• Start date
  • Tagged users None
trt92

trt92

most prolly just bro science, i have rooted clone in many way

- cutting just in a glass of water
- cutting directly in soil without anything but water
- cutting directly in soil with clonex gel and water
- cutting dipped in honey directly in soil with root juice, activera, bio heaven

last two were the most efficient but even with just water you get some root within 2 weeks usually.
How fast with clonex? 2 weeks seems awhile, could almost plant seeds then

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

with the last two method you got plenty of roots within two weeks, enough roots for an healthy transplant and vigorous growth afterward.

first two method give less roots in the same amount of time but still work efficiently enough

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

How fast with clonex? 2 weeks seems awhile, could almost plant seeds then
I’m using branches I cut off when I trim or lollipop. I cut on an angle, toss them in a jug of water I keep handy, then either toss in a tent in a vase or dip in root gel and then toss in vase of water. Added a bit of peroxide last time.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yeah shipping to norway from other eu country seem pretty slow 😕 crossing fingers you get them soon

trt92

trt92

Ive had them sproued for like 2 weeks now and used root juice as ur guide says.. But i just have them in small germinstion pots, going to change to 3.4 L pots soon.. Do i still start fertelizing in 3 weeks? Even if i add new soil soon?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Ive had them sproued for like 2 weeks now and used root juice as ur guide says.. But i just have them in small germinstion pots, going to change to 3.4 L pots soon.. Do i still start fertelizing in 3 weeks? Even if i add new soil soon?
might be too soon to introduce bio grow, any photo of the plants would help giving direction 😉 and yeah it's about two weeks since germination so depending if they grow more or less vigorously might be the right time for transplant in bigger pots anytime soon.

trt92

trt92

Csn send 1 later,, they arent that big but you can see it is a cannabis plant now, as leaves has started forming

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i usually count the first week as germination week, week 1 on my schedule start after that germination weeks

i usually count day one when all plant have formed their first set of true leaves after the cotyledons wich is usually 5-7 days after germination

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i don't like transplant i germinate my seeds for 3 days between two cotton disc (thoose you use to remove make up) then directly in 6L pots they usually show 12 36 hours after that, i transplant only when i have healthier back up seedling in small pots to replace an unhealthy one in big pots as i always germinate 10 11 seeds when needing 8

trt92

trt92

Aha,, 1 of my 12 died even if it sprouted.. Still waiting 6 norther lights auto to arrive, that i plan to plant ouside once they grown some

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Aha,, 1 of my 12 died even if it sprouted.. Still waiting 6 norther lights auto to arrive, that i plan to plant ouside once they grown some
yeah i have seen your already working on a spot 👍

my friend going to put a few auto outdoor this year on her balcony, we planned germination for 7th of may so they should finish between mid august to mid september depending strain

trt92

trt92

Experiment for me indoor if smell is low enogh to be done, and experiment if outdoor grows workout, or what i learn from Both Methods

trt92

trt92

Little update how the plants look now.
Wondering about how to repot them.. Should i wait for soil to get dry then try put them upside down and knock them out? Or do i have to wait for roots to grow more before i can do it? Or just use a cutting tool to clip away the pot?
Ps, missed a pot when i got the seeds so i have 2 plants in 1 now, guess i cant split them now

20230424 205324
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I have done some transplant from small pot both with wet and dry soil, You just have to be carefull not breaking the clod of earth.
Don't wait for too long for separating the two in the same pots the roots will soon be tangled to each others.

trt92

trt92

I have done some transplant from small pot both with wet and dry soil, You just have to be carefull not breaking the clod of earth.
Don't wait for too long for separating the two in the same pots the roots will soon be tangled to each others.
Arent they already entangled? Or should i be able to split them if i remove the earth around?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Arent they already entangled? Or should i be able to split them if i remove the earth around?
should be oki i think, for exemple use a knife before depoting them in between the two to cut the clod of earth in two and prevent entangled roots to break the clod of earth when attempting separating the two. That what i would do i think.

Top Bottom