• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

GROG -51 days. Just spotted amber. iPhone pics

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

damn Darth nice pics im liking the stack... like a nice pair of tits...

I *Heart* titties!

where's the emoticons when you need them?

Damn Fader those girls are really filling out for you now. Thata grape ape x raskals og? Should be dabk. When will you start the flush? And how is the top secret and chocolate thai xs coming along?

Yep, Grape OG sounds tasty huh? What's dabk?
Started flushing at 45, will pull at 55. Never had one finish this early, but it was way ahead of everything else. Prob 1-2% amber right now, so 55 will be about perfect imo. They're nice and dense & pretty chunky for all the topping I did. No bloom boosters either.

TS3's are in the next rotation, Choc Thais Xs look good but at least 2 will go 70. Wow it's a pain trying to flush & harv at different times in a tent w/ a drip system.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey whassup SJC fam!! Been workin two jobs for the past month, its been rough and I havent even had a chance to update my threads. Need to get a camera tho. Phone cam dont get the detail we need. Not my peice of shit anywayz. But Im in my 5th week flowering my Pre98 Bubba MONSTERS, White Urkle and that High Octane dom from JB's HO x Alienfire. Man she's GEORGEOUS!!
Gow r doin with this project JB? Im diggin her alot. Hate to keep askin bud, but can u post a feww more HO and HO x AF pics? Be much appreciated bro. Thanks.
Quest

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I *Heart* titties!

where's the emoticons when you need them?

Yep, Grape OG sounds tasty huh? What's dabk?
Started flushing at 45, will pull at 55. Never had one finish this early, but it was way ahead of everything else. Prob 1-2% amber right now, so 55 will be about perfect imo. They're nice and dense & pretty chunky for all the topping I did. No bloom boosters either.

TS3's are in the next rotation, Choc Thais Xs look good but at least 2 will go 70. Wow it's a pain trying to flush & harv at different times in a tent w/ a drip system.
It was a typo fader. I meant dank lol. I hope one of these is a chocolate thai leaner. Keep up the great work man. You have skills bro. Save me a snapper nugg of the GROG por favor...
Hey whassup SJC fam!! Been workin two jobs for the past month, its been rough and I havent even had a chance to update my threads. Need to get a camera tho. Phone cam dont get the detail we need. Not my peice of shit anywayz. But Im in my 5th week flowering my Pre98 Bubba MONSTERS, White Urkle and that High Octane dom from JB's HO x Alienfire. Man she's GEORGEOUS!!
Gow r doin with this project JB? Im diggin her alot. Hate to keep askin bud, but can u post a feww more HO and HO x AF pics? Be much appreciated bro. Thanks.
Quest

Im in the same boat as you brotha. I need a camera and work so much my grow has suffered. Luckily i do have some high octane bxs in vegg and will be flipped this coming week. I kept the afho dad so this run of his offspring will determine if he stays around. Are you seeing any purple in your nuggs ? I noticed the greener phenos are more ho leaning but have seen some crazy combinations of fuelly kush. Heres a pic of the of the sister of the alien fire dad used to hit the ho the first time. Droid pics and again, so the megapixels suck!
Alien fire kush

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

GrOG Day 52
They're even frostier in real life! ;-)

FLOWER DAY 52   06

FLOWER DAY 52   16

FLOWER DAY 52   08

FLOWER DAY 52   25

FLOWER DAY 52   30

Wanted to pull at 55 but forgot I'm out of town on business M-F. Guess they'll get 2 weeks worth of water/flush and chop at 58. I could cut 'em down tonight & be happy though.

619ster

619ster

Man I wish I lived closer to y'all!!! I really need to meet more growers in my area lol. Dank ass pics everybody. Keep up the GREEN work!

BTW- just pollinated my Alien Rock Candy with some Lemon Grinderz OG (Lemon Stomper x Deadhead OG) as well as some Strawberry Dogshit (KK Strawberry Cough x OG Chem). Hoping for some DANK beans :D

Just a quick pic so I can contribute to all this FIYAH!!

Chocolate Rain:
CIMG4239

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Man I wish I lived closer to y'all!!! I really need to meet more growers in my area lol. Dank ass pics everybody. Keep up the GREEN work!

BTW- just pollinated my Alien Rock Candy with some Lemon Grinderz OG (Lemon Stomper x Deadhead OG) as well as some Strawberry Dogshit (KK Strawberry Cough x OG Chem). Hoping for some DANK beans :D

Just a quick pic so I can contribute to all this FIYAH!!

Chocolate Rain:
View attachment 285339

Looks great - dusted in diamonds. You going to the cup?

Top Bottom