Has anyone used 20-44 gal round Rubbermaid trash cans in UC?

• Thread starter Rhilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Yea but nuted water has solids in it that kick it up just a little, not significantly but it does kick it up..how much does milk way per gallon? 8.4-8.6 per gallon, thats probably closer to what a nuted solution would wiegh

J

Jalisco Kid

Never heard of on of my tanks leaking and I have 2) 2" drains and a backup 2" overflow. Designed with my ole lady in mind, I never want to hear" I told you so..." JK

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yea but nuted water has solids in it that kick it up just a little, not significantly but it does kick it up..how much does milk way per gallon? 8.4-8.6 per gallon, thats probably closer to what a nuted solution would wiegh

This is true, yet the total amount of salts in my 40 gallon nute change adds up to a grand total of 250 grams, or about 6 grams per gallon. The ec of milk is much, much higher.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
1 pound = 453.59237 grams

In weed terms a pound is 448 grams....we just call'm 450's round here

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
1 pound = 453.59237 grams

In weed terms a pound is 448 grams....we just call'm 450's round here

and I believe that is because of the legality of having a stash on you that is over an ounce.... which is why ounces were always weighed to 28 grams instead of a real ounce.

J

Jalisco Kid

No it would be too hard to mess with weighing, even though a number is a number and should not be harder then another. So many people at the clubs thought they got to much when receiving a lb. I wish I never voted for prop 13 for what it has done to education. JK

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^That is what I though, it was just easier for people to add and subtract ounces when it weighs exactly 28 instead of 28.3 because alot of people don't feel like adding/subtracting tenths of a gram.

As far as I know, there is no state law that has a more severe punishment for marijuana slightly over 1 oz. as opposed to slightly below 1 oz. And I know for a fact the Feds don't charge you unless its over multiple lbs.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
^^^^That is what I though, it was just easier for people to add and subtract ounces when it weighs exactly 28 instead of 28.3 because alot of people don't feel like adding/subtracting tenths of a gram.

As far as I know, there is no state law that has a more severe punishment for marijuana slightly over 1 oz. as opposed to slightly below 1 oz. And I know for a fact the Feds don't charge you unless its over multiple lbs.

california state law before medical was anything over an ounce and you were getting intent to sell FWIW>

that's why we always had 28 gram ounces anyway..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

california state law before medical was anything over an ounce and you were getting intent to sell FWIW>

that's why we always had 28 gram ounces anyway..

Ok, I wasn't sure about individual state laws, but that sounds like a good reason.

Rhilo

Rhilo

Ok guys ~ This thread is all yours.. I will start the journal, today or tomorrow. just kinda messing with ya, but, um.. left field.?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You gotta take pics if you use kiddie pools, that would be awesome.

ttystikk

ttystikk

1 pt. is not exactly 1 lb., its rounded off, its 1.04 lbs. which equals 8.34 lbs. when multiplied by 8.

And this kind of business is exactly why I hate the English system of measurements so much- I get that you believe this Lex- it does not make you correct in this case.

I can prove it; one quart equals 946ml. Since the metric system is based on water, we know that 1ml = 1 gram. Therefore, 946ml = .946kg, or 2 lbs.

Why am I quibbling over a difference of opinion of less than 5%? Because PRECISION MATTERS, people! If we can't agree on basic weights and measures, then where are we in terms of explaining ourselves? This is the math equivalent of my rant on another thread about using the language correctly. Both systems are built on a foundation of mutually agreed upon definitions, the PRECISION of which can either clarify or obscure our ideas.

My vote is for clarity.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

And this kind of business is exactly why I hate the English system of measurements so much- I get that you believe this Lex- it does not make you correct in this case.

I can prove it; one quart equals 946ml. Since the metric system is based on water, we know that 1ml = 1 gram. Therefore, 946ml = .946kg, or 2 lbs.

Why am I quibbling over a difference of opinion of less than 5%? Because PRECISION MATTERS, people! If we can't agree on basic weights and measures, then where are we in terms of explaining ourselves? This is the math equivalent of my rant on another thread about using the language correctly. Both systems are built on a foundation of mutually agreed upon definitions, the PRECISION of which can either clarify or obscure our ideas.

My vote is for clarity.

Ok, so 1 lb. is approximately 453.59 grams, multiplied by 2 equals 907.18, not 946. Also, 946 grams equal 2 lbs. 1.3 oz., not exactly 2 lbs.

I'm going by calculators on Google and other websites. So your not arguing with me, you are technically arguing with Google and other sites that say the same.

I don't disagree with you, I'm just posting my findings from searching the internet.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Basically, your calculations are based on the fact that 1 ml of water at 4 degrees Celcius weighs 1 gram. I'm going on the fact that 1 lb. weighs 453 grams.

1 ml of water weighs 1 gram at 4 degrees C and weighs less when above that temperature. Why 1 lb. weighs 453 grams, I don't know, but its what I go by. And like I said before, I don't disagree with you, I was just going by what I found on Google 'conversions' and other sites.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Basically, your calculations are based on the fact that 1 ml of water at 4 degrees Celcius weighs 1 gram. I'm going on the fact that 1 lb. weighs 453 grams.

1 ml of water weighs 1 gram at 4 degrees C and weighs less when above that temperature. Why 1 lb. weighs 453 grams, I don't know, but its what I go by. And like I said before, I don't disagree with you, I was just going by what I found on Google 'conversions' and other sites.

So was I. Pretty fucked up when people can't even agreed on how many games in a pound... again, if this doesn't prove my point about everyone needing the same conventions to be understood, I don't know what would!

J

Jalisco Kid

That's why we just sold 4 finger lids for 10 bucks,it's just pot.Now they want 16.39/gr. too much for to deal with so I grow my own. Now my weights are it was a good harvest,above normal, and awesome. Been a while since I weighed out a plant. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

You gotta take pics if you use kiddie pools, that would be awesome.
I met a grower who wanted me to set up krusty bucket takeoff in kiddy pools.I showed him the GM 5000 and he forgot all about the pools. One problem with them they are like nft, a lot of these are exposed to bad bac or fungus's, heat ect. JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom