Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

i was about to toss uhog...i got some new strains im working with now so i wont be running her for a while..

EVOKE

EVOKE

where is everyone at.....
Smiley smoking bong

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
king louie, true og, plat og,heri og,afghani og,raskals og sfv og tahoe og... i use cali magic...
Nice OG's there. Ive yet to really run Louie, and i'm interested in running the real ghost. Everyone is baked and getting ready for the cup bro. what about the bubbas?? I ran pre 98 for a bit along with heirloom aka pre 91, just need to run the katsu. there is so many danks strains out there but the cali demand is biased to OG, kushes and GSC. Have you made any new crosses lately?

619ster

619ster

Nice setup bro! I need to get me some LED's from Japan...I heard they're way more advanced, but expensive as hell. Any pointers on an affordable brand??

Affordable and LEDs are two things that don't really come hand in hand lol. As far as Japan having the most advanced tech, I can't really say if they do or not, but right now it's American and Dutch LEDs which are out proving who's on top, with of course the Dutch doing more. But American tech is not slacking by any means. Right now I can say the lights "I" would invest my money on are Apache Tech LEDs, Area 51 LEDs, or Eclipse LEDs. There are others that are worthy of recognition, but these 3 brands I have actually seen first hand what they are capable of. I have recommended other LEDs on threads throughout the LED forums here, but those are only suggestions based on opinion mostly. These 3 I can actually vouch for and link you to threads where results have been documented. I would say if you're passionate about going LED, do your research and choose wisely. If not, you're not really missing too much. I mean I do feel the extra spectrum adds to resin and thc content, as well as brings out better flavors in the terpenes, but not to the point where it's absolutely 10 fold better than HPS-only grown herb.

EVOKE

EVOKE

I ran them a few years but honestly I didnt dial them in or take cuts... I was running a lot of different ogs so I didnt give them my fullest attention but this time imma let them shine...A1 nutes is magic.. where the fuck are they Imma need more nutes soon.. I dont want to use anything else...A1 nutes por vida homes..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
so youre saying this is your first run with them.. . haha .
What up Big Queso, I see you're still funny as fuck. Where are the secret new cuts at? I know you probably have a bunch of new dank.....
Affordable and LEDs are two things that don't really come hand in hand lol. As far as Japan having the most advanced tech, I can't really say if they do or not, but right now it's American and Dutch LEDs which are out proving who's on top, with of course the Dutch doing more. But American tech is not slacking by any means. Right now I can say the lights "I" would invest my money on are Apache Tech LEDs, Area 51 LEDs, or Eclipse LEDs. There are others that are worthy of recognition, but these 3 brands I have actually seen first hand what they are capable of. I have recommended other LEDs on threads throughout the LED forums here, but those are only suggestions based on opinion mostly. These 3 I can actually vouch for and link you to threads where results have been documented. I would say if you're passionate about going LED, do your research and choose wisely. If not, you're not really missing too much. I mean I do feel the extra spectrum adds to resin and thc content, as well as brings out better flavors in the terpenes, but not to the point where it's absolutely 10 fold better than HPS-only grown herb.
You're right bro, I should of said that differently. I meant which ones give you the most bang for your buck. lol thanks for the great information. I've really been meaning to grab a few. How do you feel they perform for veggs purposes?? I have a homie who owns a med shop and he swears when people bring in LED grown only nuggs that they look super dank, but they lack in the potency department. But this is just his opinion which is off in many cases. I can't wait until a company perfects LED technology and they become the standard, and affordability for these become the norm.....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

calling all seed junkies, calling all seed junkies. aldo vs edgar starts around 6. be there or be square daddios. gonna be a hip night of cool cats & groovy chikadees. food will be served if yall bring it. gimme a call ya fucking hippies. i got many danks to share & sample, but the best thing is yall bring on the dank every fucking sesh.

619ster

619ster

What up Big Queso, I see you're still funny as fuck. Where are the secret new cuts at? I know you probably have a bunch of new dank.....
You're right bro, I should of said that differently. I meant which ones give you the most bang for your buck. lol thanks for the great information. I've really been meaning to grab a few. How do you feel they perform for veggs purposes?? I have a homie who owns a med shop and he swears when people bring in LED grown only nuggs that they look super dank, but they lack in the potency department. But this is just his opinion which is off in many cases. I can't wait until a company perfects LED technology and they become the standard, and affordability for these become the norm.....
LEDs will indeed be utilized more and more in the future, and I feel will then be more affordable. But yes, still those 3 I suggested are what I say you'll get the best bang for your buck. For vegging, LEDs kick major booty!!! LOL. Better growth than any other light I've used. MH is just overkill IMO, t5's are tits, but once plants get really tall or bushy you start to lose intensity to the lower and inner shoots/branches. LEDs have penetrating power, and create the tightest nodes I've seen yet. Growth is always much more vigorous. Even the leaves and their texture is different when grown under LEDs. Usually leaves are thin, and can feel like paper kinda. But with LEDs I've had leaves that are so thick and the texture is more like leather! And the sheen on them just looks different. You'd have to witness it first hand to know what I mean. As far as LED-only grown buds, I've never had any complaints (they can't tell the difference until I say something). But like I said, some folks just get the cheapest LEDs they can find and expect to grow great bud. NOT the case with LEDs. An HPS will do what HPS do whether you got Hortilux or Plantmax bulb, digital or magnetic ballast (for the most part). No major difference IMO. But I've seen LOTS of crap LEDs and results, while I've also seen superior LEDs and results, obviously outweighed by the crappy results which is why LEDs don't yet have the recognition they deserve. I can't wait to see some killer LEDs as well. Why I haven't bought anymore just yet. I'm happy with mine for now til I see something great!

Top Bottom