Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

from my experience living and growing in a 30m² appartement with just on coal filter it could smell a little in the room where's the tent last 2-3 flowering week also at the time of harvest, but odor isn't strong enough to spread outside the appartement

and i have asked people other than me about the smell in front of my appartement, in the entrance then in the main room.

trt92

trt92

from my experience living and growing in a 30m² appartement with just on coal filter it could smell a little in the room where's the tent last 2-3 flowering week also at the time of harvest, but odor doesn't spread outside the appartement
Yes i could notice some smell too, just hope it doesnt spread thru the wall so neigbour get suspisdious.. But dont wanna move all weed outside grow and possible get it destroyed, so might just try do what i can, and hope they dont complain

Got a friend i could posdible move stuff to at end if it gets bad.
But know a good air freshener if that is suppose y
To be good backup for coal filters

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

from my experience living and growing in a 30m² appartement with just on coal filter it could smell a little in the room where's the tent last 2-3 flowering week also at the time of harvest, but odor isn't strong enough to spread outside the appartement

and i have asked people other than me about the smell in front of my appartement, in the entrance then in the main room.
I use 2 carbon filters for my tent and it still stinks up a room 🙃 my wife asked me why do they smell so bad🤣 week 3 on in flower it's loud 😅

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Of thst didnt calm me more
It helped a lot otherwise it stinks in veg. Next run I am getting a giant 6" carbon filter for the exhaust. I have carbon filters on my intakes also. I did notice when I removed 1 of the 4 plants the smells were almost gone.

trt92

trt92

It helped a lot otherwise it stinks in veg. Next run I am getting a giant 6" carbon filter for the exhaust. I have carbon filters on my intakes also. I did notice when I removed 1 of the 4 plants the smells were almost gone.
I had b1 plant. Last time and could smell some eith carbon filter, but if smell is low enogh that neigbour shed owner doesnt smell it i guess its good
.knowvany good air fresheners?
Btw stink! In veg? Its only in flowering?

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I had b1 plant. Last time and could smell some eith carbon filter, but if smell is low enogh that neigbour shed owner doesnt smell it i guess its good
.knowvany good air fresheners?
Btw stink! In veg? Its only in flowering?
Yes in veg they can stick real bad depending on the cultivars. I know I have a Tropicana cookie thats rude 🤣🤣🤣

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I can say my outdoor plants absolutely 💯 stink during veg. You can smell them from the street 😏

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Spray? Isnt that just for some minutes cover? Ineed something that works all the time so neigbour shed owner cant smell thru the wall
It’s a fee sample of Ona. 🤷‍♂️

C6983579 4327 48C0 A943 E1287482DB81

I understand they have a container too that you just open and walk away. That is what I suggested unless the cheap one works for you.

Last edited:
trt92

trt92

Humidity and temp fine, using an oven to get up the heat little,, think il run it up to 26c.
Bit worried that i didnt put seeds in a wet paper to wait for root to come up. Been 2 days now and nothings come up yet tho. Hope they all make it
The box with pots with soil, closest to the left if the cannabis g13 haze seeds i planted

20230406 122253
20230406 122241
Last edited:
trt92

trt92

Alsolittle question about motherplants.. I need to keep them in veg, but is there any chance to know sex of the plant then?. Could i end up having a male motherplant if im unlucky? Or is it ways to detect it before flowering?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

with 2 days your fine they should start to show between day 3-5 normally.

even in veg at some point plants will show their sex trough the formation of male or female preflower. you can also always take a cutting from a mother plant and root it in a small cup straight to 12/12 to know the sex via cloning.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Alsolittle question about motherplants.. I need to keep them in veg, but is there any chance to know sex of the plant then?. Could i end up having a male motherplant if im unlucky? Or is it ways to detect it before flowering?
I just watched the nodes until I was “pretty sure”. I’m never 100% as it’s hard and old eyes.

Got lucky, 3 ladies and a mom. Switching to flower in a week or two.

trt92

trt92

with 2 days your fine they should start to show between day 3-5 normally.

even in veg at some point plants will show their sex trough the formation of male or female preflower. you can also always take a cutting from a mother plant and root it in a small cup straight to 12/12 to know the sex via cloning.

I can see 7 / 12 coming up now

trt92

trt92

Got a question about clones, i read 2 different teories about when you cut the clones. 1 was that the mother shal be well fed so clones cut is as healthy as possible. The 2nd teory was to not feed the mother last days before cut, so the clones was hungry from start.. Idk what to believe

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

most prolly just bro science, i have rooted clone in many way

- cutting just in a glass of water
- cutting directly in soil without anything but water
- cutting directly in soil with clonex gel and water
- cutting dipped in honey directly in soil with root juice, activera, bio heaven

last two were the most efficient but even with just water you get some root within 2 weeks usually.

Top Bottom