Has anyone used 20-44 gal round Rubbermaid trash cans in UC?

• Thread starter Rhilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Sounds like your o.k. ripping people off......6 grams over 100 lbs is 600 grams bud. Makes a difference. No? It's like saying that 94 dollars is 100 so i will just give you 94 instead of 100. DOES that make ANY sense? Common people let's not let our laziness get in the way of reality. As the GROWER I believe in being FAIR. I don't short the LB's 6 Grams, I don't care if you think your doing the right thing, and have been for years. a POUND is 454 NOT 448. I WOULD be PISSED if I got one from you and it was 448. I buy GOLD and when I buy an LB of GOLD it's NOT 448. Do you not think y our weed is as good as gold?

I can't even believe were having this conversation but your both right but in the case of weed TK is right and in the case of Soda if your buying butter your right. A pound of butter weights 453g, a pound of weed is 448g or I would have been shot long time ago. Soda is talking about mass.

Soda

GR4ya

Now where the fuck were we

Jack

ttystikk

ttystikk

All my pounds weigh 455g, it doesn't matter if it's dirt, butter, milk, horse manure or green leafy vegetable matter.

I was talking about my salad, oskifer...

Maybe that's why I'm so popular!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

All my pounds weigh 455g, it doesn't matter if it's dirt, butter, milk, horse manure or green leafy vegetable matter.

This is an honest question because I'm curious, not argumentative at all. Since you weigh lbs. to 455 g, do you also weigh qp's to 113.7 g, or oz to 28.4?? I've always sold and bought oz. at 28, so when you multiply it by 4, or 8, even 16 it ends up being 448 g per lb.

ttystikk

ttystikk

This is an honest question because I'm curious, not argumentative at all. Since you weigh lbs. to 455 g, do you also weigh qp's to 113.7 g, or oz to 28.4?? I've always sold and bought oz. at 28, so when you multiply it by 4, or 8, even 16 it ends up being 448 g per lb.

I do. No confusion this way, and no crying about how I shorted them. That's worth the extra quarter per elbow every time, at least to me.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I do. No confusion this way, and no crying about how I shorted them. That's worth the extra quarter per elbow every time, at least to me.

True dat, always keep the cunsumer happy....I wish I knew people like you when I was growing up. When I was a young teenager, I got alot of 27 gram oz's, with the bag lol

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Finally someone to chime in with agreement. a LB is a LB is a LB...................................... if it don't weigh 454 then your ripping someone off, maybe they don't know your ripping them off, maybe you don't even know your ripping them off, but a POUND is a POUND not 6 grams short.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Like Cap said, they would sell oz. at 28 because it was under an actual ounce. So when you sell 16 of them, it equals 448 grams. Your making a big deal about 6 grams, but the real concern should be how much it cost. I rather get 448 grams for $3200 instead of 454 grams for $3800, I would NEVER pay those prices, just examples of what I've seen lbs. sold at.

If somebody bitched at me about 6 grams when there dropping a few thousand dollars, I would toss them a $50 bill, pull out my 9mm, then tell them to get the fuck out of my sight.

Rhilo

Rhilo

Thanks for ALL THE VALUABLE INPUT ON 20-44 GALLON GARBAGE CANS GUYS !! WOW~ I believe you carry 9mm to MMJ deals LEX, EXACTLY the type of people I try to AVOID. I will remove myself from my own thread and go elsewhere~ Kushlvr, Cap, ttystikk, BudG, all me ole buddies ~ I know I keep procrastinating, but I WILL START NEW JOURNAL TODAY WITH PICS FROM NEW BUILDING !!! You are all invited ! We MUST get Q9 aka DS aka 3 aka J - LOL , on the scene though, this grow is in his honor, for all the info he has shared..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks for ALL THE VALUABLE INPUT ON 20-44 GALLON GARBAGE CANS GUYS !! WOW~ I believe you carry 9mm to MMJ deals LEX, EXACTLY the type of people I try to AVOID. I will remove myself from my own thread and go elsewhere~ Kushlvr, Cap, ttystikk, BudG, all me ole buddies ~ I know I keep procrastinating, but I WILL START NEW JOURNAL TODAY WITH PICS FROM NEW BUILDING !!! You are all invited ! We MUST get Q9 aka DS aka 3 aka J - LOL , on the scene though, this grow is in his honor, for all the info he has shared..

RDWKP?

Recirculating deep water kiddie pool?

dankworth

dankworth

Like Cap said, they would sell oz. at 28 because it was under an actual ounce. So when you sell 16 of them, it equals 448 grams. Your making a big deal about 6 grams, but the real concern should be how much it cost. I rather get 448 grams for $3200 instead of 454 grams for $3800, I would NEVER pay those prices, just examples of what I've seen lbs. sold at.

If somebody bitched at me about 6 grams when there dropping a few thousand dollars, I would toss them a $50 bill, pull out my 9mm, then tell them to get the fuck out of my sight.
Check out 357 sig. For stopping power, magic things happen to the human body when struck by a projectile traveling@1300fps or faster.
I am a little gangster myself. Keep representin'.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Check out 357 sig. For stopping power, magic things happen to the human body when struck by a projectile traveling@1300fps or faster.
I am a little gangster myself. Keep representin'.

I have couple 12 gauges, a 9mm, .40 S&W, and had a 20 gauge and .38 Special. But there is something about those .357's, the bullet has so much damn velocity. I really want an AR-15, just in case my house gets ransacked by a bunch of hoodlums, or of course, for the zombie apocalypse.

Good luck bro, and stay up.

Sorry for off the subject talk, no back to the original subject.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Ok, I wasn't sure about individual state laws, but that sounds like a good reason.

Before mmj in 2000, possession of under an ounce in Colorado was $100 fine and show up in traffic court. Over was a bigger deal, by far.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Before mmj in 2000, possession of under an ounce in Colorado was $100 fine and show up in traffic court. Over was a bigger deal, by far.

thats how it was in cali and that is why ounces were weighed at 28 grams, under an actual ounce.

locking the thread now. OP is done here anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom