Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

sounds like a sesh sjc style. reezy ill fill da propane today & all should be good. love those korean drinks reezy. blue power real hard to come by these days. true powers? ho ho ho yall gots to let me pop em jb. sounds like a good time.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Bbq looks delicious! Makes me want ribs for dinner now lol! The WiFi and Petrol look awesome as usual JB! Dank! How's the H.O. x A.F. project going? Any new grows of the keeper? Or further progress on the bx's?

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Im all for the beans homie!! Lol, Im smokin a bowl of Swiss Cheese' Katsu right now and got the munchies like a mofo!

lol Swiss Cheese' Katsu heh??? sounds like a crazy combo. im waitin on lunch to come. sup QQ??? how u doing brotha??? yeah MrRoth gettin us hungry. dammit.
reezy theres about 9 or 10 SJC. wish u could come QQ. am i still pickin u up roth???

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Gotdank, whats up homie. Chillin, chillin here. Wish I was out that way. SJC BBQ's comin soon tho. Im thinkin about heading out west beginning of this next year. Broaden my horizens. Sounds good. Anywhere but here sounds good about now.
Shit seeing them ribs sure helped me decide what was for dinner! Ribs are smellin GOOD!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Looks like the petrol might yield ok after. Here we are at day 39 and shes trying to cola up a little. Btw im gonna bring some my appetite, dank, and funds to pitch in for food. I might need that ride eser....
P
Petr
Petrola

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Bbq looks delicious! Makes me want ribs for dinner now lol! The WiFi and Petrol look awesome as usual JB! Dank! How's the H.O. x A.F. project going? Any new grows of the keeper? Or further progress on the bx's?
Thanks QQ, ive been momming out the keeper afho and will run her again real soon. I popped a few ho bxs and have boys and girls along w stardawg xhigh octane. All my boys will be hitting the ho again real soon. Just trying to be a little more selective with my dads. I chopped the ape gsc mom after taking cuts since im not sure shell be staying around too long. Plus i had to make room for the keeper blue power cut. Plus i ended grabbing some alien cuts from OYY the other day. Ive been going through strain after strain and i always end up kicking myself for not growing more ho and petrol....

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I got you covered bro no worries! Those petrols looks like there about to explode. I like how it looks like it won't yield and then you get those poddy calyxes that come thru and swell up nicely.. her smell and taste def make up for it. Specially the taste.!

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Just a general heads up for all you seed junkies...there is a spot in San Pedro and called peace of green and they have cali connect seeds for 60 a pack in case anyone is a cc fan and wants to stock up. Looks like they have regular Tahoe and Buddha Tahoe, Larry, Blackwater, and a few others.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I got you covered bro no worries! Those petrols looks like there about to explode. I like how it looks like it won't yield and then you get those poddy calyxes that come thru and swell up nicely.. her smell and taste def make up for it. Specially the taste.!
Danks again bro, ill save some nuggs for u when i harvest. Were about to get super blown this weekend, and have lots of good munchies to help endure the shitload of strains were gonna sample.....
Just a general heads up for all you seed junkies...there is a spot in San Pedro and called peace of green and they have cali connect seeds for 60 a pack in case anyone is a cc fan and wants to stock up. Looks like they have regular Tahoe and Buddha Tahoe, Larry, Blackwater, and a few others.
Hey Aloha, Grod is the man to contact for cc beans i believe. Im gonna wait OGR beans though. Or probably switch over to Bodhi genetics for a bit. He has some killer genetics, plus i havent heard any autoflower or hermie issues with his gear.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Danks again bro, ill save some nuggs for u when i harvest. Were about to get super blown this weekend, and have lots of good munchies to help endure the shitload of strains were gonna sample.....
Hey Aloha, Grod is the man to contact for cc beans i believe. Im gonna wait OGR beans though. Or probably switch over to Bodhi genetics for a bit. He has some killer genetics, plus i havent heard any autoflower or hermie issues with his gear.

i heard that. im buyin nothing but bodhi's beans. top notch underrated breeder. by next yr every1 will know his name. can't wait for my Ancient OG to come in. i want his 91 hollyweed pk X uzbeki next. he has so much dank. i won't be able to get it all. hahaha. yeah im a JUNKY. p.s. bodhi gives freebies too. i got blue lotus (dj's blue blueberry mother cut x snowlotus). who gives free beans that are actually dank. wow im gonna pop these as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom