guerrilla grow

• Thread starter tristynhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ah looking good man those are some nice big bushes you have i have a couple plants around that size i cant wait till harvest.

T

tristynhawk

man guy's i have some pics to share but still can't figure pout how to, i hate being technologically challenged

T

tristynhawk

and another, please feel free to comment on anything sometimes i feel like this thread is dead.

Journal pics 002
T

tristynhawk

sorry about doing them one at a time but i never know if they will upload and if i do a bunch i don't know which one won't.

Journal pics 001
intruder

intruder

lookin good and on the home stretch,nothing like a nice and well hidden spot:ninja

good luck on a solid finish,:movie

also dont take not many replies as an insult, go by views because were all stoners and if theres something wrong or needs attention we'll let ya know, if its all lookin good whats there to say:hi

no news is good news you can look at it like

intruder

intruder

as far as editing your pictures down

open the picture as if you were going to take a look on your computer ,
then on the bottom there a row of icons and about 2 over from the right is one that says close this program and open editing
click on it ,it will then open the image in editing go to the top left and across the top it says image open that and cut the stretch and the skew by 50 on each of them just the horizontal and verticle and you will be a down sizing maniac its easy give it a try

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

164651d1313785254-guerrilla-grow-journal-pics-002.jpg.att

That's one good looking bitch!

Whoot!

Not long tell the harvest is upon us.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

You've got some nice plants especially in the woods like that, well done

mal

T

theTinker

looking good. Reading this forum for over a year now and only just seen the outdoor section... darn. and ive been gureilla growing this summer too!. Hoping they flower in 2-3 more weeks. Nothing the size of yours. Only thought of the idea in July.

Thanks for the info.

For pictures. I just use paint. There is a resize options. Resize yours by about 50%. Your pictures are huge once opened. Good camera.

Oh n ignore the lack of replies. Outdoors is a very unpopular forum in comparison, so anyone who grows indoors rarely checks it out. even if you only have 200 views, that could be 40 people who diligentily follow your thread each week.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Nice grow, Hawk! You should start posting on 2011 Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation Club. It's a great thread!

T

tristynhawk

The plant in front is a kaya the one in the back is a ten foot short rider

Journal pics 003
T

tristynhawk

@ Mendo thanks man, i seen that thread but hardly any of those guy's are guerrilla's. And im a guerrilla so i figured i'd put this out there for my fellow guerrilla's. Who are always lurking in the shadow's. I'd love to grow in my yard but i would miss the old school guerrilla mentality of over growing the county...lol

Top Bottom