Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlohaKid

AlohaKid

Wow thanks OYY!! makes me feel damn good to hear that especially from someone like you. I love lurking around your threads on the different sites. Happy Holidays brotha!

Thanks JB!! Im stoked to see how she turns out for you eventually! I havent popped anymore BMR or anything for that matter since i popped a few testers for the BP x MT. If you or anyone else in the SJC crew wants the rest of the BMR pack its probably 8 or 9 beans left if my memory serves me correct let me know.

Was trimming up some White Strawberry this morning and found this pretty looking nug with some pink/purplish hues to its underside. check her out...

View attachment 278565
white strawberry is the bombay, bud structure with huge dense nugs, smell, taste it has it all!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

white strawberry is the bombay, bud structure with huge dense nugs, smell, taste it has it all!

Totally agree! well still gotta wait i guess on the final taste and smell.. but damn this stuff reeks something beautiful! What do you think she ends up tasting and smelling like Aloha?

I had a buddy come by a couple different times when the White Strawberry was hanging up drying and he swore that I had a cat living under my house pissing cuz he said all he could smell was that "cat piss" aroma. I finally convinced him it must be one of the herbs I had drying and he pinpointed the White Strawberry plant as the source of the "cat piss". He said "i swear it smells like a fucking cat marked its territory all over these nugs" or something ot that effect.

When I was trimming it I coudnt pinpoint the odor but I felt it was more of a burnt rubber style smell? Anyways I was just wondering what you thought since we both ran the same cut?

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! wifes got me on seed buying lockdown bigcountry. this helps in so many seed junkie ways. been wanting thosee for a minute. thank you bro.

my pleasure GROD! seriously very stoked I could help out!

now lets see if bigmike will come and sesh with da BIG BOYS lol. jk bro. SJC baby!!!!

Haha seriously! I cant believe I still havent made it to a real "sesh" im such a flake huh?

but come on gotdank I think you know I can hold my own in any circle!! Haha much love bro! Happy new year! Stoked on 2013!!!

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
[/quote]Haha seriously! I cant believe I still havent made it to a real "sesh" im such a flake huh?

but come on gotdank I think you know I can hold my own in any circle!! Haha much love bro! Happy new year! Stoked on 2013!!![/quote]

i know u can hang. just talkin smack. now come out before 2013. oops almost over lol

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Alright SJC. Petrol came and went before it even hit the jar. Ill get some pics up soon. Hope fully one of the homies that i shot some too will let me stop by for pics. The wifi is some of the frostieest nuggs, taste bomb but lacking in the smell Dept. One of the blue powers that is a beast in vegg yielded horribly so tyats trashed. Apes cut of gsc or whoever it came from is a non keeper imo.urbanites gurrero so blueberry is super dank and yielded great even though i chopped around day 67, which is way to early
So im trashing a bunch of cuts and plan on running majority high octanes, petrol, faders wifi, afho, and some santa cruz bd, oh and cant forget some gsc forum.

Btw happy new years sjc!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
View attachment 278682

Cali connection tahoe. This pheno definitely smells like og. Id run this one again anytime
Tahoe

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

View attachment 278682

Cali connection tahoe. This pheno definitely smells like og. Id run this one again anytimeView attachment 278683

Damn that shit looks LEGIT! beautiful work JB!!!

Here some white master nuggies just hitting there jar... trimming this got me stoked on OGR's upcoming fem'd Master crosses big time!!!

White master nugs 1
White master nugs 2

i know u can hang. just talkin smack. now come out before 2013. oops almost over lol

whens the last sesh of 2012?? haha ill try and cruise! if not Happy NEW YEAR to the whole SJC!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Damn that shit looks LEGIT! beautiful work JB!!!

Here some white master nuggies just hitting there jar... trimming this got me stoked on OGR's upcoming fem'd Master crosses big time!!!

View attachment 278903View attachment 278904

whens the last sesh of 2012?? haha ill try and cruise! if not Happy NEW YEAR to the whole SJC!!!
Danks BC! finally got my internet going....BTW the second pic is of Jupiter OG and turns out its an S1 that Slugs's homie found from a nugg of Jupiter. It's certified dank.
Great work as always BC! we need to meet up and match a few bowls soon lmk.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
youre getting spoiled jb. ho ho bho but thats a very good thing. my you should see this fucking grapefruit brah. its so so so frosty. heavy narco deep body indica high. whoowee.
Haha, yeah my girl says that too. She says I'm a pot snob....I just think why grow something something that won't fly, and have to begg people to pick it up. Can't wait to try it brotha, hope all is well with ya.
is that from the seeds swerve gave me jb? if so its from the batch that produced the cup winners last year. cant wait to pop the 91 skunk va of his. fyi everyone, cali connection got the dank folks.

It's one of the tahoe cuts that you gave me that you recently popped. You said it wasn't a keeper, but I begg to defer now. Problem is I didn't keep a cut, but pollinated it with Spacecakes just in case. pop them babies big DAwg!

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

i think i have a few more of those tahoe og beans still. ill tell ya fellas i aint up to 100% or even 60% but if yall wanna come watch ufc tomo or just come hang out im down, ill move cars whatever to have an impromptu last sesh of 2012. what do ya say seed junkies. give me a call jb or got dank. yall can come see my balloon arm. my lungs is working fine again tho. toga toga toga toga toga toga toga oops wrong party. hit me up fellas.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i think i have a few more of those tahoe og beans still. ill tell ya fellas i aint up to 100% or even 60% but if yall wanna come watch ufc tomo or just come hang out im down, ill move cars whatever to have an impromptu last sesh of 2012. what do ya say seed junkies. give me a call jb or got dank. yall can come see my balloon arm. my lungs is working fine again tho. toga toga toga toga toga toga toga oops wrong party. hit me up fellas.

sounds good Grod! lemme do some chores around the house and garden, and me and J will be there. I'll hit up slug, maybe gotdank will want to dab .

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Haha seriously! I cant believe I still havent made it to a real "sesh" im such a flake huh?

but come on gotdank I think you know I can hold my own in any circle!! Haha much love bro! Happy new year! Stoked on 2013!!![/quote]

i know u can hang. just talkin smack. now come out before 2013. oops almost over lol[/quote]
Let's do this GD, my girl says she ain't dabbing again though....Doh!

Top Bottom