Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

F. Caregivers
Under Hawaii's medical marijuana law, "Primary caregiver" means a person, other than the qualifying patient and the qualifying patient's physician, who is eighteen years of age or older who has agreed to undertake responsibility for managing the well-being of the qualifying patient with respect to the medical use of marijuana. In the case of a minor or an adult lacking legal capacity, the primary caregiver shall be a parent, guardian, or person having legal custody.

If a patient so chooses, they may select one primary caregiver, who may legally grow, posses, and distribute to the patient marijuana as is medically necessary.

The patient's primary caregiver must meet the following requirements:

1. Be at least 18 years of age;
  2. Agree to undertake responsibility for managing the well-being of the qualifying patient with respect to the medical use of marijuana;
  3. Not be the primary caregiver for any other patient
In order to register a primary caregiver, the patient should identify the primary caregiver on their registry application, and include a copy of the caregiver's photo ID. Then, the primary caregivers shall register with the Department of Public Safety.

Each primary caregiver may be responsible for the care of only one qualifying patient at any given time.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right, but it doesn't say anything about how many cards can be at one addy and it says you can rent land to grow at......so, a person should be able to rent a place where others are growing to do the same if where they live is unfavorable for producing meds.

Cooter

Cooter

Right, but it doesn't say anything about how many cards can be at one addy and it says you can rent land to grow at......so, a person should be able to rent a place where others are growing to do the same if where they live is unfavorable for producing meds.

We'll get it straight one way or another....next time I'm at da kine I'll ask them how they do it, I'm sure they've lawyer'd up and know the answer

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Can't fucking paste with this tablet, but this is the current law.

Cultivation can occur
1) The qualifying patients home Addy
2) The primary caregivers home Addy, or
3) Or a location owned or controlled by the qualifying patient or primary caregiver that is approved by the administrator of Neds and designated on the registry certificate issued by the dept.

Hmm, sounds like you may have to be on that island....and it might have to be approved by some asshat. But if you just register it without making a fuss they may not notice.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Got some much needed help with my GH. It seems so empty now. A buddy came buy to show off his latest creations before they hit the stores. Aloha DB
006 PPH
007 PPH
018 PPH
008 PPH

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

just remember you outer island guys can get away with all the lame manuevers , all that shit dont fly if you you live On oahu, were ya have more then 2 cops per island that can speak english, just keep that in mind

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Did you pop the Chemjack and the TW x ScromFr at the same time?

Eh so we didn't get any sort of Ghash x Ortega right? Fark...

Got some old 88 Nl5 x NHz, Archive GWS x FO OG, and Classics Purple Urkle x Fire OG seeds hitting dirt tomorrow...got some Chemdog D x SFV OG f5 seedlings, and a couple NHz x MM seedlings.

Cooter

Cooter

Did you pop the Chemjack and the TW x ScromFr at the same time?

Eh so we didn't get any sort of Ghash x Ortega right? Fark...

Got some old 88 Nl5 x NHz, Archive GWS x FO OG, and Classics Purple Urkle x Fire OG seeds hitting dirt tomorrow...got some Chemdog D x SFV OG f5 seedlings, and a couple NHz x MM seedlings.

The ChemJack and TW/SF was germ'd about ten days apart.

We will have Ortega and Ghash X's but no F2's :-( heading into the fall I'm hoping to have Lady Cane, Chocolate Rain, BL/DL keepers along with the Ghash and the Ortega to get foxy with the Spice F2 project.

Love the line up....if you see a special male in the 88 Nl5 x NHz we'll have to find a way to send me a cut :-)

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Dirty, is it stonier with the Twisted crossed in? Def liked how the SchromFrost added the size to the Twisted....thanks for the plants the other day, super stoked.. Cloner up?

Top Bottom