here we go again...

• Thread starter Quantum9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

lay it on me! i have been running the uc for a couple years and i am finally smashing it numbers wise with extremely low ppms.. I use cs nutes and max out around 4/450.. I only use a 30percent booster to base max through flower works best for me.. Please fill us in on E.C status.. would love to hear others ratios and max E.C

Nice thats what im looking to do too!!!

anything else you can tell me about your schedule would be appreciated!!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

lookin good bud, plants look nice and healthy.. but I hope you arent still thinking your gonna hit 2+lbs per 600 in there... There is no way in hell their is 24+lbs in that room, not trying to be disrespectful but i feel your giving a lot of farmers false hope in hitting those kind of numbers... Realistically it looks to be more around 1lb per 600w which would still be pretty impressive with the bubba kush...

Quantum9

Quantum9

Have a few Final pics here. I gotta say working with these guys was such a pleasure. The incredible ability and hard work they applied to the few tips we gave them truly speaks for itself.

They did just shy of 2 lbs per 600 @ a 168% yield increase over one cycle.

Hope you all like

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

how much shy is "just shy of 2lbs per 600"?? because if those are final pics you must be lying to yourself and just trying to promote your website.... A lot of people here might believe that but the people that really know what they are doing will know theres no way there is anything close to 24lbs in that room.... quite honestly i think that even 12lbs in that room is pushing it.... And whats this 168% yield increase over one cycle??? Sounds like just another made up irrelevent number to make your website look good... im sry bud but your not fooling me and i hope your not fooling too many others...

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

^^One hell of a skeptic
Q9 is clearly doing big things, accurate numbers or not.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

^^One hell of a skeptic
Q9 is clearly doing big things, accurate numbers or not.
im not a skeptic, im just not blind.. ive seen what 24# looks like in person and in pictures and that is not it.... just look at all the dead space between tops and also consider the tops not even being filled in... Do you honestly think theirs 24lbs in there??? I do like what Q9 is doing as well, however it seems to me he is outright lying in order to give his company a little boost... Theres to much of that in the marijuana game, everyones just trying to make a quick buck and will do whatever it takes to get it... If i see anything that dont look right i will be quick to expose it... For anyone that reads this please dont judge me as i am just trying to look out for everyones best interest..

Tomorrow I will try to find a pic on here of what a room with 24lbs in it looks like and you guys can all be the judge...

Amber

Amber

IMG 2229

Camnibus

Camnibus

I'm not trying to add to this, or start any shit, but I'm lost. From what i read, there's 22k in lighting, they look to be at least 6' tall and yet only 24#'s yield? Am I missing something here? (not at all unusual...)

sixstring

sixstring

If so thats only .48 gpw so def believable. Looks to me like the plants are nice n full and healthy.still think is an old jet fuselage lol.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I'm not trying to add to this, or start any shit, but I'm lost. From what i read, there's 22k in lighting, they look to be at least 6' tall and yet only 24#'s yield? Am I missing something here? (not at all unusual...)
you read wrong my friend there is 12 600w lights... so 7200w total... He said he hit just under 2lbs per 600....

These most recent pictures arent of the same room as the first post... He never finished that grow with pictures on here... This was a newer grow the first pics were a couple pages back, that pry why the confusion

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
YO Q9, respect to u ive learned alot from you but I gotta call bullshit when i c it.
below is also a thread that is using 600s and killing it, dude doesnt claim 2ps per 600 and his shit blows away those last pixs of that bubba room u posted. You coulda said 1p per 600 and people woulda been impressed. I dont understand the obvious exaggeration. can you clarify ?

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/20-light-25-plant-screen-of-green.46308/

confu

DR.GT

DR.GT

I TOO CONCUR.. I AM PULLING OUT THE BULLSHIT CARD!! MAYBE WET!! I HAVE DEFINITELY LEARNED ALOT FROM Q9/DS BUT THIS IS OVER THE TOP EXAG...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Here ya go guys, normally I would feel a little bad about posting other peoples pics in other peoples threads.. However for people that don't want to read threw the thread posted above and take Q9 for his word you guys can judge for yourselves...

Here is 23lbs in a room under 20-600w lights
The guy said each row of 600s produced 4-5#s

This is what Q claimed to be just short of 2lbs per 600w.. Their are 12-600w lights in this setup so that would be about 24lbs in this picture

Please don't insult peoples intelligence here Q9... I think it'd be best for you and your company to fix this mistake and apologize for misleading people into thinking something that is obviously not true... I personally would also like to know the real numbers hit in that room... After looking at it a second and third time its pry closer to 8-10lbs after trimming/drying in that room..

smokie

smokie

Top pick are alot smaller plants, so they will have fatter buds but less of them, bottom pic are larger plants in a UC so it is possible. You really dont know unless you weighed it personally TBH.
I copied a pic of the size of the plants for reference from the other thread, sometimes just the top canopy shot can be misleading.

Either way both pics look nice.

p1010886-jpg.339840

G

gooey

Numbers like this dont belong in open forum imo anyways. I agree it looks short of 2 per/ but honestly its hard to tell if that other room is either from pictures. That being said both grows mentioned have great canopys and heathy plants. I hope they both hit whatever numbers they claim. puff puff pass

Top Bottom