Gsc S1.dirty Water Organics Gsc S2 Guava Dawg.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Don't have a hydro store here just home base but I think they sell em . You can get em in the pet shop aswell.

H

happy b

Iv got a few more pics of the cookies but you can see their structure better.
Gsc s2#1
20150213 131538
gsc s2#2
20150213 131448
gsc s1
20150213 131712
I thought I took a full plant shot of s2#2 but I only took picks of theyr leaves.
20150213 131739
theyr all green and healthy.

20150213 131538
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Easy happy didn't even realise this was your thread just saw gsc and clicked on it lol....nice looking grow man when you gonna flip them ladies? I can't wait to get my hands on some cooks heard so much bout it I've just gotta give it a bash

H

happy b

Hey ghettogrower glad you could drop in.
The cookies have just started pre flower a few days ago . they out grew the containers they wer in as I didn't have time to pot them up wen they first needed it . I just up potted em into 10ltr poly pots . going to let em veg into the bigger pots for a couple of weeks,then I will take cuts and flip em . so if all goes well I will flower em out in around two weeks . never tried Cookies before.had intentionally avoided them as there was loads of bs and conflicting reports on how good/bad it was . then I joined the farm and saw making goo,s gsc & freinds thread with all the great pics and good reports then i asked william76 ,who has the devine gsc ss1,if the cookies really were "all that" and he said they were as good as the hype says . that was good enough for me .I just hope the cooks I have are as good as everyone else's . lol.i wouldv liked the devine s1 as iv saw some great reports and pics of theyr gear but hey ho,you can't have it all . maybe next time.

H

happy b

Great job with this thread, Happy. Thanks for sharing all of this!
Hey class v just noticed your post there . how's the sour ogee goin?

I was in the veg room doing a bit of watering and one of the gsc s2 is looking decidedly worse for wear . because it was needing potting up it lost condition a bit in the form of what I think is a cal deficiency .(the leaves are really light green even with plenty of N) so I'm going to treat it with "magne cal".the calmag product I got from plant magic . never used it before so fingers crossed . between that and the up potting it should be growing normal in two weeks or so.

ClassV

ClassV

HIya, Happy! I’m interested to see how your GSC plants turn out. Aside from this issue with the one plant, it looks and sounds like you are dialed in. Have you grown GSC out before? I have heard a lot about that strain, but have not had the pleasure of sampling it!

I have two SK’s stretching out in Day 12 of flower. So far so good. They grew so different in veg from the last run, that I wondered if it was the same strain. Turns out I have a dead ringer for Old Yeller… long legged and indifferent to my efforts. ;)

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Hey ghettogrower glad you could drop in.
The cookies have just started pre flower a few days ago . they out grew the containers they wer in as I didn't have time to pot them up wen they first needed it . I just up potted em into 10ltr poly pots . going to let em veg into the bigger pots for a couple of weeks,then I will take cuts and flip em . so if all goes well I will flower em out in around two weeks . never tried Cookies before.had intentionally avoided them as there was loads of bs and conflicting reports on how good/bad it was . then I joined the farm and saw making goo,s gsc & freinds thread with all the great pics and good reports then i asked william76 ,who has the devine gsc ss1,if the cookies really were "all that" and he said they were as good as the hype says . that was good enough for me .I just hope the cooks I have are as good as everyone else's . lol.i wouldv liked the devine s1 as iv saw some great reports and pics of theyr gear but hey ho,you can't have it all . maybe next time.

Aye i be been checking the devine seeds thread out and the cookies look insane man all this talk of pastry smells and cookie dough sweet flavours and rock hard nugs has just got me craving for the stuff lol ....when I've got some spare cash I'm gonna have to make a purchase just have to make the hard decision of what beans to choose lol

H

happy b

When your wanting gsc s1 from everything iv read there is no comparison . The devine cookies are the seeds that have the best cookie rep in my experience . I was going to get them but these s2 "fell into my lap " kinda thing although I didn't know they wer s2 I thought s1

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Just judging by their pics I'd say they're killing it off with the cookies lol....I've heard good things about the sincity simmimt cookies as well but Yeh can't wait to get my hands on some divine gentics

H

happy b

HIya, Happy! I’m interested to see how your GSC plants turn out. Aside from this issue with the one plant, it looks and sounds like you are dialed in. Have you grown GSC out before? I have heard a lot about that strain, but have not had the pleasure of sampling it!

I have two SK’s stretching out in Day 12 of flower. So far so good. They grew so different in veg from the last run, that I wondered if it was the same strain. Turns out I have a dead ringer for Old Yeller… long legged and indifferent to my efforts. ;)
Hey class ,, no I havnt ran cookies before . I am absoloutley bursting to get these into flower.
glad your grows going ok . did you get your clone tent up n running?

ClassV

ClassV

I took note that you were interested in the Divine Genetics GSC S1 before you were gifted the S2s you are running. I saw those on the Bay, and was really tempted.

I have two clones that are tiny but resilient. They are not growing very fast, which is fine by me for now. I have high hopes for the Old Yeller pheno on this run. Tough, cold winter with power outages, but the plants and the clones have taken it standing up so far. Really glad you guys prodded my about the cuttings. That’s been an interesting project all by itself!

I’ve been comparing pics and information with RG on my little "third grow" thread. Check out his SK grow over there. He produced an excellent expression of the strain.

H

happy b

It was the s1 gsc that were gifted I bought the s2 . that's the thing about devine gear . unless you have a fair bit of disposable income you can't just buy the devine gear on a whim Coz of the price.i mean you have to go see the bank manager to see about a mortgage before you consider investing in a pack of devine.(as far as I know most devine orders come with 10 x devine fem freebies so theyr actually half the price really . so $125 for 10 fems(about £80) is the same as 6 rascal beans or some cc beans so in hindsight theyr not that unreasonable . would be nice if he did five packs.

ClassV

ClassV

Understood. I didn't know he did 10 packs on the S1. That does change the arithmetic a bit... like you said, just more of an investment up front. Gonna rock SK for a bit and work on some fundamentals before I try a new strain. It's like I'm married but looking. I keep finding reasons to swing by Loompa's drop, even though it's not on the way home.

H

happy b

Understood. I didn't know he did 10 packs on the S1. That does change the arithmetic a bit... like you said, just more of an investment up front. Gonna rock SK for a bit and work on some fundamentals before I try a new strain. It's like I'm married but looking. I keep finding reasons to swing by Loompa's drop, even though it's not on the way home.
Yeah iv got a pack of loompas yeti f3 in the fridge . can't wait for some space to pop them . iv heard SO MUCH amazing things about yeti og?wen you get something from the loompa crew you know it's been worked for many generations . never ran loompa gear before but really looking forward to it.

H

happy b

Hey guys got a couple of pics of the dwo cookies just before lights came on so theyr a bit droopy . going to be flipping these in a week to ten days if all goes as planned . just got to wait for space in the bloom room.
pheno1
20150304 115711
pheno2
20150304 115737
the s1 have been in the bloom room for about a week . theyr doing well though I don't have any pics . the guava dawgz havnt shown sex yet although theyr almost there.

Top Bottom