High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Good times! Ran into quite a few fellow farmers! Anyone check out the hitman torch and sidecar in one? Hate to drop that fucker!

Hope to meet up with a few more today.

Was taking some killer dabs of rogan. Really love the flavor and super uplifting.

Ms Rare Dankness had some real nice nugs of of rare dankness. Picked up OX, GTH#1 and Doc's OG.
Met MCU and the hills folks. There spokesmodel is gorgeous! Was cool to pick MCU's brain. Brilliant grower. Also met some real nice folks at WAMM and SCMN. Could go on and on....

Dang I wish I coulda hung out with Crom and Cheese at the cup:(
And I wanted to give them some of my Bubba to sample.

But I have way too much to do here:(

bummer
Sorry to hear your not making it!.

EVOKE

EVOKE

hey fellow farmers did you guys see Rare Dankness or Ogr.... would of been awesome if i could of made it... i wanted to meet up with ya'll so u could of tasted my new cross heri/ape....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Good times! Ran into quite a few fellow farmers! Anyone check out the hitman torch and sidecar in one? Hate to drop that fucker!

Hope to meet up with a few more today.

Was taking some killer dabs of rogan. Really love the flavor and super uplifting.

Ms Rare Dankness had some real nice nugs of of rare dankness. Picked up OX, GTH#1 and Doc's OG.
Met MCU and the hills folks. There spokesmodel is gorgeous! Was cool to pick MCU's brain. Brilliant grower. Also met some real nice folks at WAMM and SCMN. Could go on and on....

Sorry to hear your not making it!.

you going to be there today? i picked up some afghan HA at raredankness.. santa cruz mountain naturals is going to have bodhi gear today. ill be wearing a white reggie jackson A's jersey and hat. if you see me come and say whats up .

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
we have a limited amount of the following seeds on hand...Get at us Early if you want some of these
Cheese Dream/cosmic gouda,
Afghani/full face melt..(the mother afghani is what Kyle changed the name to the Bennet Valley Kush which is entered in the cup.
Tardawg/alien asphalt,
Triwhite/primordial frost.
motor breath/red eye Jedi.........................................
We have enough stock on hand of the rest of our lineup......but these are limited....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
we have a limited amount of the following seeds on hand...Get at us Early if you want some of these
Cheese Dream/cosmic gouda,
Afghani/full face melt..(the mother afghani is what Kyle changed the name to the Bennet Valley Kush which is entered in the cup.
Tardawg/alien asphalt,
Triwhite/primordial frost.
motor breath/red eye Jedi.........................................
We have enough stock on hand of the rest of our lineup......but these are limited....
Comedy, now Kyle is repping Bennet Valley....lol
Gotta rock that Matanzas Kush...

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
hey fellow farmers did you guys see Rare Dankness or Ogr.... would of been awesome if i could of made it... i wanted to meet up with ya'll so u could of tasted my new cross heri/ape....
Mr rare dankness was not there yesterday but Ms rare dankness was.

you going to be there today? i picked up some afghan HA at raredankness.. santa cruz mountain naturals is going to have bodhi gear today. ill be wearing a white reggie jackson A's jersey and hat. if you see me come and say whats up .
Yes. Will do

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Now find me farmers......................
IMG 2263

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
it's funny how some of the toughest looking or unapproachable people are the nicest when your hanging...lol
I'm not the most approachable, but I'm a huge smartass too...my dry sense of humor and sarcasm just doesn't compute with some squares..lmao
Have fun norcal!!

Top Bottom