• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Pretty pa
Nice, smoke a few for me! How is the turn out at the Richmond Cup so far?

Pretty packed when I stepped out around 4pm. Like crowded party trying not to bump into everyone with you bag o stuff.

The cheesecake peeps are at the Treescake Factory(.com). Not a plug but damn their edibles are no joke flavor! Check em out near the TGA tent to the right when you enter the 215 area. Stay up!

Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yeah it's cool. I'm on the ferry heading over to the Warf for some eats. Most likely won't get back there tonight. Hittin up the Muir Woods in the morning after wake and bake/breakfast; then back to the cup by 3 ish. Hope Ken makes it! I'll see ya tomorrow 215, mst, blazedgeek, cheese!

Crom

vaporedout

vaporedout

im so pissed.... the wifey and i show up and they dont tell you anything, we walked around the inside looking for any type of seed booth and saw only a hemp lady and bong stands and a thc testing booth..... so your tellin me outside is where its at?? we just got home and im so mad, we were pretty high from the parking lot so we were like " ahhh we dont need to go smoke outside" what a waste of 80 bucks and gas. listened in to the edible panel, got some info there but i wanted BEANS!!! damn , ohh well next time i guess :(

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
All the seed booths, breeders, dispensaries, edibles, all that ish was outside. Inside was very mild compared to outside! Go back tomorrow lol free dabs and edibles joints getting tossed around.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

haha i had a blast . it was off the hook.. crom youre a great guy and that motors breath was some kill. so much punch in the flavor. he hit the nail on the head. its better to roll up your days smoke before hand cuz its a pain to find a spot. we did find a lounge booth and burned it down.. they got some bomb ass food trucks too. im just getting home and me feet are killing me!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
haha i had a blast . it was off the hook.. crom youre a great guy and that motors breath was some kill. so much punch in the flavor. he hit the nail on the head. its better to roll up your days smoke before hand cuz its a pain to find a spot. we did find a lounge booth and burned it down.. they got some bomb ass food trucks too. im just getting home and me feet are killing me!

No doubt Cheese! I enjoyed hanging out! Glad you liked the Motorbreath! Wonder how different schwoops cut is from mine??

C

cmr081702

realisticly if i wanted to grow in a 4x4x6 4x4x5 or 3x3x5 or 3x3x6 any of those sizes whats the avg approx you as an expert would try to fit in there. likely an indica strain top shelf. grown with water and light. like what are all your tips like with temperature? type of tent the ventillation system? and maybe some less cost effective way of growing it co2 is way too expensive sooo.... idk.. im a rookie but i want to do this good my first time which is why im collecting advice from the best on a project with so many variables. any good sites to get a tent from. and any trustworthy seed banks online?

EVOKE

EVOKE

BRO... ur in the wrong tread for those types of questions.... i was once newbie like you start ur own tread this tread is for the SF cup... as i learned peeps get irritated when u go off topic... not tryn to be a dick to you.. i got frowned on a few times.... but hey these peeps are my THCfarm fam... and they will answer your questions... peace n grow homie...

faust310

faust310

Hey I really wanted to go but wasn't meant to be. Can anyone tell me if DNA genetics or Greenhouse Seeds has a booth in the smoking area? Or inside? Are either one of those 2 vendors there? I wanted to pick up on some shirts ect. If someone who was there could answer this that would be great. Thanks.

Top Bottom