Hi gang its chemdog

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j wizzle

j wizzle

just crazy...been lurking here for awhile trying to learn more about the Chemdog from reserva prevada....glad to have you around.

GrowBot

GrowBot

Yeah REZ was bragging the other day about buying a ferrari...And lets not forget the thief got caught bidding on his own beans to raise the prices...How compassionate is that???...LOL..Dont get it twisted...

haha lmao, thats too funny - what up chemdog!!! glad to see you around. ive only had the pleasure of growing Chemdog #4 but that shit was killer!! aint nothin like some top notch smoke with outstanding yields, big ups my man

V

vampiresquid

Welcome chemdog! I just signed up for this site so I could post in this thread. :hi

I can't wait to learn about my favorite family of strains from the source.

C

chief greenleaf

Wow I cant believe I missed this thread! Chemdog Im sure Im only about the thousandth person ta welcome but oh well, welcome to the farm man!
Aint shit for cuts in my neck of the woods and Ive always wanted some legit Chem, so Im def lookin forward to your next release.
Big ups Chem and wish ya the best of luck with your future ventures!

J

JimmyJam

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Howdy from the Mile High Country Chem dog. Unbelievable to be able to reply on a forum with the caliber of growers that are here. Can't believe all the cats that are on this forum so I had to join the club. I consider myself to be the luckiest fly on the wall of this forum man. Can't wait to try and get some of your gear some day Chem! Peace.

I

irie

Chem bro what's up? I've been a huge fan since the first puff of the D back in Western MA almost seven years ago. I'm so happy to see you active on this board, and to hear that things are going well for ya. It's time to put all the BS behind you and keep moving forward. You got a huge backbone of support here and I hope it keeps spreading...

PS, bring back some bubblechem!!

D

Danny Danko

Pow!

Chemdog D (photo by Brian Jahn)

IMG_3896_copy.JPG

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, can you say DIALED!

Great shot man.

H

haze89

Holy shit man, thats a nice looking plant. Can't wait to run Swerve's Chem Valley Kush.

B

billybadazz

Welcome Chemdog your a goddanm legend and look forward to your advice and especially your beans!!! keep on keepin on bro

V

vampire.detroit

I'm growing some supersnodawg right now...... welcome and thank you. can't wait for your new stuff.

D

Danny Danko

Somewhat off-topic but for anybody from over there lurking here who wants to know the truth that got me banned from the other site, here it is and it never had anything to do with Chemdog or any of his strains:

Years ago, some friends and I helped get a Kyle Kushman Strawberry Cough cut to Rez with the stated intention of him back-crossing it and trying to get an eventual seed line of stable beans that would be close to the KKSC to release to the masses to his hearts delight. No strings attached. Free.

Anyone who knows me know I was generous with the cut and gave it out to many back then without restrictions but my expectations from a "breeder" like Rez was that the variety would be refined. All he had to do was stabilize the line and sell it like any other breeder would, meaning it would take a few years of crossing and testing out the results. At the very least, test the results of the first initial cross (which had some hermie issues obviously). Otherwise, you are literally charging people hundreds of dollars to test out your stock. Laughable to a real breeder.

Anyway, within several months of Rez getting the cut, Strawberry Diesel appeared at auctions. $110 a pack completely untested. Fine no big deal, but it is the truth. All he did was cross the cut with one of his "Diesel" papas and boom. Like I said, whatever, all good. Let the buyer beware and all that but when I brought attention to this obvious truth from firsthand knowledge, I was banned and the vitriol from Rez went on.

Rez went on to say that the hermie tendencies of his untested cross came from the Strawberry Cough, a statement anyone who's grown the real KKSC cut (including Rez) knows to be ridiculous. I've never seen Strawberry Cough herm out, even with light leaks lol. Many growers can back me up on this.

Also, I never called him a "pollen chucker" or a "closet hack" or anything else derogatory, man I even gave him a Top Ten Strains of the Year Award in 2005 for the Sour Diesel. All I said was that there's a word for that type of behavior, and it isn't breeder. You may be able to find the thread over there still but probably not.

There you have it. Caveat Emptor. Truth sets you free.

If Rez even begins to deny or refute any of the above, you'll really know what's up.

Chem, good luck with your endeavors but Rolex your back. That dude's loyalties shift with the wind.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank for all that clarification. Now i will like to know if Chemdog or FatherChem will make some of their strains available in seed? I dont know if Chem or FChem is still around watching this thread, if anyone have any infos please shine some light.

C

CrackMan265

Hey Chemdog I'm just glad you partnered up with JJ. He seems like a good dude who puts out top notch seeds, and actually tests them before selling em, which i can't say for many other vendors, can't wait to see what you guys bring and good luck.

D

Danny Danko

here's the link judge for yourself: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1193493#post1193493

He admits not testing the seeds and selling them for $110. He says nothing about breeding at all, only crossing two known "elites", which is fine, but not what was asked of him and something I or anyone I know could have done with better parent stock than his watered-down Diesel.

Bottom line, JJ and Chem are good people and working together here at the farm along with the rest of the good folks here while Rez is busy trying to convince some kid named Yummybud to kill himself over there. Stay Classy...

and yes, I know you're reading this buddy. Don't choke on your cigarettes and whiskey. Gonzo indeed.

Top Bottom