Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

I think I owe liquid koolbloom an apology. I used it quite a few times at different times during flower but never all the way through and never noticed any benefit from it. hell this run didn't get it all the way through but from week 4 on and my buds really do seem a little chunkier ( a little lol) and are definitely frostier, I've had to check a few different plants at different times thinking they were molding up but it was just trichs piled up. the group behind that has been getting according to the feeding schedule and even they seem to be blooming faster and looking great. it appears the stuff does work when you actually follow the directions, who'd think?

Puscifer

Puscifer

I did a side/side in my own flower room and I have been a avid user of bloom boosters ever since.
I keep it all GH (for simplicity) and use the Liquid and the powder (at their scheduled intervals).
Like you say Strive, chunkier and frostier :D

Strive

Strive

yeah, looks like i'll be scooping up a bag of powder too, at the recommended dosage it'll last forever!

B

Beeobee

So there I was watering my plants, minding my own business when this here nug just so happened to fall off.......
pre98 Bubba lower branch nug, 65 days.

Sorry Haven't been posting much between the IC drama and keep up in the garden I've been busy.

How long you have that 98 Bubba? Looks tasty

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

what ammt are yall using the liquid kb and during what wks?

Strive

Strive

from week 2 through week 5 @ 2.5ml per gal then bumped up to 5ml per gal for weeks 6 & 7 and .5 tsp per gal of the powder for week 8 (which I haven't tried yet)

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

ive been using half that and only a few feeds........guess ill bump it a bit as my bubba and ultra sonya come down next month.

i think the 8ml/gal floranova bloom is doing better than mb did.......ill do a side by side when i flip 4 bubbas / 2 dmt / 2 la affies in 2 wks......il side by side the 4 bubbas, 2 get mb / 2 get fnb.

both will get same ammt liquid kb then dry kb.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Just wanted to stop by and say HIGH y'all! Been busy as a one armed paper hanger packing up my garage into a POD to start on my sink hole repairs. I had forgotten just how much shit I had packed away out there. :dead: But it bring me that much closer to getting back to what I enjoy doing....growing:cool:

Puscifer

Puscifer

Good eve everyone.
Spent the morning rearranging the flower room to accommodate the e/f buckets. So far the system has performed flawlessly. Not much else to say about it so how about a few pics? A few shots of the Bubba after bringing them into the flower room, and some Purple diesel in the other half of the room, 28 days into flower.

Puscifer

Puscifer

i'm waiting to see those bubbas explode all over the place

You ain't the only one brother! I pull down some pretty good numbers running in coco but Ill be just as happy if the e/f system can match the coco. Not having to buy bags of coco, the re-usability of Hydroton, THAT makes it worth while to me.:cool:

Strive

Strive

I don't forsee any problems there bro, you're going to smash those coco #s. i'll just sit back & observe:D

Strive

Strive

lol, i'll be putting some pics up shortly if that helps a little, got to go get some batteries. I know you're on the edge of your seat now hahaha

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

been rearranging the flower tent back to normal, its no longer on its side so everything had to be re-hung and all the girls had to come out........the 5' jh x cg was the biggest pain but she only has ~60 days left to flower her and i think the stress was minimal but ill watch her for any nanners.

sorry no pics while they were out but i hope to get a few w/a better camera soon.

now i have the space to move both la affies to flower and it opens up my veg tent a bit so some will get up-potted to get ready for flowering in 10-14 days.

peace

Strive

Strive

sorry I lied about the pics lol. we had someone ditch a car in front of my house, 30 houses on this street, they decide the middle of the road in front of my place is the best. it was there all Tuesday night, I assumed it was someone visiting my neighbors. by 2pm yesterday we'd asked around and nobody knew who owned it but a girl had seen someone stop it and get out and walk. had to break down and call the local pd who called the owner. turns out the guy "lent" it to a "friend" a few days back. my impression was he traded use of it for something and they dogged his car out and ditched it here. i was one nervous dude standing out front talking to them but everything went fine, guess the ole filter is doing it's job just fine thank goodness

Top Bottom