Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drifting13

Drifting13

Strive, your knocking them all right outa the park. How far along is the BK?

TP, that's one of the frostiest plant(PM) I have seen! :wideyed: Christ it's got trics on the fan leaves.:D And I can almost smell that FPC from here.;)

B

boo

hey floridians, whats cookin...damn chilly out there the last few nights...pretty soon I can haul my flatbed of tropicals outta the winter barn...gotta hang 'em with the loader...my back ain't takin any more shit from me...now were on it's terms...

Drifting13

Drifting13

Just put this into it's dark time before harvest. What do ya think about this Purple Diesel . First time growing it. And only 23 more days till I can smoke again. Fucking VA...
IMG 2560

IMG 2561

IMG 2562

IMG 2563

IMG 2564

B

boo

I wanna smoke some of that drift...be sure to set some aside...it looks dangerous...I appreciate the yard offer but I'm doing well enough to keep up with the pooch, he's wrecking the new landscape...maters were mighty tasty...

Drifting13

Drifting13

I wanna smoke some of that drift...be sure to set some aside...it looks dangerous...I appreciate the yard offer but I'm doing well enough to keep up with the pooch, he's wrecking the new landscape...maters were mighty tasty...
Consider it saved. I'll be seeing you the second week of March.:cool:

DonKnots

DonKnots

Crap Strive....your rollin in the cuts. I'd have a hard time choosin.

Whats the next to last from bottom thats hanging ('hopefully my last small harvest for a while')? Looks friggin kill!

Thanks for the invite btw...

Strive

Strive

thanks gentlemen
drift I'm just trying to keep up with that pd you got there
don, I've been blessed with generous friends ;) im not sure which is what from that pic, I have tags on the hangers but its mostly ecsd, with a little gsc and la affair #5

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

PD lookin Good Drift your a patient man how many days is she? Drippin..my man.

.Ya the FPog is been my misson for a few years now. Im sooo thankful I got the F1 cereal cut and three F2 ladies on deck and they all smell similar to me in veg. and the Cargo fems from Jaws. Ive only ran the cargo so far. Im mom..in out the rest. Takin no chances with them know its fire. Cant wait.

Hey Strive your in for a treat I see. Brother I thought it was frosty the other day it seems you got some snow over there. ;) let me know how you like them cookies. I absolutely love em. Ive only had the pleasure to try a small sample so far. But Cant wait to run mine. Love the old school fav she has. leme know..:wacky:

Strive

Strive

thanks tp, I like her fine, she gets real skunky and chocolatey after a cure with a buzz that can motivate you during the day or put you to sleep at night

Top Bottom