Hey guy I need help I’m new to dwc and having issues

• Thread starter Bendover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Yea, I've been taught to top feed a few cups of res water once a week or so. That makes total sense to me that could very well be your problem. This is a good lesson to learn if that is what it turns out to be.

B

Bendover

in this picture, the roots are pretty long and in the water. The water should be filled up to bottom of the netpot. it all depends how much water you can have in there witht he volume of roots you have.
is this the droopy plant?
no this is another plant

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ok well water levels are real high now like an inch or two from overflowing, i appreciate your guys help so much... it was all going so well ive nver seen plant growth so fast but now all of a sudden we have issues
you don't want water overflowing or being so full that the pibbles are soaked in it. That would suffricate the plant. Just make sure the water is below the netpot. and for those plants that have smaller roots. make sure to hand feed or have a timer setup so that it feeds the pibbles until the roots are bigger.

B

Bendover

you don't want water overflowing or being so full that the pibbles are soaked in it. That would suffricate the plant. Just make sure the water is below the netpot. and for those plants that have smaller roots. make sure to hand feed or have a timer setup so that it feeds the pibbles until the roots are bigger.
thx man legend

B

Bendover

A few hours later and most the plants are starting to prey to the light again! It might of been to late for the sick one it looks terrible, see how it looks tomorrow. Thanks for everyone’s help!

A6E0C237 4F7F 4C29 BB41 1A637F0B8DF8
F14B828D E314 429A 9EDB B49247DF8732
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Drop the water 1 inch below the net pots and hand water at least once a day for a bit

Reactions: PK1
B

Bendover

10EAFBCD 032B 4990 A8D7 F7D2C891F5DC

Another update guys most the plants bounced back nice I now have the water feed on a timer for 15mins per hour and they seem to like it though I did have another plant randomly curl up and look like it’s going to die, yes that 2 now that have died and both in seperate tents because I have 2. It’s strange to see them die like this because growing in coco I’ve let them run out of water or have what ever type of issue and you are always able to fix the issue before the plant dies, in this situation they got sick never recovered and died even tho it seemed I fixed the issue within a few days.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
View attachment 1270096
Another update guys most the plants bounced back nice I now have the water feed on a timer for 15mins per hour and they seem to like it though I did have another plant randomly curl up and look like it’s going to die, yes that 2 now that have died and both in seperate tents because I have 2. It’s strange to see them die like this because growing in coco I’ve let them run out of water or have what ever type of issue and you are always able to fix the issue before the plant dies, in this situation they got sick never recovered and died even tho it seemed I fixed the issue within a few days.
when the root zone doesn't get enough water and it's hot inside the tent than the plant will curl like that and the leaves fall.
At the same time, if there is too much water to the root zone, the plant does the same thing.

B

Bendover

hey guys a few days later and the leaf clawing has started again... any advice?

B

Bendover

when the root zone doesn't get enough water and it's hot inside the tent than the plant will curl like that and the leaves fall.
At the same time, if there is too much water to the root zone, the plant does the same thing.
water levles are good, just below the net pot

Top Bottom