Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

GSizzle, who did the afghan kush? many yrs ago a disabled friend had a connect on some very well grown Afghani that had a kick but i got burned out before i finished an oz but the spicy taste and overpowering smell was something. id like to go thru some afghan genetics in the future and will take all suggestions as a starting point..........from good crosses to landrace afghan strains that have tons of variation. peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

I have seen and had a session of Afghan Kush and it is a full on slap you round the face high. Great stuff.

Also guys, any of you guys had any experience of sending beans over to UK? Thinking of using seedbay for some crazy ass crosses but a bit worried on law your side as on ours, beans are legal..

what was the smell / taste like on what you toked?

isnt seedbay located in the UK? breeders send seeds to the U.K. and many in the states get them sent thru customs to med / non med states.

id rather be on your end buying/receiving seeds than here........+ look at the fiasco surrounding gypsy and the possibility of state side breeder/s getting popped sending seeds to the u.k. and flipping on those higher up.

its your security and ass so its your call.

peace

Strive

Strive

trust me pus, they look way better on here than in there lol and no I haven't smoked her but she's a keeper pheno that's made her way into some high caliber gardens (not mine lol).
when I rub her I smell nothing but pure haze smell though my buddy says it smells like lemon candy to him. supposed to be a lower yielder but A+ quality. couldn't say on the high but i'm expecting fire

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

what was the smell / taste like on what you toked?

isnt seedbay located in the UK? breeders send seeds to the U.K. and many in the states get them sent thru customs to med / non med states.

id rather be on your end buying/receiving seeds than here........+ look at the fiasco surrounding gypsy and the possibility of state side breeder/s getting popped sending seeds to the u.k. and flipping on those higher up.

its your security and ass so its your call.

peace

It was almost funky lemony, almost like the scent of a lemonwhen its been squeezed out.. but really smooth on the throat. But it was an all round buzzer. I loved it, and it was different form the OG taste if that makes sense? Not had much else like it since. Top shizzle if you can get an Pakistani/Afghan Kush as opposed to OG side of things.

I wasnt aware that SB was based in UK, I'm now really really taken with a couple of breeders on here and looks like I'll be getting a couple sent over. Sketchy.

The delivery address is safe, legal and legit and has nothing going on there.

Puscifer

Puscifer

Nothing like trimming for 10 hours straight...

Puscifer

Puscifer

Btw, on the MaxiGro...I ended up using 1 tsp/gal and it ph's itself to a perfect 5.5
I say perfect because I'm using it in a WaterFarm. I absolutely LOVE WaterFarms but they're best used as stand alone, not daisy chained together. Even with there "recirculation kit" ph'ing an 8-pack is a sloooooooooooooow process. That I'd put that out there in case someone is tempted to use a Waterfarm 8 pack ;)

Drifting13

Drifting13

Thought I'd show y'all a bit of progress with the Power Cheese. Out of the 20 seeds I started with I have 13 plants growing. Now comes the long slow wait till I can sex them. When I get to the 5th node I will FIM them.
IMG 2419
IMG 2416

Strive

Strive

looking good drift, tell us about the mix you have them in, store bought? special recipe? those things should yield a ton between the ppp and the cheese once you find the ladies

Strive

Strive

man I screwed up my calendar, if I got it right it's day 56 today, I hope so cause i'm starting these older ones on water today for the next 2 weeks(ecsd will go an extra week for a 77 day harvest). so day 56, dsd & gsc started flushing last week and will go 63 days total, damn i'm all over the place with this grow lol.

Left
Right

ssh
Ah 2
Ah 1

gsc
Gsc 1
Gsc 2

bubba
Bubba

ecsd
Ecsd 1

slh
Slh

Strive

Strive

I must've missed it before but 10 HOURS! that's one hell of a lot of trimming pus, idk if I could stick with it that long haha

Puscifer

Puscifer

That was 10 hours with TWO of us trimming!
Really interested in how that GSC turns out.

Strive

Strive

damn, that's a day alone, I wish I had that much to trim but I also don't lol.
on the gsc, me too bro haha, I figured it for all hype when I first heard of it but it has my attention now. she's a dense little sucker to be sure. I have another right behind her at almost 3 weeks in, she's been vegged longer & trained better so i'm expecting much more from her then. another week and a half on the one in the pics and we'll know what the fuss is all about:D

Drifting13

Drifting13

I start with (Earthgrow) potting soil to which I add (Lambert) Sphagnum peat and a healthy shot of perlite. For Veg. fert. I use GH Maxibloom(7 grams per gallon water)for Veg with Maxicrop powered seaweed(1t) and Humic Acid(1/4 t). With a water...water...feed schedule
When flowering I add GH Liquid KoolBloom(1t per gallon). At the very end(last 2 feedings) I add GH KoolBloom Ripening.
Soil PH's right around 6.5. Local water PH's @8 so I bring it down to 6.5 to 7.
I Veg. under a 6 bulb set-up of 4' T-12 And I flower under a 400-watt HPS.
Any suggestions very happily accepted!!
"those things should yield a ton" Strive, what would you consider a good harvest(grams dry)to be??
Puscifer, 10 hours:eek: my hands would have said I quit after about 2 or3 hours. With my Diabetic Neuropathy repeated hand work just don't happen.
Then again My trimming is very basic. Fan leaves and bigger sugar leaves are all I take off because the only person I have to please is ME.;)

Strive

Strive

I remember awhile back the ppp being a popular variety for outdoor due to it's heavy yields. I would imagine with the uk cheese being a skunk #1 selection (if I remember that correctly) and the ppp being a champ that there are some heavy producers in there. bear in mind that i'm constantly wrong and have spent the past 6 months trying to get my shit together

Strive

Strive

well pus, it's looking like i'll get to try some cookies quicker than I thought. my oscillating fan fell down somehow last night and broke one of the 2 main branches, basically half the plant. had I caught it when it happened I might've been able to save it but this morning was too late. right now i'm feeling lucky that that is all that took damage instead of pissed it fell. plus i'm about a day away from being out of bud so it works for me I guess. the talk of it being super dense & heavy is dead on, this stuff unbelievable heavy for the size of the nugs.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

damn Strive, sucks the fan broke the gsc and your almost out of bud. wish you was close id help ya out. I got 2 jars of p98 / 1 3/4 jar Shit / 1/2 jar JH CG / 1/2 jar GS OG and got a 5' jh cg / 3 1/2' Ultra Sonya and Mob Boss hanging.

im ready to try the gsc bro.....just sad mine died after a transplant. oh well, I needed the room.

just got the canopy more even in the flower tent which is not easy w/everything at diff. ages and harvest times.
got 5' la affies, 4' Casey Jones and a 4 1/2' g13 haze next to 2' p98 / dsd / g13

here are a few shots of the 3 g13's...........a lil rough looking from them getting too dry so 2x daily feed from now on.

100 1644
100 1643
100 1642
100 1641

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

got the pk of CV CookieWreck's in today from a generous bro................too bad he doesn't browse the site, gotta hit him up at ic when they get going.

Top Bottom