Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i agree evoke youre getting great results. even stuff you say you pulled early & was barely dry enuff to burn was great to start the night. 1st thing we smoke. damn there were just so damn many choices all night 1 after another, joint after dab, after joint. no 2 the same. still i believe not all got sampled. but i can assure you i cleaned up all the bits left in the sample baggies & you are on target my friend. so many things needing differing diets. i know what that takes to accomplish. youre doing great works.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yo Grod, I think I missed the red eyed Jedi nuggs?? what else did you pull down?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey folks heres some thin mint sin city cut pics. some trimmed pre drying. some still on the branch untrimmed. please note positive points of the plant size & resin growth & not my lazy grower issues. this will continue to have a spot in my garden. easy to veg easy to clone easy to grow very forgiving for a lazy grower so i figure given attention shell be "WOW" wubba wubba wubba. sin city seeds my friends watch for great things from them.
Harvest 001
Harvest 003
Harvest 010
Harvest 011
Harvest 035
Harvest 038
Harvest 046

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hey folks heres some thin mint sin city cut pics. some trimmed pre drying. some still on the branch untrimmed. please note positive points of the plant size & resin growth & not my lazy grower issues. this will continue to have a spot in my garden. easy to veg easy to clone easy to grow very forgiving for a lazy grower so i figure given attention shell be "WOW" wubba wubba wubba. sin city seeds my friends watch for great things from them.View attachment 284075View attachment 284076View attachment 284078View attachment 284080View attachment 284081View attachment 284082View attachment 284083
Nice looking girl there Grod. Can't wait to see some true OG pics, and more forum nuggs....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Wrappidup. www.wrappidup.com, it's in Northridge @ White Oak & Lassen. Sunday and Wednesday has the deep fried lasagna special wrap. Might be my last meal on earth. Big bro been cookin' for the fam for years.

It might have to take the title away from Abusive OG because if I threw that cola to Jerry Rice he would've thought it was a dark green football! It has a lemony citrus flavor that's not OG, and not Cush, but it's a nice mix! The high is a zingy up too. Had fun rolling All-I-Can-Smoke joints yesterday. Thank you for that whopper, Grod, I look forward to the next spread! But I did really enjoy that grapefruit. I want that long bottom leaf, if that's where the unique hazy flavor originated from. Please only caress my 3 fly bitches with the soft sides of your hands.

If JB didn't tell me about his premature chop, I wouldn't have known with that SDxAFHO. Very nice. Slug, my tail is still waggin', homie! Fucking hilarious. GotDank = The Official Dabficianado of California. EVOKE, appreciate the palette cleansers, like pink ginger at the sushi restaurants. That Chem Dachshund of yours is HITTIN'! Always bringin' the chicharron too. Did I forget anything?
Yo Reezy Danks for the bomb ass grub! that chicken was super tender, and my girl wants to make rice like that lol.
Yeah I had to chop 3 weeks ahead of time because my electrical went out, and my lame ass electrician didn't get back to me for a week. but I'm ready to bounce back soon....

O

Organicyumyum

Wrappidup. www.wrappidup.com, it's in Northridge @ White Oak & Lassen. Sunday and Wednesday has the deep fried lasagna special wrap. Might be my last meal on earth. Big bro been cookin' for the fam for years.

It might have to take the title away from Abusive OG because if I threw that cola to Jerry Rice he would've thought it was a dark green football! It has a lemony citrus flavor that's not OG, and not Cush, but it's a nice mix! The high is a zingy up too. Had fun rolling All-I-Can-Smoke joints yesterday. Thank you for that whopper, Grod, I look forward to the next spread! But I did really enjoy that grapefruit. I want that long bottom leaf, if that's where the unique hazy flavor originated from. Please only caress my 3 fly bitches with the soft sides of your hands.

If JB didn't tell me about his premature chop, I wouldn't have known with that SDxAFHO. Very nice. Slug, my tail is still waggin', homie! Fucking hilarious. GotDank = The Official Dabficianado of California. EVOKE, appreciate the palette cleansers, like pink ginger at the sushi restaurants. That Chem Dachshund of yours is HITTIN'! Always bringin' the chicharron too. Did I forget anything?

i think that place may have one of the best menus I have ever seen

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
That kinda food might make me shart my drawers.
Danks for stopping by Fader. Cant wait to run that? Cut. Ive been staring at that pic of it and can imagine that grapey fuel odor. Hope shes loud and tasty as she looks. Im gonna run her side by side with that UHOG. I have some extra mothers earth for her.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

looks to be just over an oz from that plant jb. would have been more had i cleaned away most of the bottom budsites. so so fucking resinous i had trouble trimming her. left her untrimmed & hung & dry her. scissors got all gummed up & by the 3rd pair i was stupified at the thickness of the trichs. got plenty of finger hash hits. got lots of great trim to run some bho ho ho. see if it is unstable when i do it myself. i cant see ever letting this gsc cut leave my garden. thank you aligee.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What up farmers, Ill post up some pics real soon. Gonna be fljpping some high octanes, pk uzebek, ewok, ultimate fighter, yeti og, blue power, and white fugu chocolate thai.

EVOKE

EVOKE

this is different its not the High times cannabis cup.....Its the 1st Annual CaliCup...

Latest posts

Top Bottom