Hey guy I need help I’m new to dwc and having issues

• Thread starter Bendover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bendover

can you remove this one plant away from the tent. It needs to go somewhere with less light intensity. somewhere cool and less light
there all clawing tho should i just raise the lights in he tent, bit hard to take one out, and the one pictured the air stone is tangled in the roots i dont want to damage them, lights are currently 18'' from the canopy and are 2 600w hps per tent

Reactions: PK1
B

Bendover

there all clawing tho should i just raise the lights in he tent, bit hard to take one out, and the one pictured the air stone is tangled in the roots i dont want to damage them, lights are currently 18'' from the canopy and are 2 600w hps per tent
ok i might be simple i just found the water feed running 24/7 again there probly drowning again lets see how they are tomoz

PK1

PK1

Supporter
turn the intensety of the light down. also, what hight is the light at?

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

I would have a question or 2
What type of water , it’s ec value ?

you mix a bit different than I , I do use a 2 part but would always calmag to my number then the add a and b to were works best.
So what ec of calmag do you use with your a and b?

B

Bendover

I would have a question or 2
What type of water , it’s ec value ?

you mix a bit different than I , I do use a 2 part but would always calmag to my number then the add a and b to were works best.
So what ec of calmag do you use with your a and b
the water is fresh creek water and its very clean i live in a rainforest, i use ppm not ec but im running 700-800 ppm rn, in terms of how much calmag i use i use 50ml of a and b and 25ml of calmag per 20L of water

B

Bendover

the water is fresh creek water and its very clean i live in a rainforest, i use ppm not ec but im running 700-800 ppm rn, in terms of how much calmag i use i use 50ml of a and b and 25ml of calmag per 20L of water
the ppm of the water source if 50 ppm very low clean spring water

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Ok, I use botanicare calmag.
So that’s 5 gallons, or 5ml per gallon .
Now I use ro water . It’s 10-15 ppm and I put 2 -2.5ml taking my water to .1ec .
I would suspect your water has double, my guess is there is too much mag and not enough fertilizer.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Now I use ro water . It’s 10-15 ppm and I put 2 -2.5ml taking my water to .1ec .
I would suspect your water has double, my guess is there is too much mag and not enough fertilizer.
I would mix my water to .1 ec with calmag then a and b to the moon , well till the ph stabilizes.

B

Bendover

ok nice, i will see if they stabilize in the next day and ill try drop the calmag a little

PK1

PK1

Supporter
move those lights up to 30 inches or as high as you can go, other whys you if you want to save them then you need to cut the plant back. 18" is what causing them to fall

Also, i take these are photoperiods. Change the light schedule to 12/12 once the plants are recoped for a week

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

the lights are at full power 600w hps. they were at 18' above canopy now there at 20'
"
Those were the days . As long a they did not touch the bulbs . Lol. Led is an animal if you ever trek. Low and slow like a turkey.

B

Bendover

E374B8F1 464B 43B8 901C 39E222038D7F
Looking happy again guys! Took a few clones from the super skunk and the birthday cake, got a good canopy going now, already started flower nutrients and 12/12 light cycle.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Overnight or quick wilting and death from plants almost always root rot or not enough dissolved oxygen in the water do you have air stones in the rez aswell as the buckets? It’s not the air pumping into the water that gives the dissolved oxygen in the water it’s the agitation of the water on the surface hence the reason they look as though they overwatered droopy leaves and such also warm water will hold way less o2 aswell They looking a lot better now though so good job catching the problem👍

Last edited:
Top Bottom