Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

I think my Alien Rock Candy shits on alot of OG's IMO. I got a homie who makes daily runs up that way JB, if you'd like to get a bar? Or if ever headed out to the 619, hit me up bro. I want others to try her out, and I want good folks to have the cut. I think it's a cash cropper personally, but wouldn't want to see it in commercial hands. Belongs in good peoples hands if you ask me.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
I think my Alien Rock Candy shits on alot of OG's IMO. I got a homie who makes daily runs up that way JB, if you'd like to get a bar? Or if ever headed out to the 619, hit me up bro. I want others to try her out, and I want good folks to have the cut. I think it's a cash cropper personally, but wouldn't want to see it in commercial hands. Belongs in good peoples hands if you ask me.

hell yea. what does it taste like??? whats da cross on that???

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
what up JB, whats up with the bty im starting to see it around... what are the genetics do u know... is it a good og...

I heard its dank but yields 3 times as much. Im guessing its an s1, but who knows.
Hell yeah im down. I need to go down to sd to visit the family anyways. Which way is that cut leaning?

619ster

619ster

You coming up for the cup 619ster?
Yes I will most likely be there.
I heard its dank but yields 3 times as much. Im guessing its an s1, but who knows.
Hell yeah im down. I need to go down to sd to visit the family anyways. Which way is that cut leaning?
It leans towards the Tahoe OG in the effects and smoke power, but the taste is almost like candy lemon I'm guessing from the Sour Dub, with that sour fuel from the OG and Diesel. Yields great because it's really dense and very little leaf, so buds get lots of attention and swell all the way down the plant. Looks just like OG in dry nug structure, but VERY light green and pretty looking with orange hairs instead of red like most OG's. I love it, and so does everybody else who's tried it who knows their OG's and Kushes

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hey jb have ya seen these yet. strawberry tahoe jojo soursed from green lab seeds then i hit with venus pollen. yes these buds are seeded. still dank as phuque. popping these seeds too. cross is called "Venus De' Tahoe" watch for it soon.

Grod good stuff 024
Grod good stuff 025
Grod good stuff 026
Grod good stuff 027
Grod good stuff 029
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

It leans towards the Tahoe OG in the effects and smoke power, but the taste is almost like candy lemon I'm guessing from the Sour Dub, with that sour fuel from the OG and Diesel. Yields great because it's really dense and very little leaf, so buds get lots of attention and swell all the way down the plant. Looks just like OG in dry nug structure, but VERY light green and pretty looking with orange hairs instead of red like most OG's. I love it, and so does everybody else who's tried it who knows their OG's and Kushes

Nice! Glad your gonna be making it to the cup 619! That ARC sure sounds like a winner! I always wanted to run the sour dubs... but I was always scared of bringing other shit home from PO. People always said that was some of the tastiest meds around!

hey jb have ya seen these yet. strawberry tahoe jojo soursed from green lab seeds then i hit with venus pollen. yes these buds are seeded. still dank as phuque. popping these seeds too. cross is called "Venus De' Tahoe" watch for it soon.

Damn Grod!!! loving the name of that cross!!! "Venus De Tahoe"---You are a clever guy! I love me a good pun or play on words or whatever that is... damn too many dabs to think straight!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

Hell to the muthaphukin yeah 619ster! Sounds like a great cut bro. I'm actually gonna be in SD within a couple of weeks bro. Maybe we can smoke some dank meds bro.
looks dank Brotha. I'm sure that's gonna have some keepers with that cross. I'm glad you're favorite breeder hooked up the dank Strawberry tahoe lol jk ;)
I thought I had a nicely vegged Blue power girl, and it turns out it was a mislabeled boy. So I figured it was meant to flower him out. BTW that forum GSC is super dank! I had a chance to check out Eser's nuggs, and I can honestly say I'm a believer now....

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

y
Hell to the muthaphukin yeah 619ster! Sounds like a great cut bro. I'm actually gonna be in SD within a couple of weeks bro. Maybe we can smoke some dank meds bro.
looks dank Brotha. I'm sure that's gonna have some keepers with that cross. I'm glad you're favorite breeder hooked up the dank Strawberry tahoe lol jk ;)
I thought I had a nicely vegged Blue power girl, and it turns out it was a mislabeled boy. So I figured it was meant to flower him out. BTW that forum GSC is super dank! I had a chance to check out Eser's nuggs, and I can honestly say I'm a believer now....
yeah made a believer out of me too.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
What's up jb.. How's everything in ur neck of the woods.. Where's the ho pics.. Hope to see some of u guys this weekend and smoke some good smoke..
I havent posted any pics recently since they look the same and its early in flower. I'll get some more up next weekend for sure, along with the HO bx 1 boy hitting all these girls. was thinking of building a male flowering box in my vegg room to keep the boys dark and freeze some pollen for future paintings. I have a few boys including jabbas stash, tardawg x strawberry diesel, pk uzebek, alien fire x pre 98 bubba, blue power, and a blackberry kush dom bb x af. we'll see how much pollen I can harvest for the future. Hope to see many farmers at the cup, but I won't be there until sunday. I'm on a budget...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
they moved it again to san bernardino NOS center
they should have tix grod
Danks for the update Dr. G! we need to sesh soon, how them ancient Og's coming along?

just ordered & printed tix so ill be there. got the 2 day passes. phuque it support the cause.
Fosho Grod, glad you'll be able to make big dawg! I wanna see your new flowers you harvested. whats on the menu anyways?

Top Bottom