Hey guy I need help I’m new to dwc and having issues

• Thread starter Bendover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bendover

Overnight or quick wilting and death from plants almost always root rot or not enough dissolved oxygen in the water do you have air stones in the rez aswell as the buckets? It’s not the air pumping into the water that gives the dissolved oxygen in the water it’s the agitation of the water on the surface hence the reason they look as though they overwatered droopy leaves and such also warm water will hold way less o2 aswell They looking a lot better now though so good job catching the problem👍
I don’t have a stone in the res but they seem fine once I got my water feed timed right

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I don’t have a stone in the res but they seem fine once I got my water feed timed right
That’s great man glad your all over it it was just the symptoms to me I could of been 💯% wrong and probably am😂 but your plants should never really look overwatered in DWC unless there is a root problem also ive seen triple tub waterfall top feed systems than run 24/7 with no probs sometimes your airstone can get balled up in the root system not causing enough agitation on the surface that’s y it pays to have an airstone in your rez that’s free of roots gets that dissolved o2 updid your water temps raise at all over the time they wilted and died? Sorry for long post just curious to c how it all turns out for ya Just don’t wanna c it happen to you again is all👍

B

Bendover

That’s great man glad your all over it it was just the symptoms to me I could of been 💯% wrong and probably am😂 but your plants should never really look overwatered in DWC unless there is a root problem also ive seen triple tub waterfall top feed systems than run 24/7 with no probs sometimes your airstone can get balled up in the root system not causing enough agitation on the surface that’s y it pays to have an airstone in your rez that’s free of roots gets that dissolved o2 updid your water temps raise at all over the time they wilted and died? Sorry for long post just curious to c how it all turns out for ya Just don’t wanna c it happen to you again is all👍
Update guys there looking good! A few days into flower now, so excited to see my first dwc flower!

0895DD7B 5CB8 4B83 9917 92786AC351C8
B

Bendover

DDE69699 E02F 48B4 AADA 57B6721CAE14
FE32F86A 3042 4596 8AB6 0C078A4D16D3
FA96D17B 684A 4723 9952 A27816F3B250

Hey guys been a few weeks heres an update. Super happy with how my first dwc is going shaping up to be an awesome grow! Seem to be taking a wile to start budding but I’m always impatient there, started to lollipop the unders and get ready for flower when they stop stretching in another week or so. I’ve finally got some scrog nets! So happy I’ve been doing redneck fixes for plants falling over for years these are amazing, will have a second row of scrog net to support the buds when they form. Cheers guys

Last edited:
Top Bottom