High Times Cannabis Cup 2012

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og619

og619

I think im going to have to roll to this one, tons of gear i need to grab, test some meds at SC, and just enjoy a nice day or two in the bay...oh yeah, and stop by the store and grab some GSC while im there and possibly some new genetics on the way back down, should be fun.

faust310

faust310

Shit I have been on craigslist all day looking at the ride shares going to San Fransico this weekend. I really need to get to this cup. Anyone leaving from Southern CA? I can pitch on gas & a room. Like mentioned above the tickets are 30% off. I'm trying to arrange a ride for this if anyone can help out please let me know. thanks

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
shit its looking real bad for me getting there

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hope to see ya there too Goo! Looking to get down on the festivities as long as we all seem to be there same time/ day. I don't really worry about the cup part, it's more of a check out like minded folks gear and gadgets. Trade some wares maybe. Share a spliff with friends and taste their pictures! C'mon how many times have you looked at a picture like man I want to just smell it! So let's go smoke it! Mark has a great argument, but I just want to get my schmoke on really, and meet some cool peeps too!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hope to see ya there too Goo! Looking to get down on the festivities as long as we all seem to be there same time/ day. I don't really worry about the cup part, it's more of a check out like minded folks gear and gadgets. Trade some wares maybe. Share a spliff with friends and taste their pictures! C'mon how many times have you looked at a picture like man I want to just smell it! So let's go smoke it! Mark has a great argument, but I just want to get my schmoke on really, and meet some cool peeps too!

Very very true Crom.. I juss go 2 kick it.. Last year I went crazy way 2 fast & didn't enjoy myself 2 much I was way 2 loaded.. This year I know what 2 expect & I'm gunna control myself so I can hang the whole time..last year I payed extra 2 go 2 the party but didn't make it b'cuz I was burned out by 4:00.. I'll have a few nugs of WiFi #1 & Angels Kush so people can smell the pics.. LOL that's funny Crom Smell the pics.. Good 1..

Anybody going 2 this event 4 the 1st time don't 4get 2 pace urself it's like running the mile don't start at a full sprint or u won't make it 2 the end. Or juss go crazy but don't 4get I warned u..

Latest posts

Top Bottom