High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I too am having my problems making it there, seems like a good idea would be to start having the cup in november out here(much more free time when the sun is down) but I will be making it down there today. Getting ready to leave today and hoping everything will go my way.

onisdad

onisdad

And so day 2 of the cup begins!!! Didn't get to see anybody yesterday because i got there so late. Hoping to ditch the 9 to 5 a little earlier today and get over the bay for dabs all day!
here is some video of Del rocking the house to show you early leavers what you missed last night. I have never been at a show with more glass bongs being used in the crowd! all dabbers to boot!torches flamin all over the place!
hope to see some farmers today! and i cant wait to check out the bho seminar @ 3.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'll definitely smoke and eat more medibles tomorrow, just need to look around prior to gettin faced!

i had some of schwoops motor breathe homie i was destroyed by the time we met up, im staying sober tomorrow for sure

i want to try schwoops motorsbreath . . i was so loaded by the end of the day its not even funny. at 1 point in time i felt like i was floating thru there haha . great times!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

And so day 2 of the cup begins!!! Didn't get to see anybody yesterday because i got there so late. Hoping to ditch the 9 to 5 a little earlier today and get over the bay for dabs all day!
here is some video of Del rocking the house to show you early leavers what you missed last night. I have never been at a show with more glass bongs being used in the crowd! all dabbers to boot!torches flamin all over the place!
hope to see some farmers today! and i cant wait to check out the bho seminar @ 3.

from this view i can tell you were standing about 20ft away from me

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

i was wondering about this @ the la cup, we gotta look like crackheads to john q public driving by seeing everybody with torchesv n bongs in hand. not suure if the venue is similar to where theres a main street adjaccent to where the stage was set up
torches flamin all over the place!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i was wondering about this @ the la cup, we gotta look like crackheads to john q public driving by seeing everybody with torchesv n bongs in hand. not suure if the venue is similar to where theres a main street adjaccent to where the stage was set up

nah this venue is right on the water in an industrial area.. very nice venue i might add.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Saw the DNA boys, Don and Aaron signing in yesterday. Not sure if they have a booth though?? Didn't see GHS.

I'll probably get back to the cup around 2 ish.

Ken your not gonna make it??

Anyone see anything special there genetics wise?

Pace yourselves today lol.

Cheers,
Crom

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Saw the DNA boys, Don and Aaron signing in yesterday. Not sure if they have a booth though?? Didn't see GHS.

I'll probably get back to the cup around 2 ish.

Ken your not gonna make it??

Anyone see anything special there genetics wise?

Pace yourselves today lol.

Cheers,
Crom

nothing spectacular or mind blowing stood out. theres some great deals on beans tho thats for sure ..

Top Bottom