Growin & Smokin in Florida

• Thread starter Ghostwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ive been blessed to have run Both The white and Triangle Kush and can call both Krome and Ricky friends in the real world. I stepped out the game for a few years and damn if my head isnt spinning now that I stepped back. Im getting old. end rant. Thanks seamaiden. Ill hit that. I didnt say it before but really am glad to see you posting here when I joined. we been a around for a min havent we? cant believe ive been on the boards since 01

You made me go check how long Ive been on. Oct 0f 2002! A lot has changed since then. Today is my anniversary with my wife. Best 20 yrs of my life!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
congrats Prime. hope you both have a special day. ya you been around for a minute yourself. lol. Best wishes

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
congrats Prime. hope you both have a special day. ya you been around for a minute yourself. lol. Best wishes

Thanks man. Yeah I wish i would have stuck with the growing back then but hey Life happens. Glad Im doing it now and having fun trying to catch up lol.

DonKnots

DonKnots

post something good or im bring the laws back. lol

Rofls! Alright alright...

Wifi Alien #8
IMG 0415

Wifi Alien #6
IMG 0403

Wifi Alien #1
IMG 0408

Sour Cookies #2
IMG 0429

DeRon1

DeRon1

G'Afternoon, y'all! Down in SW Fla. for my Dad's 91st B-day on Sunday. Riding back home Monday. Just in time to harvest. Pics to come...
well have a gr8 time and blessings to ur dad and I feel you here;VFW-Veteran Fucked by Washington. (i'm in the same boat medically retired ssg whose continually fucked by da man). look forward to pic's and happy harvest! hopefully i'll be the same in 50+days COMRADE

Drifting13

Drifting13

I'm back home. Managed to cut a hour off of my usual travel time. My Geezer Glide was ROCKING all the way home and I got lucky....not a pig in sight.;) As soon as I get a chance to load the pics from harvest I'll post them.:cool:

DeRon1

DeRon1

I'm back home. Managed to cut a hour off of my usual travel time. My Geezer Glide was ROCKING all the way home and I got lucky....not a pig in sight.;) As soon as I get a chance to load the pics from harvest I'll post them.:cool:
you must not had far to go buddy or should we call you LEADFOOT...lol

Top Bottom