Hey guy I need help I’m new to dwc and having issues

• Thread starter Bendover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
i have slight green algie on the clay balls but was told thats just from the light hitting the clay balls and should be an issue, no algie in the water and the plants with bigger root balls look lovly and white
ya, don't worry about the green alage. Thats just from getting the pibbles wet from hand watering in the beging and the light hitting those top pibbles.
As long as there in no black, red, brown alage on theh roots then you are good. The roots do look healthy from the pictures above.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
@Aquaman correct me if im mistaking but it should be nutrients, calmag, PH adjust, enzyme
The enzyme should be the last thing thats added.

B

Bendover

ya, don't worry about the green alage. Thats just from getting the pibbles wet from hand watering in the beging and the light hitting those top pibbles.
As long as there in no black, red, brown alage on theh roots then you are good. The roots do look healthy from the pictures above.
yea roots look great, its aminly this one plant that was the biggest but hardly has any roots, they all are sick tho but the ones with bigger roots are handling the issue better, ill get a photo from the other tent witch was planted about 4 days earlier

B

Bendover

yea roots look great, its aminly this one plant that was the biggest but hardly has any roots, they all are sick tho but the ones with bigger roots are handling the issue better, ill get a photo from the other tent witch was planted about 4 days earlier
96B4F5A2 EB47 4D5E BE17 92C8F3D01B15

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
depending on how big the bet pots are and how much pibbles are in there. Your plants are pretty big but i don't see much roots sticking out of one of the pictures. The other one seemed better.
Lets get them standing up again and then will work on the roots. You do have healthy roots based on the picture

B

Bendover

they look clean to me. I see white roots
yea hard to see in the photo but i think i can see a slight browness coming in, the used to be like purely white now there sort of off white , the younger newer roots look whiter than the root ball at the bottom

PK1

PK1

Supporter
yea hard to see in the photo but i think i can see a slight browness coming in, the used to be like purely white now there sort of off white , the younger newer roots look whiter than the root ball at the bottom
thats probebly just the nutrients. brown alage is different and you'll know you have alage lol!

B

Bendover

thats probebly just the nutrients. brown alage is different and you'll know you have alage lol!
ok well water levels are real high now like an inch or two from overflowing, i appreciate your guys help so much... it was all going so well ive nver seen plant growth so fast but now all of a sudden we have issues

B

Bendover

ok well water levels are real high now like an inch or two from overflowing, i appreciate your guys help so much... it was all going so well ive nver seen plant growth so fast but now all of a sudden we have issues
so what do we think on ppm? is 700 to high for plants this size cause they got worse after i bumped up the nutes, well they got better for 1 day but then got worse

B

Bendover

700ppm is fine. how long you've been in veg?
in veg for 3 weeks, was just talking to my local hydro shop and may of found the issue... the bloke who sold me the dwc kit told me i could let the water feed from the top run 24/7 but the bloke who i just spoke to said thats your issue there drowning? makes sense right ?

B

Bendover

in veg for 3 weeks, was just talking to my local hydro shop and may of found the issue... the bloke who sold me the dwc kit told me i could let the water feed from the top run 24/7 but the bloke who i just spoke to said thats your issue there drowning? makes sense right ?
ive been told to turn off the water feed and drop the res water down give them a chance to recover because there drowning

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I've been taught to keep the water level about an inch below the net pot. Sounds like perhaps you have found your problem! Post and let us know how things look in a few days and great job on possibly solving your issue!

B

Bendover

I've been taught to keep the water level about an inch below the net pot. Sounds like perhaps you have found your problem! Post and let us know how things look in a few days and great job on possibly solving your issue!
man i hope so! i have my 2 best strains in there and no more clones i really dont want to loose them! ive turned off the water feed for today and will put them on timers tomoz and im dropping the water back below the net pots to let them breath

Top Bottom