Heavy 16 User Superthread

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Just picked up the Bloom A/B 5L bottles. Super stoked to try this line out. If you buy 4L you get one liter free lol! That's where it was getting confusing for me. So the so called 4L base nutes are really 5L. Also picked up 4L of Fire and 4L of Prime. Just about to add some Fire to my last week of veg. Anyone used the Fire in veg yet? Excited to see the results. Going to do one room with the Heavy 16 and the other will finish up the last of my AN Connoissuer. The bottle went a long way for sure and overall its a pretty decent base for bloom. Will never use it again since they only make it in ph perfect bullshit technology lol! so when its gone its gone. Great while it lasted. Time to put the Heavy 16 line to the test. I wont be using there foliar spray. I use Optic Foliar because it works and i can spray with the lights on. Best foliar spray i've come across yet. Looking forward to this run :)

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Just picked up the Bloom A/B 5L bottles. Super stoked to try this line out. If you buy 4L you get one liter free lol! That's where it was getting confusing for me. So the so called 4L base nutes are really 5L. Also picked up 4L of Fire and 4L of Prime. Just about to add some Fire to my last week of veg. Anyone used the Fire in veg yet? Excited to see the results. Going to do one room with the Heavy 16 and the other will finish up the last of my AN Connoissuer. The bottle went a long way for sure and overall its a pretty decent base for bloom. Will never use it again since they only make it in ph perfect bullshit technology lol! so when its gone its gone. Great while it lasted. Time to put the Heavy 16 line to the test. I wont be using there foliar spray. I use Optic Foliar because it works and i can spray with the lights on. Best foliar spray i've come across yet. Looking forward to this run :)

Yeah i think you'll really dig it man. I use FIRE in veg and im beyond satisfied. check the pics I posted in the previous page.

Try Heavy16 foliar. its the most advanced product of its kind. not only in the hydro market, but in the ag. market as well. You wont regret it.

I grow with the HeavyPro settings on the Heavy16 calculator. I dont follow it exactly, but its a good reference point.

P

paulycali

Yeah i think you'll really dig it man. I use FIRE in veg and im beyond satisfied. check the pics I posted in the previous page.

Try Heavy16 foliar. its the most advanced product of its kind. not only in the hydro market, but in the ag. market as well. You wont regret it.

I grow with the HeavyPro settings on the Heavy16 calculator. I dont follow it exactly, but its a good reference point.

Glad to hear that for sure. Looking forward to the results. Question for ya? Do you add Fire first or the Prime? During last week of veg? I wanna get that Fire in there. Thanks

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Glad to hear that for sure. Looking forward to the results. Question for ya? Do you add Fire first or the Prime? During last week of veg? I wanna get that Fire in there. Thanks

I run PRIME from start to finish. all through veg and flower. I add prime first to my res, but im not sure if that makes a difference.

P

paulycali

I run PRIME from start to finish. all through veg and flower. I add prime first to my res, but im not sure if that makes a difference.

Have you read Heavy 16's advanced nutrient schedule? They seem to want you to stack there products a certain way along with a few other products that are not from the Heavy 16 line

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Have you read Heavy 16's advanced nutrient schedule? They seem to want you to stack there products a certain way along with a few other products that are not from the Heavy 16 line

Not me I'm using the A+B Bud or Veg with the Prime & Fire in Flower, not using any other products...;)

P

paulycali

Yep all the time. Every watering through week 6. Technically you should give them plain water after every couple feedings but i mostly just feed feed feed. I usually flush in the middle and at the end of the plants life cycle. I never flush in veg

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Thats funny, i didnt even see the advanced feed schedule till now.. Even more coincidental is that i used to use a very similar regimen. except I used PBP in place of Heavy16 A+B and LK and sweet raw in place of PRIME and Hydroplex in place of FIRE..

Im sure if you followed the Heavy16 advanced feed schedule you would kill it as long as you know what your doing!! ;)

K

kushsmoker30

Yep all the time. Every watering through week 6. Technically you should give them plain water after every couple feedings but i mostly just feed feed feed. I usually flush in the middle and at the end of the plants life cycle. I never flush in veg

hmmm, very nice game 4 "me" to soak up Thank u!!! do u get a run off, if so how much?

i seem to fuck up by not feeding as much as i should esp. in veg either that or my H&G is not enough for veging. last night i used prime with my base nutes n it did nothing to drop PH i was like wtf, figure it's cuz 1st i used it i only used bud ignitor, Prime n Fire no base.

P

paulycali

hmmm, very nice game 4 "me" to soak up Thank u!!! do u get a run off, if so how much?

i seem to fuck up by not feeding as much as i should esp. in veg either that or my H&G is not enough for veging. last night i used prime with my base nutes n it did nothing to drop PH i was like wtf, figure it's cuz 1st i used it i only used bud ignitor, Prime n Fire no base.

Your welcome! No runoff when feeding only when flushing. Read Heavy 16's Advanced feeding schedule. The reading should help you out very much. I personally get to know my nutes individually. Seeing exactly what it does to the ph. I have been able to stack nutrients in the past with zero ph'ing. Ph's perfect. Get to know each nute for sure. I am still getting used to the Heavy 16 line so in a few i will have some much better info for ya. Good luck with your cycle and keep us posted on the progress using Heavy 16 nutes

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice to see this thread picked up.. I got cookies at day 25 today with floranova prime and fire and I'm happy is all I'm going to say.. ohh and you will be too Cheaplastic soon as you puff on this cookies , ghost, Larry and some super duper frosty blue power..

I got to admit fire is one hell of a product.! That's coming from a guy who has ran big bud, hydroplex, moab,kool bloom and countless other bud enhancer products. So far so good. I will let you know my final take on it once I'm done with my run.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Nice to see this thread picked up.. I got cookies at day 25 today with floranova prime and fire and I'm happy is all I'm going to say.. ohh and you will be too Cheaplastic soon as you puff on this cookies , ghost, Larry and some super duper frosty blue power..

I got to admit fire is one hell of a product.! That's coming from a guy who has ran big bud, hydroplex, moab,kool bloom and countless other bud enhancer products. So far so good. I will let you know my final take on it once I'm done with my run.

Dude merry christmas man.. i forgot to hit you up yesterday.. hope you and the family are doing well and enjoying the holidays. I gotta swing by and check these babes out. What the hell is Blue Power lol? im compelled lol.

Im so infatuated with FIRE. I now run it in week 3-4 in veg or 4-5 in veg depending on how long I go. The difference in structure is dramatic. The raskal mom never looked so good.

Hows h16 base workin out for y'all? Thinkin of switching over next run..

Love it bro!! never gonna go back to anything else... Heavy 16 por vida!!! ;)

K

kushsmoker30

i'm 9-10 days into flowering n dealing with a bit of a stretch, any suggestons?

think ima buy some used MH bulbs in throw em place of HPS bulbs for another week or so, i was hoping bud ignitor would stop it now i'm hearing budblood but don't want to use it cuz i feel like i've done enough adding shit. i'm sure this is due to using H&G cing as it's the same base for veg n flower, been doing fire n bug ignitor n i did 10ML of moab to 25 gal of water 1 time. yesterday i did 2ml/gal of Fire should i throw in some big bud to offset the high N in H&G?

i plan on switching nutes next run, shoot at this point GH sounds nice as i would be able control N P K myself

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

i'm 9-10 days into flowering n dealing with a bit of a stretch, any suggestons?

think ima buy some used MH bulbs in throw em place of HPS bulbs for another week or so, i was hoping bud ignitor would stop it now i'm hearing budblood but don't want to use it cuz i feel like i've done enough adding shit. i'm sure this is due to using H&G cing as it's the same base for veg n flower, been doing fire n bug ignitor n i did 10ML of moab to 25 gal of water 1 time. yesterday i did 2ml/gal of Fire should i throw in some big bud to offset the high N in H&G?

i plan on switching nutes next run, shoot at this point GH sounds nice as i would be able control N P K myself

Dealing with stretch at day 9-10 is completely natural and expected with all strains. I can wager that your problem lies with inexperience and the use of too many products. H&G base is not your problem. Its a tried a true base that I have never had a problem with.

Bud Ignitor is just watered down MKP and Asco. MOAB is just MKP and thiamine hcl.

Im not saying you shouldn't experiment with different products. Thats part of the learning process..

Just remember.. simple is always best.

K

kushsmoker30

Dealing with stretch at day 9-10 is completely natural and expected with all strains. I can wager that your problem lies with inexperience and the use of too many products. H&G base is not your problem. Its a tried a true base that I have never had a problem with.

Bud Ignitor is just watered down MKP and Asco. MOAB is just MKP and thiamine hcl.

Im not saying you shouldn't experiment with different products. Thats part of the learning process..

Just remember.. simple is always best.

ur right on me being a rookie as a 1 1/2 years aint shit under the belt, however my buddy is running GH n he does the veg, transition n bloom ratio's. he'll shoot me a strain n say it won't stretch much n it does, i mean it's the same bottles 4 veg n flower figure that means there plenty of nitrogen in it n i read we need to lower nitro n rise P n K the 1st to weeks.

i've read hear on the Farm in the past were people said the same bottle for veg/bloom is BS but i figured fuck my shit comes out proper so why fuck with it. bing rookie i've never had a nasty or crappy run so i always was like H&G's the shit cuz it works n my shit looks great, i've seen my friends fuck shit UUUP with AN n GH.

Thanks 4 ur reply i deff appricate it, i agree simple is better. ima run H16 next time n feed H16 Bud for flower n H16 veg 4 veg n c what that does 4 me.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

ur right on me being a rookie as a 1 1/2 years aint shit under the belt, however my buddy is running GH n he does the veg, transition n bloom ratio's. he'll shoot me a strain n say it won't stretch much n it does, i mean it's the same bottles 4 veg n flower figure that means there plenty of nitrogen in it n i read we need to lower nitro n rise P n K the 1st to weeks.

i've read hear on the Farm in the past were people said the same bottle for veg/bloom is BS but i figured fuck my shit comes out proper so why fuck with it. bing rookie i've never had a nasty or crappy run so i always was like H&G's the shit cuz it works n my shit looks great, i've seen my friends fuck shit UUUP with AN n GH.

Thanks 4 ur reply i deff appricate it, i agree simple is better. ima run H16 next time n feed H16 Bud for flower n H16 veg 4 veg n c what that does 4 me.

Yeah bro 3 part GH is ol school and tried and true as well. Its really what works best for you as as an individual.

Yeah man if your looking for simple and effective Heavy 16 is an excellent choice. Abundant with chelators and multiple forms of N. Just use the full line up and nothing else. A little extra calmag in veg for strains that require and an enzyme is all you need to add.

you wont regret it.

E

ECOutlaw

I am running a test of the hvy16 in gold label 80/20. 4x4 bed/22 plants fed about a gallon and half twice a day (10%runoff). I worked up to 8ml/gal and everything is super green no tip burn whatsoever (feed feed feed all the time). Everything looks really good. Very simple. I am not using anything else and the ph is perfect with the RO water I'm using. Might switch over to this as I'm used to using ss#4 with full canna line in beds and it is pretty expensive stuff. Verdict is still out on the quality (25 days or so away will keep ya posted) Not to mention the special mix can be reused so no more throwing out spent dirt. If anyone knows how to reuse sunshine mix point me in the right direction please. :)

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I am running a test of the hvy16 in gold label 80/20. 4x4 bed/22 plants fed about a gallon and half twice a day (10%runoff). I worked up to 8ml/gal and everything is super green no tip burn whatsoever (feed feed feed all the time). Everything looks really good. Very simple. I am not using anything else and the ph is perfect with the RO water I'm using. Might switch over to this as I'm used to using ss#4 with full canna line in beds and it is pretty expensive stuff. Verdict is still out on the quality (25 days or so away will keep ya posted) Not to mention the special mix can be reused so no more throwing out spent dirt. If anyone knows how to reuse sunshine mix point me in the right direction please. :)

Right on bro! Yeah Im using the full line up and my ph is perfect after i dose the res. soo convenient lol!

ive never used gold label or ss#4. but I'm assuming the gold line is just coco coir?
Im running a few beds right now with the full heavy line up, cut with perlite and im running drip clean. so far so good. Just give the coco a good flush after each run with an enzyme and a flushing agent and you should be good to go. I also slightly tilt my beds to drain properly in the trays.

P.S. Capulators teas and Heavy16 is a match made in heaven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom