Hi Octane OG x Alien fire

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Is that the cut you picked up at Vapors? Those cuts are so healthy! I got some White Super Skunk that is killin the rest of my flower room vigor wise vs clones from other dispensaries.

originally yeah got it at vapors... but this was grown from a clone I took of that clone... but I agree the dude over there at vapors seems to only let out healthy clones. I actually the White master from him unrooted because I was impatient and it was the only one left at the time... he didnt want me to take it but I convinced him I knew what I was doing to keep it alive...This was my second grow of it... well actualy 2.5. I plan on keeping it around for a lil while at least until OGR drops his SoCalMasterKush crosses

AlohaKid

AlohaKid

This WSS I have going now was unrooted as well, and I told them it would be cool. I just needed one plant to fill my space. She was almost a week behind and much smaller than my other clones and she is kicking ass over them!~ Did all OGR white crosses in my last run, but did some other stuff this time. Might be worth it to go back.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
White hashplant hit with scotts og
Preg whp

W hpl
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yo big country,

go help out jb and take some pix of his flowers bro. that cam you got is beautiful (buds included), cuz i'm sure there's much more sparkle in them girls of jb's.
Dayum Reezy my bad lol. Honestly this run aint all that bro. I had to chop everything down due to electrical issues. Im working on getting my internet back together and my next grow is gonna be better than ever. Go ahead and throw up some pics and show me how its done bossman.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
that petrol was magic. your camera sucks, not a diss to you, just saying that jar of yours predisappearance was shining like a lime green glow stick. BC's pix with the black background looks like a centerfold. he could lend us all a hand!

give me bout 3 weeks and i'll show you what the sjc do!

Thats because i used an actual camera with the petrol Reezy. .i recently ditched time warner and am ib the process of switching to direct tv. For now its all droid pics. And yup mad props to BC with his dank as always ....

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Plenty of dankness in this thread. I'm off my hiatus and sampling all the nice nuggies bros have kicked down. Very nice too - esp this (Chimera) Mexican Highland sativa x Blueberry - what a head! We don't usually get a lot of smoke like that in SoCal. But they're all tasty fa'sho. I'm down for some toking this wknd, but not looking for any big deal. It was cool to see everyone & hang at grod's last sesh (I got my social interaction needs too ya know - Lol) If anyone wants to come out to Sherman Oaks to smoke a jay & grab a beer on Sat, lemme know. P.S. - I live right by In-N-Out, MMRC, and Boulevard's vapor lounge :p

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
dam homie shit looks bomb im down. whats up sjc??? limited Fried twinkies??? lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom