• Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
2012 06 23 012706

vaporedout

vaporedout

ITS HERE!!! damn the wife and i are gettin ready, were gonna be there around 1ish as well. one last question.... can you take cameras? alright im done ...... ill be wearing this shirt,
DSC09620

any farmers that recognize me stop me and say high!! im down with going by screenames so let me know who you are.

-vape
p.s. i was kinda pissed, the shirt was supposed to have VAPOREDOUT on the back like a jersey but the screen shop f'ked it up, ohh well.... i dont think ill be coherent enough to care :)

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Enjoy guys! The line in Denver was hella long and hella slow. I hate lines. Walked straight to the front. I suggest you do the same!

outwest

Reactions: mal
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
just checked into the momo in Pinole, bout to dip to the cup in 20 ill be there cant miss me ......mustard yellow pants white a1 hat and white god shirt................................

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Break time! Leavin out right now to get some eats in the city. Met with Big cheese and burned it down. Good dude, good buds! I ate a grip of edibles and burned some buds down. A bit crowded in the 215 area, but it's manageable. Windy for damn sure! Hard to sit down and spin one without fear of your bud blowin away.

NOTE:
If your down there at the Cup DO NOT bust anything out bud wise or whatever unless your in the 215area. Was peepin Cheeses buds and about to spin something, to try and get out of the wind to spin something, and dudes were saying not to do that since it was federal land. Where the green carpet is leading to the 215 area. There's a half mast flag in front of the resturant. Anyway don't pull the bud out unless your in the 215 area. Though you can smoke out at the BART Station prior to getting on the shuttle to the Cup. Chill
driver too.

Good luck not eating all those free edibles! Check out the Cheesecake booth! Bomb! I forget the name but will post info later. ;) Stay green!

Crom

Latest posts

Top Bottom