High Octane OG, AKA heirloom OG bx2s, Plus battle of OG clones

• Thread starter justblazen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
ive done it twice on the gsc got sacs nanners & sterile pollen, i started spraying once a day bout a week before flip i think, ive used sts and 45ppm cs i made, no luck

I was succcessful with louie by spraying some GNC CS for about 3 weeks and kept spraying every other day for another week when I noticed the nanners. I'm gonna try it soon since she isn't taking pollen very well for me....danks for the info

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice, now thats way better than my lazy ass GNC way. And of course I have some beans for you any time. I actually hit the High Octane with a SpaceCakes Boy..... ;)
i use a homemade cs generator with silver wire n a 12v wall adapter works good and makes gallons of CS!!! Good luck id love to try some of your beans!!!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Can't wait to see how they're lookin JB! Geting close to ready aren't they? Any preliminary thoughts so far on the battle of the OGs?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Can't wait to see how they're lookin JB! Geting close to ready aren't they? Any preliminary thoughts so far on the battle of the OGs?

Fader I was having trouble getting good lighting tonight This run had it's fair issues but some how I'm gonna pull off a nice yield. Ran into these mites again and they boomed when the AC went out.I controlled them with mightywash and rinsed them. they are chunking up now. I actually started my 10 day flush with nothing but canna boost since I had some extra from last round. HIgh Octane is winning the yield battle for sure. They all smell really similar like OG. UHOG yield is the lowest, second lowest yield is Tahoe, Then True OG is slightly lower yielding than the HO. I'm curious to see which will win on potency. I want to try to get some samples tested.
OG
HO
High

High Octane
Aligee

Aligee

Fader I was having trouble getting good lighting tonight This run had it's fair issues but some how I'm gonna pull off a nice yield. Ran into these mites again and they boomed when the AC went out.I controlled them with mightywash and rinsed them. they are chunking up now. I actually started my 10 day flush with nothing but canna boost since I had some extra from last round. HIgh Octane is winning the yield battle for sure. They all smell really similar like OG. UHOG yield is the lowest, second lowest yield is Tahoe, Then True OG is slightly lower yielding than the HO. I'm curious to see which will win on potency. I want to try to get some samples tested. View attachment 319775View attachment 319776View attachment 319777
FIRE!!!

Aligee

Aligee

Nice, now thats way better than my lazy ass GNC way. And of course I have some beans for you any time. I actually hit the High Octane with a SpaceCakes Boy..... ;)
Yeah its tempting just to buy the cs in a bottle lol! its pretty easy to make once youve sourced the materials ive chopped in half silver dollar coin to make it before lol! SpaceCakes huh! Nice! bet theres something good in them beans!!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yeah its tempting just to buy the cs in a bottle lol! its pretty easy to make once youve sourced the materials ive chopped in half silver dollar coin to make it before lol! SpaceCakes huh! Nice! bet theres something good in them beans!!!

Yes Sir, Grod recommended the cross when I stopped by to check out the ladies he was running. They yielded well, and had a nice fuely berry odor, but I'm not really the best person to describe odors. The SpaceCakes boy he shot me reeked. I flowered him and broke some out of the freezer after about six months and it was viable. yeah I need to stop procrastinating and make some CS that way. I even started trying to gather all of the stuff needed, but been sleeping on grabbing the actual battery lol. Been thinking I need to make more Femm crosses lately....

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

thx brotha, good to know. Does is look like the lst bushing is effective at upping yield, or do you think packing them in is better for yield?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thx brotha, good to know. Does is look like the lst bushing is effective at upping yield, or do you think packing them in is better for yield?

honestly we'll find out soon since one tray is your lsted girls and the others are my non lsted vegged for 3 weeks, the final numbers should give us a better idea.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice strains man. :-)
Thanks bro I agree. I've tossed so many strains over the years its crazy. One strain I'm kicking myself over is a fast yielding bubba I started off with. I figured it would be easy to source again in socal but everything I've received as Pre 98 has been a less than satisfactory compared to it. Any who thanks for stopping by.

spacebomb

spacebomb

i feel u man. im sick of not being able to get good seeds:( that red eye jedi caught me just cos of the name but im wanting ?sommet better than all the dutch crap i can get.
Thanks bro I agree. I've tossed so many strains over the years its crazy. One strain I'm kicking myself over is a fast yielding bubba I started off with. I figured it would be easy to source again in socal but everything I've received as Pre 98 has been a less than satisfactory compared to it. Any who thanks for stopping by.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Pop those beans bro.. I want to see the WiFi x bp.. I'm gonna toss some in water myself tonight. All my sinainmints are big and nice probably gonna take clones next week. I really want to try those fire power too but the WiFi x bp should be some kill. If you do pop them let me know so we can share the phenos.

Those hos look like there on swoll mode. I wonder how you will like the true og compared to the others..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Pop those beans bro.. I want to see the WiFi x bp.. I'm gonna toss some in water myself tonight. All my sinainmints are big and nice probably gonna take clones next week. I really want to try those fire power too but the WiFi x bp should be some kill. If you do pop them let me know so we can share the phenos.

Those hos look like there on swoll mode. I wonder how you will like the true og compared to the others..
Yeah bro funny you said that but I popped those the other day when you mentioned it. Let the pheno hunt begin. Oh yeah I popped strawberry d x gsc, and ho x pdawg. I'm actually loving the true and her yield over the others. I like how she has many bud sites. I'll save you some samples when I harvest for sure. Good to see you back online

JAWS

JAWS

hello JB :)
how many bxing are you going to go to before you call her an ILB??..........

thanks bro:)

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
this is my favorite thread on the farm
#lurking
Thanks bro, I love to lurk myself from time to time. I enjoy all of the knowledge peeps pass on here.
hello JB :)
how many bxing are you going to go to before you call her an ILB??..........

thanks bro:)
honestly I won't call it an ibl until the majority of the offspring can be called OG. I may even go back a generation if needed an search for new males. Luckily I keep dads around until I see what his babies do. Hopefully one more time will be that generation that brings nothing but fuel Mr. Clean pinesol.

Top Bottom