Haggards 4x4 tent grow

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea bro you will be happy, I only really have problems with the big name breeders really, never herms, but got a lot of duds from big name breeders.[/quote
Ya there's def some not so good strains out there lol I'm looking forward to my next grow I'm doing 6 more plants i think and each will be a different strain.

Haggardass

Haggardass

What seed shop you like.?
My favorite so far is probably female seeds or mandala, I also grew to like some of nirvanas stuff but they are to hit and miss for me anymore, i usually but all through attitude but I've bought from nirvana as well, i plan on buying some alien genetics from here one of these days when i can scrape together 150 bones, what's your favorite.

clockworx

clockworx

My favorite so far is probably female seeds or mandala, I also grew to like some of nirvanas stuff but they are to hit and miss for me anymore, i usually but all through attitude but I've bought from nirvana as well, i plan on buying some alien genetics from here one of these days when i can scrape together 150 bones, what's your favorite.

Bodhi no question......best breeder around

clockworx

clockworx

If you can get your mitts on some bodhi gear,,,,,,well that's game changer bud,,,,,his crosses are one of a kind and epic......

clockworx

clockworx

His dream lotus,,,,,,goji og,,,,,,and lucky charms are fire.......all his strains that I have done or seen are fire.......attitude has lucky charms in stock rite now and that's rare....I'm gonna snag a pack....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Everything is out of stock with him lol well a lot is anyway, if they are still around this weekend I'm gonna grab a pack of those because I've heard lots of good things about bodhi, then I'll fill the rest of my order next month

clockworx

clockworx

If those are still around by the weekend that will be amazing......I've been waiting for months and I just got a pack, after telling you I said "let me see if these bitches are on the corner" and there they were......I got sick of checking and forgot

clockworx

clockworx

I have tried so much of subcools gear and NEVER got a plant worth finishing......I thought I just had a winner with the vortex but 5 weeks into flowering she just duded out on me.....I was givin her cpr,,,,,trying to mouth 2 mouth that fucker,,,NOTHING ,,,,,I went thru a whole pack and most were duds or male......the one I got was amazing growing in veg and she just lost it....I let her sit in the room but after zero growth in 3 weeks I chopped her and took the loss....she was airy and then the buds just stopped......im done tryin his gear......

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Nice growing Haggard..Seems some of my best plants have come from the freebies lately.. I use fems only because of small grow space.. Mandala dosen't offer much in the fem line.. but I have tried the fruitlicious.. and it was very enjoyable.. Best.. DP

Haggardass

Haggardass

I have tried so much of subcools gear and NEVER got a plant worth finishing......I thought I just had a winner with the vortex but 5 weeks into flowering she just duded out on me.....I was givin her cpr,,,,,trying to mouth 2 mouth that fucker,,,NOTHING ,,,,,I went thru a whole pack and most were duds or male......the one I got was amazing growing in veg and she just lost it....I let her sit in the room but after zero growth in 3 weeks I chopped her and took the loss....she was airy and then the buds just stopped......im done tryin his gear......
I've read a lot of subcools stuff is sub standard, tight about trying there querkle but got scared away by negative feedback

Haggardass

Haggardass

[="Don Peppy, post: 1110231, member: 44176"]Nice growing Haggard..Seems some of my best plants have come from the freebies lately.. I use fems only because of small grow space.. Mandala dosen't offer much in the fem line.. but I have tried the fruitlicious.. and it was very enjoyable.. Best.. DP[/quote]
You're not lying there man the freebies seem to be getting better then the stuff you pay for, i grew there 8 miles high and it was absolutely perfect, no problems grassy smoke great grow, it was reccomended by a member on another forum a few years ago, I had 5 beans left over and tried to pop them for this grow but they weren't stored properly so they Shit on me, now they are out of stock last time I checked. Thanks for the kind words man one if the girls are coming down friday she's getting amber trichs and I hate amber trichs on my sativa and sativa doms.

clockworx

clockworx

I've read a lot of subcools stuff is sub standard, tight about trying there querkle but got scared away by negative feedback

Yea bro, i like subcool and wish I could get something to work but I don't have room to waste on duds anymore, my veg area isn't big enough to go hunting every time I wanna try a strain, delicious and pyramid I can plant 2 fem seeds and both are gonna be nice and 1 is gonna be a keeper...

clockworx

clockworx

A lot of the big name breeders have such a high demand for strains, it makes me think they take every seed from the plant and package them for sale without really pulling any for quality control just because a seed = $$$$ ,,,,,I notice smaller breeders give me nice plump seeds every time.....less demand more reason to give out better product to gain client base....

Haggardass

Haggardass

Yea bro, i like subcool and wish I could get something to work but I don't have room to waste on duds anymore, my veg area isn't big enough to go hunting every time I wanna try a strain, delicious and pyramid I can plant 2 fem seeds and both are gonna be nice and 1 is gonna be a keeper...
Yeah i know what you mean there I don't have the room either, I try for fem seeds but sometimes a strain just pulls me in so I just have to cull the males.

Haggardass

Haggardass

A lot of the big name breeders have such a high demand for strains, it makes me think they take every seed from the plant and package them for sale without really pulling any for quality control just because a seed = $$$$ ,,,,,I notice smaller breeders give me nice plump seeds every time.....less demand more reason to give out better product to gain client base....
Makes perfect sense honestly, I believe a lot in helping small businesses and most of the time they will treat you better then the big names will, breeders alike.

Haggardass

Haggardass

Did u cut down
Nope I'm gonna start on Friday with one of the cindys i took a sample bud about 6 days ago now and i love the high and the trichs are all looking ripe so those two factors make me wanna do it now lol but I'll wait until Friday, gonna take the day off work and trim and smoke lol

Top Bottom