Growing Some Monsters (outdoor Scrog)

• Thread starter Greatlakes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Your thread last year inspired me to get serious about northern MI outdoor. Thanks for turning me on to actinovate. Itā€™s been a blessing this year for preventing budrot.

If you need any testers of your crosses, let me know! Iā€™m always on the hunt for things that will finish this time of year this far north.

Group shot. 60 and 100 gallon smart pots in the back row. 20 gallon smart pots in the foreground.
835A65E2 32C3 481A B025 AEA4F3349AC7
ED487DE1 44ED 4511 A840 42DF5719764A

Outdoor goji OG in 100gallon pot
BFD152BB CC34 4362 B257 82157658D1DE

Kudra x snowlotus in 100 gallon pot
99B2F0D2 A70D 4A07 BA03 7E53C36C46A4

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Your thread last year inspired me to get serious about northern MI outdoor. Thanks for turning me on to actinovate. Itā€™s been a blessing this year for preventing budrot.

If you need any testers of your crosses, let me know! Iā€™m always on the hunt for things that will finish this time of year this far north.

Group shot. 60 and 100 gallon smart pots in the back row. 20 gallon smart pots in the foreground.
View attachment 897101View attachment 897102

View attachment 897091
View attachment 897100
Wow you really did a great job. Yeah actinovate is amazing stuff. Most people who diss it usually put it on too late after problems have already happened.
I'm glad that your taking it more seriously. I got a buddy I just sent the cross to in Australia so he will be my first tester (even before me)
We will see how she turns out tho...honestly I would like to back breed a few times to get stable genetics before I get rid of them.
I will say the jelly pie from greenpoint has just blown my mind. Amazing strain and they hit it out of the park with that one!

I actually am revegging the one I just took down at the same time revegging a flowering clone and also took a clone flowered it then am revegging (different but the same) experiment to see who does better but all 3 will be going outdoors next yr.

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Here is a picture of mother I just harvested (yes I left a lot on her but I can trim later
And next to her is her clone 3 weeks into flower both got put under 24 hours of light as of today

Then an actual flowering clone I took from the mother at 3 weeks into flower.

I want to see what form of monstercropping does
the best. Either way all 3 will be monsters next yr for sure.
P.s. I know the mother looks shitty but that was all the growth under the scrog net that didnt get a lot of light. She will be fine tho

20190919 111559
20190919 111524
QuestForZest

QuestForZest

View attachment 897101View attachment 897102

View attachment 897091
View attachment 897100

Gogi og was one of my favorites to grow! So sad I let her go :( looks great!

G

Godfthrfarm

I haven't harvested yet but I'm really close to the end here and excited to see what the ganga gods want me to have you see I've been robbed the past 2 grows and lost 1 crop 2 the cops so 3 yrs in a row I lost out ...so this is my first grow in a couple of years I took a break for 2 years and shook my so called friends that were theifs..lol they were partners that in the end robbed me so I had to weed out the losers and users..I guess as a women grower we aren't as respected as the men until we prove our selves so I've earned my spot now..lol..but this time I got my license so I wont work 2 watch it get taken away by the po po and I'm in California mendocino county aka the emerald triangle..so it is a beautiful place 2 grow and most growers up here are very good people and watch out for each other so this year I moved up here and have been surprised by the family of growers who have helped me and protected me so I believe things have turned around for me..I'll keep you all posted on the harvest total.thanks for all the kind comments..happy harvest to all of you..

20190913 183210
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I haven't harvested yet but I'm really close to the end here and excited to see what the ganga gods want me to have you see I've been robbed the past 2 grows and lost 1 crop 2 the cops so 3 yrs in a row I lost out ...so this is my first grow in a couple of years I took a break for 2 years and shook my so called friends that were theifs..lol they were partners that in the end robbed me so I had to weed out the losers and users..I guess as a women grower we aren't as respected as the men until we prove our selves so I've earned my spot now..lol..but this time I got my license so I wont work 2 watch it get taken away by the po po and I'm in California mendocino county aka the emerald triangle..so it is a beautiful place 2 grow and most growers up here are very good people and watch out for each other so this year I moved up here and have been surprised by the family of growers who have helped me and protected me so I believe things have turned around for me..I'll keep you all posted on the harvest total.thanks for all the kind comments..happy harvest to all of you..
You are doing an amazing job! I wouldn't know what to do with the longer season you guys have! We have 4 months a yr here where it doesn't snow lol!
Sorry that you got robbed... I was robbed by my old friend yrs ago...I know the pain!
Well it looks like you are on the right path for sure! Doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work

QuestForZest

QuestForZest

Hope you figured out your drying issue!

What I posted was very easy to put up. I'm a girl grower too and not utterly handy which is why I like simple.

G

Godfthrfarm

You are doing an amazing job! I wouldn't know what to do with the longer season you guys have! We have 4 months a yr here where it doesn't snow lol!
Sorry that you got robbed... I was robbed by my old friend yrs ago...I know the pain!
Well it looks like you are on the right path for sure! Doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work
Awww thanks for the kind words cheered me rite up yeah it sucks when you get robbed by a person you called a friend those are the ones we dont see coming and it hurts more..sry for your losses as well I hope you a happy harvest my friend and no snow..lol

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Awww thanks for the kind words cheered me rite up yeah it sucks when you get robbed by a person you called a friend those are the ones we dont see coming and it hurts more..sry for your losses as well I hope you a happy harvest my friend and no snow..lol
Thanks.... I just harvested my indoor. Cant wait to try these genetics outdoors! So excited! Here is a few shots

Screenshot 20190915 203001 Gallery
20190916 132038
20190919 115818
25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Hey can anyone explain to me what can I do to bring the pH down alil with pH down I have a couple nutes and shit but idk how please

Latest posts

Top Bottom