Help!!! First time grower !!!! Please…

• Thread starter TurboHoney
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

pH is good, do you have a window it can sit in? It should be doing way better.
This plant is gonna make me come and give it a spankin if it don't straighten up and grow right.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Man this makes me so thankful I'm hydro and not soil.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to have under or over watering issues lol..

Trying to understand this thread is giving me a headache.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

See, if I was there looking at it, I probably would have figured it out by now. Its difficult online.
Hydro is not my game, it moves fast, grows fast, buds fast, a tiny mistake and it dies fast.

TurboHoney

TurboHoney

See, if I was there looking at it, I probably would have figured it out by now. Its difficult online.
Hydro is not my game, it moves fast, grows fast, buds fast, a tiny mistake and it dies fast
When I put it in window the leaves were twitching is that a good sign

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's some good living soil. And the food they gave you is made to work with it. You should not be having this problem.
I'm down to 2 things left.
Light Quality.
Root issues.

I'm thinking light quality because the soil is made with extra root zone support.

Leave it in the sun and see what happens. You may need to move your light by the window to supplement the sun.
I'm not familiar with your lights. What is the output wattage of each tube? Or do you have it for the entire fixture?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
wtf.. mmmm🤔..
@ComfortablyNumb we need to put our heads together and figure this out..
must be a root issue or something else happened a week or two ago and this is the effects..
can a pest/insect in the soil do this?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah, if you get a burrowing cricket, it will eat the roots.
There are others, but I'm hopeful thats not the case. If it is, the only fix is to replant.
Then search the soil and find and kill that damn critter.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Poke some holes, get some enzymes flush the plant.... give 1/4 dose nutrients immediately after flush.

TURN THE LIGHT WAAAAY DOWN (SOOOO IMPORTANTHERE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE OF IT RECOVERING). Your steeping on the gas pedal with a sick plant.

Make sure temps stay between 70-75 day and night until recovered and pots off the floor.

Humidity 60-65%

Get the plant some airflow.... not directly but you want air movement.

Do you have air exchange?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Poke some holes, get some enzymes flush the plant.... give 1/4 dose nutrients immediately after flush.

TURN THE LIGHT WAAAAY DOWN (SOOOO IMPORTANTHERE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE OF IT RECOVERING). Your steeping on the gas pedal with a sick plant.

Make sure temps stay between 70-75 day and night until recovered and pots off the floor.

Humidity 60-65%

Get the plant some airflow.... not directly but you want air movement.

Do you have air exchange?
LOL 'Bout time you got here. This one has me stumped.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

So I’m gonna chime in here. The plant is definitely telling you something is wrong with the roots. It’s pointing straight down. If it dies by chance please take the plant out of the pot and take a picture of the roots. If it’s not in flower, I would try to get it to recover first but if all else fails, Try to up pot it into fresh medium.
really if I’m using my experience with other kinds of plants I would say for sure something with the roots whether they be too cold or hot is unknown.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Also I’ve seen something similar to this when my buddy had mites. Because of the underwater it would be that an unseeable pest made it’s way inside and could be draining it of “blood” in a way.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
after some research i’ve come to the conclusion that the soil was not Properly watered from the get go which caused the plant to stress overtime weakening its immune system (possibly a pest issue also) in the end causing root rot which is slowly killing her.
or it’s constantly over 100 degrees day after after.
i would like to know how you would water with two cups? in a circle around the stem?
no way the full medium was getting wet. too wet or too dry for long will both cause root rot depriving the plant of oxygen..
i would like to also see the roots if it dies..
carefully remove the soil in a bucket/tub of warm water..

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Overfed, and under watered... gone into plant heaven.
If plants are left to dry out repeatedly root growth is nil, and nutrient toxicity is heavy.

Top Bottom