaggieKlone

MaggieKlone

Looking great guys, been crazy buzy with work and the garden.
Pus, that Bubba is fucking crazy when you chop, it's like someone ran over two skunks...had to add another carbon filter to my dry box!
Sorry no pics mama has the camera with her in the Smokies, But I did get a little over five zips out of her, can't wait for the second one to finish!....she's even bigger!

The smoke is soooo....creamy!....and rings the fuck out of my bell. The Chunk has some of the same flavors with some earthyness, just not as pronounced.

To those that are keeping score of my white fly battle......Azmax has them all but gone.....gonna keep pounding them....

Be Safe, and get out side and enjoy some of this weather,
MK

Strive

Strive

getting thick.
check this out, the 2 dsd plants totaled a whopping 37 grams dry together, scratching my head trying to make some sense of it, I've never pulled less than 2.5oz per plant with this cut. my whole harvest came in at around 130 grams dry total. if it ain't one thing it's always another. i'm thinking it's the container size but this is pitiful. I was shooting for 3/4lb but expecting a 1/2lb

Strive

Strive

haha I know right? I've been over it and over it and I keep coming back to the container size. the next to go in will be in 2 gallon pots, might have to delay the schedule a week so they have time to deal with a transplant before flipping. screw it, I have enough smoke to get me by til the next one. opened the tent to the smell of sour sweat this morning,very heavy. the ecsd is starting to do her thing

Puscifer

Puscifer

How'd the roots look on them? I'm not inclined to blame the pot size so quickly. I've seen some pretty good yields come out of those 5x5's. OGH used to rock them...
When i first started in coco I too suffered from severely low yields. For me it was keeping the coco too wet that caused my terrible yields.

Latest posts

Top Bottom