Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i only seen 1 pheno grown out and it was outdoor. she was sour og leaning and kinda sour with peppery undertones.
Nice, I had a nice Sour OG mom for a bit and pollinated her as well. that's the main reason I'm so interested in their offspring. Peppery you say huh? I wonder where that is coming from bro...What type of structure was on that sour og male you used? I noticed some of the taller vigorous phenos smelled like swerves trainwreck male (OG). I'm not knocking it though, because even those phenos were super frosty, and dense. Hope to see a grow log of it bro.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alright fellas I'm finally gonna attempt to keep some cuts I don't have space for in stasis in my fridge. hope they can be preserved for up to 8 weeks like it mentions in the grow faqs section. Was talking to the homie Urbanite about it last night, and it reminded me that I need to preserve some male cuts just in case they end up being winners. It's crazy how the MJ plant just wants to live. I love how phenomenal this plant is! If anybody has had success with the fridge method, and has any cloning tips afterwards please post.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Dankness again big Fader! them nuggs are damn frosty brotha. So glad I got this cut. Now she's being mothered out fosho. Let us know how she smokes and yields. Hope to see ya at the next sesh brotha. Enjoy the family time....

Right on brotha! Should be dried for the HTCC. We'll see how she rates then. Where ya'll getting tickets from?

Alright fellas I'm finally gonna attempt to keep some cuts I don't have space for in stasis in my fridge. hope they can be preserved for up to 8 weeks like it mentions in the grow faqs section. Was talking to the homie Urbanite about it last night, and it reminded me that I need to preserve some male cuts just in case they end up being winners. It's crazy how the MJ plant just wants to live. I love how phenomenal this plant is! If anybody has had success with the fridge method, and has any cloning tips afterwards please post.

start here at post 148 and read on from there. Good info.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Right on brotha! Should be dried for the HTCC. We'll see how she rates then. Where ya'll getting tickets from?

start here at post 148 and read on from there. Good info.

for sum reason I can't get this link to work for me bro. Thats a good question, i need my tickets asap too..

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

It's an eye-see-mag thread. thefarm must've disallowed & scrambled the link. Goto the mag and search for the thread titled "She said no, I was like...." by JBonez. Skip to post 148.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Highoc

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
^^^is a pic of a high octane. I just flipped a bunch of cuts tonight including: 2 PK x UZebeks, Stardawg x High Octane, (Green Crack x Master kush)x Alien Fire kush, 2 Blue powers, 1 White Fugu x Chcoclate Thai, a High Octane bx boy, and more high Octane girls. Tonight is officially day one. I'll throw some GSC, ultimate fighter, Ewok, bubblegum, power, Jabba stash, Moondawgs, and Blackberry kushes under my other 1k in a few days.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Nice, I had a nice Sour OG mom for a bit and pollinated her as well. that's the main reason I'm so interested in their offspring. Peppery you say huh? I wonder where that is coming from bro...What type of structure was on that sour og male you used? I noticed some of the taller vigorous phenos smelled like swerves trainwreck male (OG). I'm not knocking it though, because even those phenos were super frosty, and dense. Hope to see a grow log of it bro.
the sour og male is on the left. he had a stink of fuel to the max. thats why i used him over his counterpart in the picture. not sure where the pepper scent came from.
001-jpg.204226

here is the kens kush mom

008-jpg.203086

she had virtually no stretch. she had an og funk but with a slightly sweet twist. she was my favorite that round and that why she got a pollen facial

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
the sour og male is on the left. he had a stink of fuel to the max. thats why i used him over his counterpart in the picture. not sure where the pepper scent came from.
001-jpg.204226

here is the kens kush mom

008-jpg.203086

she had virtually no stretch. she had an og funk but with a slightly sweet twist. she was my favorite that round and that why she got a pollen facial
nice looking couple there bro! Did you keep her around? I remember you were running the Chemdog's Sister right? did you keep her around? and did you ever pop them beans I shot you?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks bro. Thats the first cross i ever made. At the time my homie had her but he chopped everything due to mites so shes gone but I do have a pack of kens kush on ice. I let them Chemdog's Sister go cuz imo there are better chems than her. I havent had a chance to pop any beans in months. The first ones i want to pop from you are the XXX. It sucks not having room to go on a popping spree

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Thanks bro. Thats the first cross i ever made. At the time my homie had her but he chopped everything due to mites so shes gone but I do have a pack of kens kush on ice. I let them Chemdog's Sister go cuz imo there are better chems than her. I havent had a chance to pop any beans in months. The first ones i want to pop from you are the XXX. It sucks not having room to go on a popping spree
damn that sucks that the borg got to them. He should of bought a little bit of mighty wash. It keeps them at bay when we have to spray during flower. I love that shit. Anyways, those triple x's should be dank. A homie of mines ran them and found a keeper. When you coming down to Socal bro? you going to the cup?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah i told him how to eleminate them but he wasnt holding anything grail like so he chopped everything and started over from seed.

That's what i like to hear. Whats the genetics of the XXX?

Not sure when ill get down there. Wish i could make the cup but i got too much going on to take off for the weekend.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah i told him how to eleminate them but he wasnt holding anything grail like so he chopped everything and started over from seed.

That's what i like to hear. Whats the genetics of the XXX?

Not sure when ill get down there. Wish i could make the cup but i got too much going on to take off for the weekend.
What up Big Queso. its XXX from PO x Alien Fire kush. The XXX was sold to me as XXX OG but its really a super frosty bubba IMO. I really don't know the true lineage other than bubba kush. It should be a bubba kush dominant cross that can turn purple from the LVPK. One of my homies popped some of them and vends his meds to a shop as purple bubba kush.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

What up Big Queso. its XXX from PO x Alien Fire kush. The XXX was sold to me as XXX OG but its really a super frosty bubba IMO. I really don't know the true lineage other than bubba kush. It should be a bubba kush dominant cross that can turn purple from the LVPK. One of my homies popped some of them and vends his meds to a shop as purple bubba kush.
You just gave me half a chub

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alright tonight I transplanted an ultimate fighter, one Ewok, one top secret, another blue power, Raskals OG, one bubblegum from uprising, william's wonder, one more green crack x alien fire, and two white romulans. I made a decision tonight to get rid of the majority of my mini moms and focus on my favorite OG's like high octane, king louie, true OG. I also plan to keep fader's wifi around along with the GSC forum cut, and petrol. Of course I plan to keep working on the HO project, but just got rid of mid grades.....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Danks Eser! Yeah everything else is dank just not in demand, plus i prefer ogs over the majority of the strains that ive come across. I like the fact that the louie and high octane can yield decent for ogs. Oh yeah im gonna keep a pheno of blue power if she proves herself worthy after this cycle.shit i need to add the ghost, bty and faceoff into the mix if it ever becomes possible. Hit me up when youre ready brotha....

Top Bottom