GSC,Dinafem strawberry Cough,Herijuana,Tahoe Kush

• Thread starter Scotbot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotbot

Scotbot

I know about the whole spectra fiasco but I must have got a good one. I have grown up to 4 or 5 grows with good bud and potent too.
I have to use it to get my $$$$ worth before I upgrade. Im just one of the lucky ones. This grow will be without cfls.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

I got a question for ya Scotbot,did you cross your Ana to anything else or were you focusing on f2 s only ? I still owe you some beans too bro. I got that Islay freebie silverfields x Boudica if your interested, plus that whole list I sent, plus Indi has something coming to me ... Pm me about it

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hey Scotbot, got to thinking and figured I would start a few more, got my heater situation sorted out a couple weeks ago. So I started 4 more Anesthesia f2s today, again I can't thank you enough for sharing these with me... I cannot wait for these!! Herijuana x old positronic skunk!! Gonna be some strong ass shit!

Scotbot

Scotbot

Your welcome,with those F2s who knows what you may find in those. maybe that red headed step child who has been lost :happy:

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

I sure hope so! Any combo of those genetics is bound to killer! I can't wait to start in on all the good stuff I have collected over the last few months.... I still have a few things to get, but I'm nearly content with my seed collection at this point . Gonna grab a few from MedMan and a couple from BOG , then start searching for and collecting moms and a few dads. Don't forget you got a key to Smokeys Smokeshack Seed Vault.

Scotbot

Scotbot

Looking good so far
DSCF0161

Scotbot

Scotbot

Back left (Strawberry Cough) Back right (GSC)
front left (Tahoe Kush) front right (herijuana) all 9 days of 12/12

The Herijuana is more squat looking,I'm waiting on the stretch ,the light is about 18" to 20" above canopy .

Top Bottom