Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

All reflectors i saw was like min 50cm but i found one led 100watt just fitting in.

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

This is an affiliate link that the poster gets a cut of if you purchase from this link. Haven't read the entire post to see if anyone else has noticed.

This fact should have been posted in the post IMHO.

Have a good day.
I actually get nothing from it other than the 2 lights and tent that they sent me. Im not at all being paid.
Not sure where you got your info but its real bad.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I get nothing from @ViparSpectra
Absolutely zero payment what so ever. Idk what you're seeing that says i get paid..... cause i dont dude. Its actually pretty sad you think i do.
Aren’t links posted on this site changed automatically?

I recall noticing one of my links changed a while back. 🤷‍♂️

Don’t recall if it was a sponsor/business thing or not?

I just checked. Both URL are the same. THCF changes/tags on to the links. Not @Goodshit97

Even if he did get paid WGAF?!? 🤷‍♂️

As long as it’s an honest grow and we can see what’s happening and how it performs I’m cool with it.

If I thought it was BS I’d just move on but I’ve seen his work going back long before VS was involved.

I’ll keep 👀.
Zen

F

FreeTheWeeds

THCF changes/tags on to the links. Not @Goodshit97
Just pointing out that his link is not the normal link for the product if you search for it. Usually this is a sign that someone is getting something somewhere in the background, or else it wouldn't be there.

As long as it’s an honest grow and we can see what’s happening and how it performs I’m cool with it.

If I thought it was BS I’d just move on but I’ve seen his work going back long before VS was involved.
Don't know where that came from? Reading a lot into things, I guess. I was following this thread, interested in the LED that Goodshit97 was posting about and saw something that raised concern, IMO. Wasn't dissing anyone's abilities.

I don't know about anyone else, but paying attention to links on the internet can keep you out of trouble. Just saying.

Have a good day.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I see i got good negative pressure now with thw dan on lowest speed. Tho havnt cut hole for passive air yet. Fan made some sound but i cant hear it outside and i hope ny neigbour to the right wall to wall hear it.
But still anxious about smell in late flowering, most places i read says it will always leak some smell later even with coal filter, but will it be strong enogh for neighbour shed to smell? Got some pictures there. I got the shed to the far left.
Been considering dobble coal filter if anyone know if that works,, else im thinking of some odor neutraliser gels.. But ive tried that before and it has a smell in it itself
If smell is that much of a worry put in a air freshener.

Ona is good but I hear it gets into the buds and removes sent. 🤷‍♂️ Won’t affect THC so it’s an option.

trt92

trt92

If smell is that much of a worry put in a air freshener.

Ona is good but I hear it gets into the buds and removes sent. 🤷‍♂️ Won’t affect THC so it’s an option.
Yea ok is the air feeshener permanent odor controll?
Ive read that too about ona gels, but just if i have it inside the tent.. Thought of placing a jar right where air exhaust is coming

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Has anyone used this yet? I am trying it this outdoor season on everything in both gardens 😉 I like the concept 👌

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Yea ok is the air feeshener permanent odor controll?
Ive read that too about ona gels, but just if i have it inside the tent.. Thought of placing a jar right where air exhaust is coming
It’s probably going to get in the tent. I have one of the free sample spray bottles. Works fast. I close the grow room and spray if needed.

My wife uses the twist open solid stick air fresheners. They seem to work but I’m used to the grow room smell and can’t say. Put one on each side of the tent. Pine would be good.

They are cheap and easy to try... nothing to lose. 🤷‍♂️

trt92

trt92

It’s probably going to get in the tent. I have one of the free sample spray bottles. Works fast. I close the grow room and spray if needed.

My wife uses the twist open solid stick air fresheners. They seem to work but I’m used to the grow room smell and can’t say. Put one on each side of the tent. Pine would be good.

They are cheap and easy to try... nothing to lose. 🤷‍♂️
Spray? Isnt that just for some minutes cover? Ineed something that works all the time so neigbour shed owner cant smell thru the wall

Latest posts

Top Bottom