Help with led growtent setup

• Thread starter trt92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

It says the led light i ordered is dimmable, but do i need to buy that extra or does it come with the light?
Is there contact information on the seller’s website? That’s where you’ll get the most authoritative answer about the hardware.

Generally if it claims to be dimmable I would expect it to be dimmable right out of the box, though.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

It says the led light i ordered is dimmable, but do i need to buy that extra or does it come with the light?

you can get all infos about your light from Mars Hydro official store:

also if your curious to see what results people get with this light you can have a look here

you may need to register on growdiaries to see more than 2 photos per diaries, i think they changed that a little while back

trt92

trt92

Im reading on Sea of green growing now, and says i need 2-3 plants pr square feet minimum. That means i need 17-26 plants in a 90x90cm tent? I got 12 seeds

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

with a 90x60x180 i m doing 8plants (4x2) in sog 6L pots

with a 90x90x180 you can do 16plants (4x4) in sog 6L pots wich is what i would do keeping the main colas and few secondary branches that make it to canopy level

you can also do 9plants (3x3) 9L pots slightly bigger plant removing less secondary branches

you can aslo do 25plants (5x5) 3L pots, shorter veg focusing moslty on the main colas without much secondary branches

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

that's what the plants could look like in the end depending strains

932542 northen lightnirvananorthern light
1058317 blackberrynirvanablackberry

trt92

trt92

with a 90x60x180 i m doing 8plants (4x2) in sog 6L pots

with a 90x90x180 you can do 16plants (4x4) in sog 6L pots wich is what i would do keeping the main colas and few secondary branches that make it to canopy level

you can also do 9plants (3x3) 9L pots slightly bigger plant removing less secondary branches

you can aslo do 25plants (5x5) 3L pots, shorter veg focusing moslty on the main colas without much secondary branches
I got 12 seeds so i gues il go for that now as the order is done, should i use 6l pots or 9l ?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

this is LST (low stress training) and's that no longer SOG in the strict meaning of the term.
but with 180 in height you don't need to LST

you usually use a net for scrog (screen of green) with much longer veg than sog, with sog some tutors could help

my point is nothing beat a SOG well done in term of gr/w/m²/"week spent veg +flo"

trt92

trt92

this is LST (low stress training) and's that no longer SOG in the strict meaning of the term.
but with 180 in height you don't need to LST

you usually use a net for scrog (screen of green) with much longer veg than sog, with sog some tutors could help

my point is nothing beat a SOG well done in term of gr/w/m²/"week spent veg +flo"
Ah ok i must have thought sog was the same,, also i see theres almost no leaves on the plant, when do you cut that off?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Ah ok i must have thought sog was the same,, also i see theres almost no leaves on the plant, when do you cut that off?
yeah this is right before the chop photos where i'd removed the leaves to see better the bud.

but i'd don't defiolate that much otherway

trt92

trt92

Looks nice, how much grams do you use to get after a harvest with your tent? And what light did you use?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i don't weight my harvest all i can say i that it allow to smoke 3-5 joints a days between each harvest without running out.

i m now with a spiderfarmer SF2000 200W , i was running an HPS 250 W few month back.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i miss some room to pheno hunt keep some mothers and clones, but i did it a little few years backs.

now i always start from seeds preferably from the same strain.

i may do some mothers and clones again whenever it become legal in france. But as for now i prefer to keep things small

trt92

trt92

i miss some room to pheno hunt keep some mothers and clones, but i did it a little few years backs.

now i always start from seeds preferably from the same strain.

i may do some mothers and clones again whenever it become legal in france. But as for now i prefer to keep things small
Ah oki

Btw Sem 1, sem 2 is that week 1,,, week 2?

Top Bottom