Help with RDWC establishing roots

• Thread starter login
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I may be wrong but i think he tried sterile at first but is now live.

Pretty sure!
i know he took few roads but i didn't pay attention after he choose a different road. Now he is saying his got Z7 and thats what i told him from begging. im willing to walk through it with him and make it work, but i can't help him if he doesn't follow proper instructions or product instructions.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I may be wrong but i think he tried sterile at first but is now live.

Pretty sure!
[/QUOTE]
Post 177....im confused lol

"Air pumps runs 24/7. I am running a live now brotha with kangaroots and z7 enzymes"

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

you need to read his journal before giving suggestions.

you also need to stop telling people to get shity products. HydroGuard? lmfao! I've never used calmag in my entire crops and i know some other people that don't so wtf does calmag have to do with anything?

we can all be a chef in a kitchen, but a true chef works with the ingredients he has. Buddy has already tried live system and now he went and bought enzymes. so i go back to my point 1
Aight, show us your RDWC diaries please, full finished buds since you know it all. You have been the main one this guy is listening to and look at this shit. You got him ready to give up yet you say im the one who doesnt know what they are talking about? You are telling him to add enzymes. . cool. . its counter productive.

As I said above, the majority of successful hydro growers with plenty of diaries and no issues, use flora trio and calmag for nutrients, along with RO water. You have had your chance on this thread. If you keep posting useless information imma start calling you out on it.

The OP started as STERILE, then gave up, and is now running LIVE. Stop telling him to go back to sterile. The sterile information you provided him did not work. He was unable to operate a sterile system and gave up. He said he was done with it. So since were not running sterile systems here, lets talk about live systems and my original post. Your mocking hydroguard why suggesting enzymes will cure all his problems. . cute

As for the calmag, its so that people can start with RO instead of tap. Since RO is static, and tap is dynamic, it does not make sense to have a new hydro grower try to make his own formula when theres other issues going on.

You had your turn, now allow someone else to aid him. Perhaps ask him what he wants to do. . cause atm like I said, you got me wanting not to help him, and you got him wanting to downscale his fucking hydro.

What bacteria would you recommend if not hydroguard? Why not flora trio, calmag and hydroguard? Why should he not go with what is tried and tested by MORE PEOPLE than use whatever shit your telling him to use.

To me it sounds like your trying to make his nutrients last longer instead of fixing his issues. Perhaps he can tackle that later. But I can assure you, you dont need enzymes to run hydro. It will help, but its not going to make or break anything.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Aight, show us your RDWC diaries please, full finished buds since you know it all. You have been the main one this guy is listening to and look at this shit. You got him ready to give up yet you say im the one who doesnt know what they are talking about? You are telling him to add enzymes. . cool. . its counter productive.

As I said above, the majority of successfull hydro growers with plenty of diaries and no issues, use flora trio and calmag for nutrients, along with RO water. You have had your chance on this thread. If you keep posting useless information imma start calling you out on it.

The OP started as STERILE, then gave up, and is now running LIVE. Stop telling him to go back to sterile. The sterile information you provided him did not work. He was unable to operate a sterile system and gave up. He said he was done with it. So since were not running sterile systems here, lets talk about live systems and my original post. Your mocking hydroguard why suggesting enzymes will cure all his problems. . cute

As for the calmag, its so that people can start with RO instead of tap. Since RO is static, and tap is dynamic, it does not make sense to have a new hydro grower try to make his own formula when theres other issues going on.

You had your turn, now allow someone else to aid him. Perhaps ask him what he wants to do. . cause atm like I said, you got me wanting not to help him, and you got him wanting to fucking hydro.

What bacteria would you recommend if not hydroguard? Why not flora trio, calmag and hydroguard? Why should he not go with what is tried and tested by MORE PEOPLE than use whatever shit your telling him to use.

To me it sounds like your trying to make his nutrients last longer instead of fixing his issues. Perhaps he can tackle that later. But I can assure you, you dont need enzymes to run hydro. It will help, but its not going to make or break anything.
i dnt have time to read your none sense words. He just got z7 enzyme so i'm not sure what your reading or talking about. also, dwc or rdwc dosn't have much difference. but you could argue all you want.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

i dnt have time to read your none sense words. He just got z7 enzyme so i'm not sure what your reading or talking about. also, dwc or rdwc dosn't have much difference. but you could argue all you want.
You did read it, yet since you have no idea what your talking about, you have no idea how to reply to it rationally. DWC and RDWC are as different as soil is from coco. As aero is from fogponics. Its all different and its not an argument. I really wasnt trying to attack you but shit man, I will not allow people to attack me without defending myself. You replied to my comment on here, I did not quote your shit saying its laughable. I might now but prolly wont lol.

As long as the OP is able to read our arguements, and you dont post a single RDWC diary. . he should be able to read between the lines. Good day sir

PK1

PK1

Supporter
You did read it, yet since you have no idea what your talking about, you have no idea how to reply to it rationally. DWC and RDWC are as different as soil is from coco. As aero is from fogponics. Its all different and its not an argument. I really wasnt trying to attack you but shit man, I will not allow people to attack me without defending myself. You replied to my comment on here, I did not quote your shit saying its laughable. I might now but prolly wont lol.

As long as the OP is able to read our arguements, and you dont post a single RDWC diary. . he should be able to read between the lines. Good day sir
you can think whatever you want, read it or not it don;t matter. What matters is that you think i got no clue cuz i don't have a single diary about rdwc, yet you have three pages of information but no grow. So, you can sit here and try to throw shit but i got nothing to prove to you. So, good day too you indeed👍

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

What do you mean I have three pages of information but no grow? Perhaps I only upload videos lol. . Click them :) You might want some advice. And sure you can apply criticims to my grows, but at least they are my grows. I built my entire grow room, hydro transplant system. I fought root rot for 2 months and have never had it again. . . like I dont generally post my resume when debating, its arrogant in my eyes. But why not. .

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I think I'm done messing around with dwc. It just isn't working for me.
But them roots look so good lol. . no issues down below. Perhaps a little stringy like they lack the nutrients or 02 they really need, but they look great man for where your at.

It is harder to grow in rdwc and dwc than it is coco i will say that. You defiantly went for one of the hardest grow systems to operate successfully, plus your on a large scale, meaning more on the line. So much risk/reward.

If you want things to be a bit easier, just go coco/perlite drip hydro. No reason to just stop with hydro all together. I mean its not for everyone and you have read enough info here to make your head spin. If Aquaman were here he would shut us all down and tell you exactly what to do and why in a more educated manner.

Whats the plants look like now?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Man im telling you, those roots look fine. You now ha an airborn issue imo.

If your flower room is ready, id be moving these to that room an flip them.

I expected to see the red mold covering everything when you said your res was full of it.

PK1

PK1

Supporter

What do you mean I have three pages of information but no grow? Perhaps I only upload videos lol. . Click them :) You might want some advice. And sure you can apply criticims to my grows, but at least they are my grows. I built my entire grow room, hydro transplant system. I fought root rot for 2 months and have never had it again. . . like I dont generally post my resume when debating, its arrogant in my eyes. But why not. .
ya, been there done that. tried many products and your hydroguard was one of them. That stuff is snake oil as some say, lol!!

i wanna know how long you've been using Z7 cuz those roots look good if not airborn like @smokedareefer said

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

ya, been there done that. tried many products and your hydroguard was one of them. That stuff is snake oil as some say, lol!!

i wanna know how long you've been using Z7 cuz those roots look good if not airborn like @smokedareefer said
Is the only complaint the cost? As ive said before, im not against all other bacteria, but no one can say Hydroguard doesnt work. All they can say is its more expensive. My next trials will be with different bacteria so perhaps then ill understand what your saying better. Just very curious as to if you are just irritated about its price or function. Your not being very specific.

Metrix

Metrix

You did just first attempt to RDWC and face many issue, don't give up, passt weeks you have learned many things and you coming closer to be successful with RDWC, you have good solid system, what you need now it's just to manage it properly.
You have learned what you should not do and face problems, see it positive, next run if you still by RDWC will be much better...

I was at the same point as you, from coco to NFT on bigger scale, I failed first 2 attempts, same issues as yours, messing with nutrition, sterile to live and back, root rot etc etc, till I found out how it should work, today I will not go back to coco on bigger scale, NFT are very clean systems as RDWC and I like the clean.

Heads up

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Is the only complaint the cost? As ive said before, im not against all other bacteria, but no one can say Hydroguard doesnt work. All they can say is its more expensive. My next trials will be with different bacteria so perhaps then ill understand what your saying better. Just very curious as to if you are just irritated about its price or function. Your not being very specific.
#hydroguard doesn't work

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So you want to troll and give bad advice. Sucks your not able to defend your views. Perhaps I'm just overwhelming ya. I just feel if you actually knew what you were talking about debating a simpleton like me should be a breeze.

Op, I would ignore 99% of this guy's RDWC advice. I can't continue to aid you here if he's just going to troll. If you want it fixed, re-read all I have said here while uninstalling all his data lol.

login

login

It's all good I appreciate everyone's advice on here.
This definitely is a hard system to learn and I really dont want to give up I'd like to keep the system live from here on.

I sure do hope yall are right about the roots looking okay. But just a few days ago they were bright white.

I haven't even been able to run my lights over 50%. In veg.
I can only imagine the problems I'll have once switching to flower under much more powerful lights.

Screenshot 20220103 234926 Messages
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

It's all good I appreciate everyone's advice on here.
This definitely is a hard system to learn and I really dont want to give up I'd like to keep the system live from here on.

I sure do hope yall are right about the roots looking okay. But just a few days ago they were bright white.

I haven't even been able to run my lights over 50%. In veg.
I can only imagine the problems I'll have once switching to flower under much more powerful lights.
Looking fine man. So sometimes the roots take a tint to them from the higher ppm nutrient solution. As long as they are not slimy and brown your good. Those are still white. Not as compact and fishboney as I'd like, but none the less compiled with the top picture, the only issue you will have is frequent res changes. Just never dump all of it,since full res changes are more risky than partial ones. But yea.. Ur fine.. Just keep us updated.

Id also start scrogging now. Your light is perfect right now. But if you scrog them down they will be further from the light. Meaning turn it up or lower it to save money, but either way they can handle more once scrogged and dropped lower.

These were 2 months from seed lol.. Just stick with me. The video was taken 10 days later lol..

20211221 173544
20211221 173602
20211221 182548
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Looking fine man. So sometimes the roots take a tint to them from the higher ppm nutrient solution. As long as they are not slimy and brown your good. Those are still white. Not as compact and fishboney as I'd like, but none the less compiled with the top picture, the only issue you will have is frequent res changes. Just never dump all of it,since full res changes are more risky than partial ones. But yea.. Ur fine.. Just keep us updated.

Id also start scrogging now. Your light is perfect right now. But if you scrog them down they will be further from the light. Meaning turn it up or lower it to save money, but either way they can handle more once scrogged and dropped lower.

These were 2 months from seed lol.. Just stick with me. The video was taken 10 days later lol..
If his flower room is set up like his veg room i assume he'll be using some sort of cage and not using a net.

Edit: at water changes i always keep a little of the old water to mix with the new. It works for me

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom