Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Strive

Strive

many fixed incomes around here brother. it really depends on what you want to do and what kind of equipment you have drift. the system pus has is about $600 for the buckets & rez. I do coco dtw in pots that cost me .70 each with saucers to catch the runoff that cost about .80 each. a block of coco cost me about $20 and I can pull about 3.5 grows the way i'm set up now from that 1 block. I have a pretty basic drip setup that cost me roughly $75 total to build, reservoirs included though I need to get a timer which is another $25. my nutes cost me about $60 to $70 every month and a half I think but I am growing 2 crops at once at different stages of growth too and i'm buying by the quart. ssh does coco dtw as well but hand watered and gets great results. you could also try hempy buckets. if I can be of any help just let me know

GSizzle

GSizzle

Think you will enjoy the Hydro Mediums Pus. I know once I started I really enjoyed it and just use different types of Hydro medium. Initial cost for hydro might be steep for some but pays off in the long run. The simple fact the medium can be washed and used over and over again. I have even did runs where I just replanted some strain in the existing root mass. Just using enzymes to break down dead roots over time with no ill effects. I dont recommend cause it might catch up to you. Plus less runs to hydro shops, less load being carried in and out all is plus in the security column.

Drifting13

Drifting13

Now ya got my gears grinding.....:cool: I been thinking about rebuilding my cabinet and making it bigger after all this sink hole shit is over & done with.

Drifting13

Drifting13

hell if you have the space scrap the cab and build a tent
Build a frame and then use the black & white plastic? How do you support a fan? I use an older squirrel cage fan to blow the stink up to ridge vent.

Strive

Strive

I built a 5x5x8 tent once from 1"x2"s. just build it upto the ceiling and use the trusses to anchor some boards up to mount fans & lights & scrubbers. I had mine in a corner so 2 of the walls were supported. actually worked very well and much sturdier that the tent I just bought. I think it cost me about $60 for a roll of plastic and $10 for the wood. took about 2 hours to build and setup

Strive

Strive

and if you don't have a scrubber i'd get one asap, I blow mine up in the attic as well but it'd be coming out of soffit if I didn't have a scrubber, shit when I cut that bubba I wait til 2am so I know nobodys around as it overpowers it when i'm chopping

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

go coco and get great growth. its not a hydro growth rate but multiple feeds per day will get ya close.

the cost to change is the cost of the coco ~$20 and depending what nutes you use you may need to buy something.

i use dry gh maxibloom in coco and i am trying floranova bloom @ 8ml / gal tap and my p98 bubba has more frost than the mb grown.

i used canna a/b @ 10ml / gal but it went too fast so i quit wasting $ on it.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

if the bubba is reeking that ecsd is going to overpower it.

im thinking of scrubbing the air in my lung room even though my flower and veg tests are filtered.........i swear i can still smell it a bit but it may be the bud broke up on my tray.

Strive

Strive

yes I know, I was warned lol. I plan on getting a new phresh filter first of the month, right about halfway on the ecsd, shop in Orlando has a 6" 500 cfm for $160, no more repacking htg filters,those things aren't too safe out of the box and refilling is becoming an expensive pain in the ass

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

i still have ~30lbs of carbon for refilling and i may need to check that htg 6" and refill it.

Strive

Strive

yes you may, I bought the fatboy they had and had to refill it before I ever used it, it was missing a few cups worth of carbon. I just figure for the money why have to go through the bs anymore. I've made and bought them, the bought ones are usually better

Strive

Strive

had a table built for my veg tent so I can make better use of the space, i'll be upgrading pretty soon to something better but for now this will have to work
Veg

Strive

Strive

and my girls, we decided it would be best to only go 9 weeks on the first one, after that everything will run 10 weeks. today is day 49 so they start flushing until day 63 from here on out
All

Top Bottom