Has anyone used 20-44 gal round Rubbermaid trash cans in UC?

• Thread starter Rhilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

So was I. Pretty fucked up when people can't even agreed on how many games in a pound... again, if this doesn't prove my point about everyone needing the same conventions to be understood, I don't know what would!

Yeap, I definitely agree with that.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I met a grower who wanted me to set up krusty bucket takeoff in kiddy pools.I showed him the GM 5000 and he forgot all about the pools. One problem with them they are like nft, a lot of these are exposed to bad bac or fungus's, heat ect. JK

That makes sense, but it would still be awesome to see a kiddie pool full of budded plants, hahaa :hilarious:

Rhilo

Rhilo

No, No guys ~ The Kiddie Pools are substitutes for exspensive "Botanacare" and such reservoirs. They will only be in there for a couple of weeks.. It's simply to get the roots blowingup out of the 8" net pots.. They are started in rapid rooters in 3" net pots, but now are ready for the 8".. I sue the kiddie pools with tons of air stones for a big ass bubble bucket, just to get roots through hydroton..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^Oh, thats actually a great idea, I've seen other growers use things for bubble buckets when the plants are young. But plants with buds in kiddie pools is still awesome, heheehee.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Kiddy pool great for growing and just the right size for a 1000w, LOL :cool:

IMGP0648

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

1 pound = 453.59237 grams

In weed terms a pound is 448 grams....we just call'm 450's round here

Thats is so wrong. a lb is a lb is a lb, 454 grms a lb. not weed terms. in weed terms thats you've shorted me a 1/4

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

So I used 30 gal footballs that had juice in them. I can buy them for 12$ all day long. With 10" net pots made to fit on pails, I leave the bung in and cut the hole with my sawz all. They each hold 20gal when the thing is running. More times than not I needed the 20 gal. The other good thing is your changes are few because of the volume of water and nutrients available. I move the total water every 10 minuets with a 1200 gph magDrive. Leaving the tops on allow me to set my cages right on the barrel for great support. This is one of the results of my jumbo system.
IMGP3593
IMGP3595
IMGP7822
View attachment 304920

IMGP3583
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thats is so wrong. a lb is a lb is a lb, 454 grms a lb. not weed terms. in weed terms thats you've shorted me a 1/4

3.5 grams is an 1/8th, 7 grams is a quarter, 28 grams is an once and a 448 grams is a pound....been that way since I started smokin 35 years ago.....not sayin it is technically right but thats how it is

Rhilo

Rhilo

3.5 grams is an 1/8th, 7 grams is a quarter, 28 grams is an once and a 448 grams is a pound....been that way since I started smokin 35 years ago.....not sayin it is technically right but thats how it is
That's how we do math down in Texas anyway. Tell 'em Tx Kid ~

Rhilo

Rhilo

So I used 30 gal footballs that had juice in them. I can buy them for 12$ all day long. With 10" net pots made to fit on pails, I leave the bung in and cut the hole with my sawz all. They each hold 20gal when the thing is running. More times than not I needed the 20 gal. The other good thing is your changes are few because of the volume of water and nutrients available. I move the total water every 10 minuets with a 1200 gph magDrive. Leaving the tops on allow me to set my cages right on the barrel for great support. This is one of the results of my jumbo system.
View attachment 304916View attachment 304917View attachment 304919View attachment 304920
Thanks Woods, I am having issues with electrical service, so that's why the project is on hold, it's a big chunk of cash. I will get it rolling this month. I plan on 60" centers, checkered pattern with 11 plants, 10 verticals, and 6 overhead horizontal, with light movers on each side for a total of 18K on 11 plants. I have 2 950 gph pumps I will be using. I like two return lines in case one goes down. One feeds chiller, other is direct to epicenter.

Rhilo

Rhilo

Does anybody need a Hi-Blow HP200 at a good deal? It was used to blow up bubble wrap in a manufacturing plant. I can get a deal on all 3, so If anyone wants one for about $300, let me know.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

That's how we do math down in Texas anyway. Tell 'em Tx Kid ~

If that's how you do math, then shame on the education system of the USA. 1lb is 453.59. So we round it up the .41 to 454. When you buy a lb of butter what does it say on the pack? 454g. over 10 lbs that's 2 oz you've shorted me. I'm stricktly talking about whats right. It's NOT right that you sell an lb as 448. an oz yea I would sell 28 and call it a oz, but I also make them 29 to be on the safe side. The bottom line is if your slanging y our shit as a lb and its actually 6 g short of a lb, well then that ain't cool. that six grams you stole, is what I was gonna smoke when i moved the 16 oz 1 at a time.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not talkin bout butter here gang, talkin but weed and that's just not how it goes...I bought and sold a couple hundred lbs last year alone and no one was lookin for that 6grams ever

Unless your on another planet as me, an oz of weed always has been and always will be 28g, a QP is 112g and a lb is 448g...I'll laugh at ya and show you the door if ya start that "you stole 6g" silliness with me

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Sounds like your o.k. ripping people off......6 grams over 100 lbs is 600 grams bud. Makes a difference. No? It's like saying that 94 dollars is 100 so i will just give you 94 instead of 100. DOES that make ANY sense? Common people let's not let our laziness get in the way of reality. As the GROWER I believe in being FAIR. I don't short the LB's 6 Grams, I don't care if you think your doing the right thing, and have been for years. a POUND is 454 NOT 448. I WOULD be PISSED if I got one from you and it was 448. I buy GOLD and when I buy an LB of GOLD it's NOT 448. Do you not think y our weed is as good as gold?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
DOH!!! ya caught me, I love rippin people off...are you fuckin kiddin me??? you have obviously bought way more butter than weed...and using your analogy, my weed is better than gold by 6 grams a lb....lol....I drop 6 grams a session on the floor loadin tubes, I mean really...that's a flippers arguement not a growers..your talkin less than 1% difference on 100lbs, hell that can be moisture content alone..hate the game not the player maing..

We are not arguing exact weight, I know how much an actual lb is, but that is just not how weed is sold that I have ever seen, just like I said quite a few post back..

You do your thing though, its all good

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Everybody I've ever talked to from Florida, to Pennsylvania, to D.C., a QP is 112, a half is 224, a lb. is 448. If I buy an oz. that is 28 grams, I don't expect someone to give me an extra 6 grams just because I buy 16 oz. at the same time.

Up and down the east coast its always been like that with everybody I've met. A coke trafficker I knew even sold oz. as 28 grams, but an 1/8 key was 125 grams (about 4 1/2 oz.) when you got weight it went by kilos, but an oz. is 28 grams with any drug I've bought and sold. Multiply by 16, its 448.

Rhilo

Rhilo

DOH!!! ya caught me, I love rippin people off...are you fuckin kiddin me??? you have obviously bought way more butter than weed...and using your analogy, my weed is better than gold by 6 grams a lb....lol....I drop 6 grams a session on the floor loadin tubes, I mean really...that's a flippers arguement not a growers..your talkin less than 1% difference on 100lbs, hell that can be moisture content alone..hate the game not the player maing..

We are not arguing exact weight, I know how much an actual lb is, but that is just not how weed is sold that I have ever seen, just like I said quite a few post back..

You do your thing though, its all good
I wouldn't even entertain that conversation Tex. This quack is NOT part of our world, and seems may just be playing the "devil's advocate" roll to start a nit-picky ass arguement. Soda- take your nit picking ass somewhere else. We help each other on this farm brother, not here for pissing match. If you are interested in growing and want to learn something, shut up and listen, these people on here help each other ass hole. Tex is a cool cat~ You can keep your sarcasim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom