Hightimes cup in flint?

• Thread starter ftwendy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shoestring

shoestring

Wonder if there is gonna be some good live music? Certainly will be room for some rocking bands. Auto City is huge.

shoestring

shoestring

Cousin just called me. Big pre party friday night at clio cultivation down the road from the speedway. Food music and doobies!!!!

Lowman

Lowman

Did anyone else get the email from Hightimes telling you to download the app for the event? You download an app called Guidebook....and then look for your event. The Michigan event isn't there. Other Hightimes ones are. I really wish people running things would get there shit together.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I know I'm going to be smoking some straight fire tomorrow n sunday. (Not mine yours lol) but is anyone going to have any sativa dom buds. It's been a few years since I've had any buds that give you that racy feeling.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

20140725 105802
Fuck. Trying to hurry! I called my glass guy if he hurries and calls me back I'll be back I'm business. I can't pay retail for glass. If not we will see what 2 cans of tane gives me from this novacaine

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

Pookie, I was just going to ask the same thing. I'm bringin 2 friends who need their certifications. Last cannabis cup I went to in Detroit, they were doing it. They were charging $200 though, just wonderin if there is a cheaper place in Flint to go to beforehand? One of the guys is on disability so money is tight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom